• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Inter-Galactic Feuds - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kumii Kumii

I'm JUST now realizing that Lance is so much like Starlord and I LOVE IT BRO. Listened to Come and Get Your Love and remember the scene from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, and it might just be his music taste that makes me think this, but he feels like a reference to Peter Quill. The interest in spaceships, constantly unwinding to music, all while dancing around randomly. I had a good laugh thinking about the resemblance. I love his character even more now.

(also, no, i have not watched volume 3 yet. just in case you were going to refer to it. no spoilers please!)

Kumii Kumii

I'm JUST now realizing that Lance is so much like Starlord and I LOVE IT BRO. Listened to Come and Get Your Love and remember the scene from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, and it might just be his music taste that makes me think this, but he feels like a reference to Peter Quill. The interest in spaceships, constantly unwinding to music, all while dancing around randomly. I had a good laugh thinking about the resemblance. I love his character even more now.

(also, no, i have not watched volume 3 yet. just in case you were going to refer to it. no spoilers please!)
That's pure coincidence but I can see the resemblance you're talking about lol

How to give your rich-guy character and totally out of character but also kind of in character car for your futuristic space RP.

Step 1; This car from Cyberpunk 2077.
7c50b4ee34a3e0242d8f2616f807343d.png

Step 2; Watch as other characters comment how out of place the car is with Vincent xD

There are an odd number of people to make another full team of three.

I mean, it's fine if they don't have another teammate. We can just say it's a random person until someone makes another character later on.
Hmm, I guess that works for now.

They can be... team 21 (dont ask about my numbering system because Idk how it goes xD)

alright, no more students (aside from the one to fill Team 21) until the timeskip lol

We could do two more teams. Courtney and Austin on different teams, and that third character if you'd allow me to make them. That way it's not just my characters, and you guys can fill up the other slots. Just another option.

We could do two more teams. Courtney and Austin on different teams, and that third character if you'd allow me to make them. That way it's not just my characters, and you guys can fill up the other slots. Just another option.
Hmmm... maybe

Yeah, sure! I'm down for that.
Courtney and Austin's. If you do wanna add in a character, then I think we'd do two more teams.
Witness here the creation of two additional teams. Team 21 qwill consist of Courtney, [my new character], [shark's new character].

New Team 69 (giggity, jk its Team 23) will consist of Austin, [Alpha's new character] and [shark or my new character]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back