• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Open Sky OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
(I'm still here, just away from my computer. To save us all from the travesty of my phone writing, I'll probably make my post in a few hours when I return!)

(I'm still here, just away from my computer. To save us all from the travesty of my phone writing, I'll probably make my post in a few hours when I return!)
Don't worry, I won't be available for a while either.

Once you make a post, you go back into it and hit 'edit post'. It gives you four options, one of which is 'Throw Dice'. You then pick the number of dice to roll and the faces.

FYI, you can't add any bonuses to the roll, so what I do is in the description at the top you can type in a bonus there. Like this:

Sherwood Sherwood roll a perception check to see where the dart came from.

How does one roll on rpnation?
When you click edit post you get a blue button at the bottom that says throw dice. There you can define the amount of dice and faces on it and give it a name.

Aha! I thought that was the case. Anyways I'll get a reply up soon. I took a nap and it turned into a full blown sleep lol.

ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose Would you like to swap your crossbow for a gun? You still have some time to do stuff before we take off. Other option is indeed going to the ship to analyze it and meet the stone pilot.

Sherwood Sherwood roll another perception check for me.

Steamdrunk Steamdrunk would you like me to write out a quick interaction for the weaponry before you meet up with Pyke?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back