• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh, just realized... both the rich kids are initially cold people.

Team 21 is gonna be fun xD

Okay, if you say so.

Team 21;
Michael, Courtney and Tobi

Team 23;
Austin, Jaxson and June
Yeah, wanna keep Austin and Courtney separated since they know each other. We seem to have a theme going there of separating people who know each other. The original thought of switching around June and Michael was to also keep the rich kids separate, since they do have very similar personalities.

Yeah, wanna keep Austin and Courtney separated since they know each other. We seem to have a theme going there of separating people who know each other. The original thought of switching around June and Michael was to also keep the rich kids separate, since they do have very similar personalities.
Oh, no, I did it because i thought it'd be fun to have the two cold people with some poor unfortunate soul.

Purely a test to see the mettle of whoever gets teamed up with them

Oh, just realized... both the rich kids are initially cold people.

Team 21 is gonna be fun xD
My man Tobi is gonna have so much energy and then the two of them are just static 😭 Hopefully he get them out of their "cold and calculating" demeanors and get them to have a little fun.

Get this;

THought of a way to get both Tobi and Jaxson on the same team, keep austin and COurtney separate and put June on the same team as the cold peeps.

Team 21;
Michael, Courtney and June

Team 23;
Austin, Tobi and Jaxson

Boom problem solved.

Course it eliminates having us three on a team as posters... so maybe not

Alright, I'll see what I wanna do when it comes to my turn to post. Thanks for the answer.
I'm just basically gonna do what you did with yours. Explain their reactions to their roommates and dorms. Specifically for Jaxson I'm just gonna leave him open if anyone wants to interact with him, and just do a quick thing on where he is currently. Possibly searching for any water within the school.

Boom. Traumatized Sylva. Well, i guess more like terrified Sylva but she won't forget that experience lol

Boom. Traumatized Sylva. Well, i guess more like terrified Sylva but she won't forget that experience lol
Our first glimpse of the potentially dangerous aliens of this roleplay. Or as described, an alien ship. And a technopathic one at that? It was able to shut down their ship systems; that's crazy. I feel like this also gave us a taste of the threat that was foreshadowed in your first post. The "Capital Class" threat.

Our first glimpse of the potentially dangerous aliens of this roleplay. Or as described, an alien ship. And a technopathic one at that? It was able to shut down their ship systems; that's crazy. I feel like this also gave us a taste of the threat that was foreshadowed in your first post. The "Capital Class" threat.
I've got a picture claim for them but i've toiled over whether to make them actual Aliens or the ships of aliens.

I've got a picture claim for them but i've toiled over whether to make them actual Aliens or the ships of aliens.
Got. I think it'd be cool either way. The concept of it not being clear whether it's an alien or just a ship reminds me of the movie NOPE.

Jean Jacket's (the alien in the movie) base form looked like a flying saucer or UFO. And all of the characters thought it was a ship for the majority of the movie. But by the end, Jean Jacket left that form and turned into this huge flying creature.

Not sure if you've seen it, but that's just a thing it made me think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back