• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Now that one line from Pierce is kind of ironic. Asking if Courtney was the Admiral's daughter, meanwhile the other rich kid in the academy is actually her son.

Also, now Mara understands Isaac and his problem child a lot better. And it also explains why she had that angry mom energy when lecturing Tommy after hitting Charlotte.

Yeah, Courtney's is more used to draw away fire from her teammates, which gives them opportunities to attack their enemy with less stress and focus in trying to invade oncoming attacks. She basically uses her annoyingness as her fighting style.
Michael also has a Drone toy in his ship lol

Michael also has a Drone toy in his ship lol
Speaking of his ship, that thing is STACKED with hardpoints. And those utilities make it even better. His ONE ship is an entire arsenal of them on it's own. And he drone toy you're talking about. Imagine you see a little toy flying around in space. First impression would be to get confused. And then the next thing you know, it empties it's entire ammo supply into your hull. Absolutely devious 😭

Speaking of his ship, that thing is STACKED with hardpoints. And those utilities make it even better. His ONE ship is an entire arsenal of them on it's own. And he drone toy you're talking about. Imagine you see a little toy flying around in space. First impression would be to get confused. And then the next thing you know, it empties it's entire ammo supply into your hull. Absolutely devious 😭
Oh, the drone isn't meant for space combat. It's small and meant for ground support lol

has a 150 round capacity, so for a few seconds, it rains death and destruction.

SharkBark SharkBark
Love Tobias and his concept. We haven't had someone with an infiltration kind of tactic before and I'm excited to see him in action. Also, I feel him on that one subject you just hate and can't deal with no matter how much you study.

Also, the Remora would be super helpful for when Jax is using Monster of the Deep and manually controlling it himself. He always feels more secure when he has a buddy to pilot the ship while he's attacking like that. With the Remora, Tobi could either leave his ship to pilot Jax's while he's out, or he could bring him to the Remora and do the same.

SharkBark SharkBark
Love Tobias and his concept. We haven't had someone with an infiltration kind of tactic before and I'm excited to see him in action. Also, I feel him on that one subject you just hate and can't deal with no matter how much you study.

Also, the Remora would be super helpful for when Jax is using Monster of the Deep and manually controlling it himself. He always feels more secure when he has a buddy to pilot the ship while he's attacking like that. With the Remora, Tobi could either leave his ship to pilot Jax's while he's out, or he could bring him to the Remora and do the same.
Thank you! And yeah, I can relate to Tobi on that too. Used to be absolutely horrendous as math no matter how hard I focused during class.

Yooo, that's highkey a great idea. Super convenient too, and I noticed their ships have their similarities. Both the Remora and the Manta Ray have great hull integrity, are named after marine life, and the actual remora fish attaches itself to manta rays. So for that to happen with their ships would be realistic.

Thank you! And yeah, I can relate to Tobi on that too. Used to be absolutely horrendous as math no matter how hard I focused during class.

Yooo, that's highkey a great idea. Super convenient too, and I noticed their ships have their similarities. Both the Remora and the Manta Ray have great hull integrity, are named after marine life, and the actual remora fish attaches itself to manta rays. So for that to happen with their ships would be realistic.
That's literally my worst subject as well. One of my friends gets high A's in math, and I'm just over here looking at him like he's crazy lol

That's actually wild. Didn't know the animals themselves had such a close relationship. Hell, to make it super close to that, we could just say that the Remora attaches itself to the Manta Ray, Tobi goes into the Ray, and then pilots it while Jax does his thing. And the Remora just stays attached while all that's happening. They could even develop a tactic where if Tobi's ship gets extensively damaged, he can just park the Remora under the Manta Ray for protection and safe travels. And maybe they could use that as an infiltration tactic too. The Remora hides under the Manta Ray with a force of pilots, ready to come out swinging as soon as they dock in an ambush. There could be so many good combinations the two could come up with when they get their ships.

That's literally my worst subject as well. One of my friends gets high A's in math, and I'm just over here looking at him like he's crazy lol

That's actually wild. Didn't know the animals themselves had such a close relationship. Hell, to make it super close to that, we could just say that the Remora attaches itself to the Manta Ray, Tobi goes into the Ray, and then pilots it while Jax does his thing. And the Remora just stays attached while all that's happening. They could even develop a tactic where if Tobi's ship gets extensively damaged, he can just park the Remora under the Manta Ray for protection and safe travels. And maybe they could use that as an infiltration tactic too. The Remora hides under the Manta Ray with a force of pilots, ready to come out swinging as soon as they dock in an ambush. There could be so many good combinations the two could come up with when they get their ships.
If you wanna add to that, you got Michael and Courtney clearing the way for them and Michael saying some cool one liner lol

So, we got Michael, Courtney and Tobi on Team 21 which makes a good combo I feel

Thought June and Michael were gonna get switched around just because of the order they were made in.
Oh, no.

If you want Austin and Courtney on the same team, we can do Austin, Courtney and Michael on team 23 and June, Jaxson and Tobi on team 21. Either works for me

Actually, since you guys were talking about the symbiotic nature of Tobi and Jaxson, we'll do that instead.

Team 21;
Austin, Courtney and Michael

Team 23;
Jaxson, Tobi and June

We the two rich kids with the parasite and two aliens with a disabled boy.

What a fun team combination lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back