• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Felix Felix
So this may expose me early on, but given the situation I may have to risk it as it's one of the most likely things Pyke would do. If he is going to get attacked I would like to use my reaction to activate my racial ability Unsettling Visage to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. I'll be shape shifting back into my natural form. Since Lugg-Mag is unconscious and Pyke is unaware of his crew mates coming in to help, he would feel comfortable enough to use this to save his skin before attempting to flee. I'm trying to work in my character flaws to justify my actions.
I think we can rule it as you doing it just before we arrive, I'd like you to hold on to your secret a little longer. I'll have a post up shortly.

dae mec dae mec they cast hideous laughter on you make a wis save.

Psychie Psychie the other dude tries to throw a net at you, make a dex save

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble take 5 piercing damage

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk you get 12 hitpoints plus the temp xp from Luna's protector

Last edited:
Lugg-Mag gets up and swings at Tytugg.
18+7 = 25
16+7 = 23
Felix Felix i guess those hit. Unfortunately, i dont have hunters mark up due to loss of concentration. But Tytugg got hit with lightning so i get my Colossus slayer bonus, so i deal an extra d8 of damage this turn.
10 + 4 (2xStr) = 14 bludgening damage to tytugg.

Last edited:
Saving throw for laughter

Wis: 7

Doubt that's enough...

Wis: 17

Is this good?

Last edited:
Lugg-Mag gets up and swings at Tytugg.
18+7 = 25
16+7 = 23
Felix Felix i guess those hit. Unfortunately, i dont have hunters mark up due to loss of concentration. But Tytugg got hit with lightning so i get my Colossus slayer bonus, so i deal an extra d8 of damage this turn.
10 bludgening damage to tytugg.

Don't you also have modifiers to add to your damage?

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble You're up!

Saving throw for laughter

Wis: 7

Doubt that's enough...
Yeah, it's not, so you can't paddle because you are laughing. You can make another wisdom check though since it's the end of your turn.

Last edited:
Assuming that her 17 passes, I can make a quick post describing her succumbing to laughter for a bit and then continuing to paddle.

Next turn I'll cast mockery again.

If mockery damage hits (wis 15)...

Last edited:
Felix Felix Can Savanah understand the shouting that the figure in the hooded robe is saying?

What do you guys think I should do?

Option one is to scorching ray the ballista, but I don't know how much hp it has.

Other than that, I could try deception. I can make items that give off sound and smell. I could make fake explosives it something

What do you guys think I should do?

Option one is to scorching ray the ballista, but I don't know how much hp it has.

Other than that, I could try deception. I can make items that give off sound and smell. I could make fake explosives it something
Scorching ray sounds awesome.

Trying to pummel the man in to oblivion.

+7 to all rolls, giving me a 14, 27, and a 15

damage rolls are 8, 16, and 8 respectively

Last edited:
Felix Felix
I wish to cast Hypnotic Pattern in the area. Regretfully that will effect everyone including my companions. The idea is that if I'm successful I awaken my allies from their stupor should they fail the saving throw and we get out of dodge while I concentrate on the spell.

Spell save: DC 14 Wisdom saving throw
Anyone who fails the save is charmed, incapacitated and their movement speed becomes 0 unless they are broken from their stupor either from damage or someone shaking them out of it.

Sorry for the wait, here come a barrage of rolls.

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble great call. Only the fourthling and two goblins saved. You do have to wake marion though. How about Steamdrunk Steamdrunk and ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose ?

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose It's your turn as well, so go ahead and do you scorching ray.

dae mec dae mec Investigation throw please.

Sherwood Sherwood roll for initiative. Psychie Psychie you can do that to if you want to run straight to the fight, it might be more strategic to help Morty out on the ship though.

Last edited:
Alright here we go
I have ennhanced arcane Focus as well as my firearm, so i get a plus 1 to hit and an extra d8 of damage

Son of a.

Alright here we go
I have ennhanced arcane Focus as well as my firearm, so i get a plus 1 to hit and an extra d8 of damage

Son of a.
That one obviously misses, but luckily you get to roll for each of the three rays of scorching ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back