• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

i've done the same thing for the one 1x1 i did do as well as a few RPs i've done. they were for my book series ive been doing since middle school that continues to evolve and go on (whether i try to end it or not :P ). but i don't normally like trying to make RP's due to how time consuming it is to make them just to have them potentially die out so quickly. I haven't seen a large amount of dedicated players on this site so i've been VERY reluctant to make an RP. oh and the first RP I joined on this site was this one Aether and i just joined 2 other RPs so (this one included) so i'm gonna hold out to see how these go before I join any others. cause with work i don't have a ton of time to dedicate myself to more than 3 RPs
Its all good I understand. The option is out there if you want to take it :) I understand how busy life can get. I juggle college, work, social life, and family life and already that's a hell of a lot 😪 So I get it :) No worries

Hey guys. Sorry I've been on off. It's finals week and I've been studying and stuff so I apologize.

I've been doin' the same. Uhhh, quick questions:
A. What is the extent of power I have in creating a character? I'm thinkin' of making something or someone with really weak and really useless powers, and I'm wondering how much power I have in tweaking this.
B. Can one post a character after the start? I don't want to keep peeps waiting for me to make a cs since I'm a bit slow on that.

I've been doin' the same. Uhhh, quick questions:
A. What is the extent of power I have in creating a character? I'm thinkin' of making something or someone with really weak and really useless powers, and I'm wondering how much power I have in tweaking this.
B. Can one post a character after the start? I don't want to keep peeps waiting for me to make a cs since I'm a bit slow on that.
Well, seeing that this is a progression RP where characters start out kinda weak and then develop their powers then i'm pretty sure you're good on that end

Hey yalls, so there is no OOC but I need to tell yalls that I've gotten a bit busy and probably won't be able to join this adventure. Have fun tho!

I ain't, but going to have limited availability all next week if you were planning to start then anyway.

sxperhuman sxperhuman it's pretty hard. i listen while at work when I can and even then sometimes their episodes are longer than my shift if i listened in one go. so i'm probably gonna have to resort to just watching the catchups. cause it'd take me a long time to catch up at this point. and as much as i love the series i can't listen to it in one setting. shoot it's hard enough for me to do that with just one episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back