• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
coughing i cant breathe GIF

Quick question, are our characters the only novices there or are there other less important characters too? I noticed Mara said plethora.

Quick question, are our characters the only novices there or are there other less important characters too? I noticed Mara said plethora.
Everyone who is attending are novices. Aside from the main cast, everyone else are background faces.

So I'm making another character, surprise surprise. I have legitimately no control over myself. So I had a codename for them already, and then started developing their backstory and thought of another codename. Basically, their a gremlin kid who stows away on ships and has an occasional limp in their right leg because of an old injury.

So I need opinions on their codename. Original one was Stowaway, but now I'm thinking Achilles because of their limp. But I don't, could go either way, that's why I'm asking for opinions.

So I'm making another character, surprise surprise. I have legitimately no control over myself. So I had a codename for them already, and then started developing their backstory and thought of another codename. Basically, their a gremlin kid who stows away on ships and has an occasional limp in their right leg because of an old injury.

So I need opinions on their codename. Original one was Stowaway, but now I'm thinking Achilles because of their limp. But I don't, could go either way, that's why I'm asking for opinions.
Their codename sounds more like a Derogatory term then a codename xD

Their codename sounds more like a Derogatory term then a codename xD
I mean, their kind of annoying so it works. Their not exactly supposed to be there, it'll make more sense when the sheet goes out. Their literally a ferret. They look all cute and cuddly but they're a little weasel and can get pretty violent.

I mean, their kind of annoying so it works. Their not exactly supposed to be there, it'll make more sense when the sheet goes out. Their literally a ferret. They look all cute and cuddly but they're a little weasel and can get pretty violent.
Ohh lol

Hmm, Achilles could also be a compliment too. If you're going derogatory then go Stanky as in Stanky Leg or something lol

Ohh lol

Hmm, Achilles could also be a compliment too. If you're going derogatory then go Stanky as in Stanky Leg or something lol
lol Dude. I feel like Ferret could actually work as a codename too. Too many options.

Also, I feel like Song of Achilles by GangofYouths would be like their theme song. It's a good song. And I'm pretty sure based on the book of the same title, which I currently have sitting in my bookshelf waiting to be read. Should probably read that soon.

I lied, the song is called Achilles, Come down. The book is Song of Achilles. I'm brain dead right now lol

lol Dude. I feel like Ferret could actually work as a codename too. Too many options.

Also, I feel like Song of Achilles by GangofYouths would be like their theme song. It's a good song. And I'm pretty sure based on the book of the same title, which I currently have sitting in my bookshelf waiting to be read. Should probably read that soon.
Go Ferret much better then Stanky LOL

Meanwhile, I'm currently working on lore starting with the Imperial Federation's Flagship.

Wanna hear something truly terrifying?

watch this.

Wanna know how terrifying Thargoids actually are? They are capable of pulling ships out of a hyperjump. A HYPERJUMP. They'll pull you out of your hyperjump into real space and disable all of systems temporarily to scan you. If you have any Guardian tech or thargoid stuff in your cargo hold, they will then open fire on you.

Here's the thing, they require specialize Anti-Xeno weaponry to effectively takedown. Normal weapons do minimal damage. Without proper defenses too, they'll shred your ship.

Man, those things sound scary. And look scary in game. I pity the poor player who has to deal with those things.

Man, those things sound scary. And look scary in game. I pity the poor player who has to deal with those things.
To the new player, they are quite intimidating. To the veteran, they get taken down in like 2 seconds.

They sound scary on paper but Elite Dangerous's balance is so tilted. its not even fair most times.

To the new player, they are quite intimidating. To the veteran, they get taken down in like 2 seconds.

They sound scary on paper but Elite Dangerous's balance is so tilted. its not even fair most times.
From the way you explained them, with minimal weaknesses, they sounded like a big deal. I guess they are very early in the game.

From the way you explained them, with minimal weaknesses, they sounded like a big deal. I guess they are very early in the game.
Your first, blind encounter with them sends you brown alert.

Then you spend a few hundred hours grinding for guardian weapon and anti xeno weapon then they become just another enemy. It's sad honestly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back