• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
take flight initiative and stats
  • I will have a thread up later, but this is where it currently stands. Had to do quite some digging,that's why it's a bit late.

nameaccurrent hpinitiative
    Morty (stone pilot)????20
    fourthlings (student) (2)????20
    Sasha175019
    fourthling (weather wizard)????17
    Marion183415
    Savanah175815
    Jiddath132613
    Tytugg16??11
    Lugg-mag15219
    Pyke13307
    Luna16506
    Goblins (3)????2

The situation is like this: Everyone except Jiddath ( dae mec dae mec ) is on board of the ship. Jiddath is about a 120 ft away and followed by two of her followers. Tytugg, the fourthling wizard and 3 goblins are about 60 ft from the ship and trying to get onto it via the gangplank, which is still out. Two more followers of Jiddath and three goblins with the ballista are on their way as well and might join in following rounds.

Psychie Psychie you can start us of after I have set the scene. The crossbow has a +6 to hit, but with disadvantage within a 100 ft.

dae mec dae mec can you roll for initiative as well? and you took 3 piercing from that one dagger before. They will now both try to grapple you, so make an athletics or acrobatics check of D18.

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose I did not add the temp hp from your protector, so can you roll for that and assign it to the right people?

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose Fluxbauble Fluxbauble dae mec dae mec Steamdrunk Steamdrunk

Last edited:
    Back