• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, that would mean you would have gone before the students, maybe you can use them the other way around and take 13 initiative while saving the grapple?

Sorry, I forgot that the rolls are supposed to be in the OCC board.

Also, I'm keeping the old rolls, the initiative order is a few posts back in the OOC

Ok. Not a problem for me. I was just trying to help out, and hadn't checked the OCC board to see the posts here yet.

Sorry that I forgot to add that. The one fellow that cast the spell.

Total of 17 points of damage

To hit rolls
+7, 2d6+4 damage

I also want to use my free action to use my Second Wind to regain some hit points, 1d0+5

Disregard the one damage roll. Forgot to change the dice to d6's.

Hit one: 21 to hit, 13 damage
Hit two: 15 to hit, 15 damage

Second Wind: recovers 11 hit points

They are too far away. You could run off the ship towards the goblins and ready to attack them when they reach you (goblins are 60ft and Jiddath is 120ft). I' ll let you use the same rolls.

Oh, damn. Too far.

So I just do a double run towards them, and on my next action, I keep those rolls, right?

Oh, damn. Too far.

So I just do a double run towards them, and on my next action, I keep those rolls, right?
That's possible too, but I was thinking doing your normal distance and readying the attack action for when they enter your reach. That would save your attack action for your next turn.

Since I escaped the grapple, can I try to sprint and move 60 feet towards the ship?
You can, but the students will get an attack of opportunity with their daggers, so you might want to consider disengaging and moving 30ft. also, 60ft would put you right next to the goblins.

Alright, I'll disengage, move 30 feet, and then throw the cantrip at the goblins!
Sure, go ahead and roll for the cantrip and do your post.

Tytugg would be up next, but he will differ and move with the goblins after you have all had your turns.

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk You' re up!

Sure, go ahead and roll for the cantrip and do your post.

Tytugg would be up next, but he will differ and move with the goblins after you have all had your turns.

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk You' re up!
Right, from my reading the artillery on the ship needs to be reloaded and aimed, but I'm still too far from the ship?

Right, from my reading the artillery on the ship needs to be reloaded and aimed, but I'm still too far from the ship?
No you are on the ship already, so you could load it indeed.

dae mec dae mec I made a mistake btw. Disengaging would be an action, so you wouldn't be able to cantrip, but I'll allow it because I already said yes.

Tytugg and his group please.
you can only target one enemy, so Tytugg?

unless you want to go for the catapult, that one is more area of effect, but lower damage. If so you should roll an investigation check to see what you know of the catapult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back