• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Got. I think it'd be cool either way. The concept of it not being clear whether it's an alien or just a ship reminds me of the movie NOPE.

Jean Jacket's (the alien in the movie) base form looked like a flying saucer or UFO. And all of the characters thought it was a ship for the majority of the movie. But by the end, Jean Jacket left that form and turned into this huge flying creature.

Not sure if you've seen it, but that's just a thing it made me think about.
I've definitely seen Nope.

Jean Jacket is a cool design

I was thinking something close to this;

TITAN13.jpg

So was this, as i theorized, a Capital Class we just witnessed? Or something else?
It could've been. 3 times as big as Sylva's ship does put it within the range of the size of the IFN Victoria.

Ooooh, those do look really cool. Though they do give me ship vibes
Their ships in the game are definitely organic in nature.

To destroy them you gotta shoot their 'hearts' and they pulse with energy when they make noises.

I can imagine the tentacles attach to a ship and then take all the information of its processing and coding to the main frame for the captain to look at. So, if the tentacles get a hold of any of our characters cool ass ships in the future, it's almost game over for them because it means the enemy captain knows weak points and stuff. It also means they have to be really smart about their moves.

I can imagine the tentacles attach to a ship and then take all the information of its processing and coding to the main frame for the captain to look at. So, if the tentacles get a hold of any of our characters cool ass ships in the future, it's almost game over for them because it means the enemy captain knows weak points and stuff. It also means they have to be really smart about their moves.
The main idea was the tentacles were used for scanning ships but...

you know... thanks for the idea, Alpha ;P

Also, this is about how that encounter went (Plus anything else the post mentioned)

I could've made it more memorable by having two them appear and then have them 'talking' to each other via their pulsing

I think I finally decided on what to make and call them

Really? Where?
In, I think, the first scene where all the SPideys are at Aunt May's house. In the display cases, they've got references to all of the comic suits and among them is the PS4 suit.

In, I think, the first scene where all the SPideys are at Aunt May's house. In the display cases, they've got references to all of the comic suits and among them is the PS4 suit.
Ohh, I can see how I missed that. That's a cool detail. I never would have thought they were making references in the first one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back