• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Once Sasha is there, she'll head up on the ship and see what she can do from there. Do you want an initiative roll from me?

rolls. Sorry for the delay

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk I still need your wis save for the hypnotic pattern

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk Sherwood Sherwood Fluxbauble Fluxbauble At the start of your turns make a Strength saving throw of DC 14 or be blown 15 feet back. movement towards the fourthling costs double (and he's about 30 feet away.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble you take 5 damage and have to make a concentration save

Strength Save +7. Rolling.

Only a 9. Sad tank-girl is sad.

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk It's your turn now, you don't take damage or get blown away as you made the strength save. Read the last post before you decide what to do.

I don't believe that Sasha has any proficiency with crossbows or catapults, but I'll do what I can to help out!

I don't believe that Sasha has any proficiency with crossbows or catapults, but I'll do what I can to help out!
You can make an investigation or history check to see if you know how it works, or at least the basics.

You can make an investigation or history check to see if you know how it works, or at least the basics.
Both are straight Int rolls for me. Wish me luck!

I have a feeling that a '10' does not cut it. <sad face>

Psychie Psychie It's like a crossbow but bigger. It probably takes longer to aim and shoot. There is a harpoon with rope next to it, but also normal harpoons.

I hope so! If not, I'll have to just depend on my own abilities to kick some butt without offering up ranged support.

Woohoo! When its my turn, I'll go for one of the normal harpoons.
you should probably also roll for initiative for when they come. And I'll allow you to shoot one free harpoon as everybody is running towards the ship.

Alright so I need to do a DC 14 Str Check and a Concentration check. Let me see here... Oh boy I'm really gambling on that Str check with no modifiers lol. And if I remember correctly a Concentration check is 10 or half the damage and it's a Constitution save? Well I at least have a +1 for that so fingers crossed.

So based on my rolls I'm getting blown back 15 ft which honestly kinda works in Pyke's favor. But I did make my concentration check. I'll get a post up here shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back