• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry, work was crazy for the last 2 days, but things have slowed down again. The people who are trying to stop me, are they part of the same people who are chasing me?

Sorry, work was crazy for the last 2 days, but things have slowed down again. The people who are trying to stop me, are they part of the same people who are chasing me?
don't worry, real life goes before everything. The people trying to stop you are the two guardians in one of the carts who were faster than you.

Alright, I will write that up! It'd be a wisdom save (15) for them.

:|

Time to sprint then lol

Any rolls to run past? Also, I really should've used cutting words... I keep forgetting about my bardic abilities. XD

Changing tatics, rather that destroying the ballista, I'm going to make it hell to use and cast heat Metal on it, and as a bonus action have my cannon give another pulse of temp hp.

Any rolls to run past? Also, I really should've used cutting words... I keep forgetting about my bardic abilities. XD
No, but since it wasn't a disengage I do think they should get an opportunity attack (but don't worry they only have daggers).

Also, cutting words is a reaction so you can use it now if they roll too high.

dae mec dae mec two of them would hit, do you take it or lower one so it won't hit?

Changing tatics, rather that destroying the ballista, I'm going to make it hell to use and cast heat Metal on it, and as a bonus action have my cannon give another pulse of temp hp.

I like the tactic, but it's mostly made of wood. I could say the handles or harpoons are metal though.

Last edited:
Oh, hm, I didn't think it was wood. Though I guess it was said that it caught fire. But the handles are fine too. They'll have to make a con save or let go

Felix Felix Yeah, I'll use Cutting Words on one of them and get stabbed lol.

... wait, it's a D8. Ah well, I'll just take it this time.

Sorry guys, this week has been really stressful for me. I'll get something up before the weekend. I hope you can handle the slower pacing.

Been keeping myself entertained with other stuff while I waited. It's not a big deal. Just glad the notifications system is working lol

Sorry for the wait, I have been busy with my studies, but now I am ready to get back into it.

I propose that we make a slight time jump, where all the people from the kobold encounter are back on the ship, with some of them in pursuit while others are trying to bring the heated ballista. Jiddath would be running onto the scene followed by the students. The objectives would be:

• get Jiddath with the compass onto the ship.
  • hold off/kill the kobolds and guardians of the night.
  • take off with the ship
Would everyone be okay with this? Also, is everyone still onboard for continuing?

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose Fluxbauble Fluxbauble dae mec dae mec Steamdrunk Steamdrunk

take flight initiative and stats
I will have a thread up later, but this is where it currently stands. Had to do quite some digging,that's why it's a bit late.

nameaccurrent hpinitiative
Morty (stone pilot)????20
fourthlings (student) (2)????20
Sasha175019
fourthling (weather wizard)????17
Marion183415
Savanah175815
Jiddath132613
Tytugg16??11
Lugg-mag15219
Pyke13307
Luna16506
Goblins (3)????2

The situation is like this: Everyone except Jiddath ( dae mec dae mec ) is on board of the ship. Jiddath is about a 120 ft away and followed by two of her followers. Tytugg, the fourthling wizard and 3 goblins are about 60 ft from the ship and trying to get onto it via the gangplank, which is still out. Two more followers of Jiddath and three goblins with the ballista are on their way as well and might join in following rounds.

Psychie Psychie you can start us of after I have set the scene. The crossbow has a +6 to hit, but with disadvantage within a 100 ft.

dae mec dae mec can you roll for initiative as well? and you took 3 piercing from that one dagger before. They will now both try to grapple you, so make an athletics or acrobatics check of D18.

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose I did not add the temp hp from your protector, so can you roll for that and assign it to the right people?

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose Fluxbauble Fluxbauble dae mec dae mec Steamdrunk Steamdrunk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back