• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

Superheroes rescue stuff

EDIT: this character is ripped from Japanime Japanime 's other superhero school rp, who teaches rescuing, saving civillians with their abilities to save lives. My character ensures their students know what role they should fill at a time of crisis, and what's the best course of action to do to ensure everyone's safety.

Those are heroes, however, so if this universe does not have super powered people recuing civilians, I can change his subject teaching.
just found it to be a funny name is all. when i was in the military we just called it preparedness :P

Japanime Japanime How is the thread faring? Just a small thought that passed by.

As for my teacher, they teach "Rescuing" in another of aDistraction's RP, but I am not sure if the paranormal in this world rescue people regularly like superheroes. If they do, then my teacher character would be teaching that particular aspect in ability usage.
It's faring pretty good. As far as heroes and rescuing people, this universe doesn't have that.

Does seem to have the fairly common issue with these RPs where almost all the characters are clustered in one year group leaving anyone who wants any of the others high and dry.

Does seem to have the fairly common issue with these RPs where almost all the characters are clustered in one year group leaving anyone who wants any of the others high and dry.
i feel like that'd be an easy fix though. just changed the characters age and year they are in by 1 or 2

I noticed that too. I have both my characters as Seniors but I don't think we have any Sophomores or Freshman. Most of the age group is Juniors... We'll see what Dis says about it

I'm not sure. He could be busy with something, he's been really on and off these past few days. I'm just lurking around until he comes on again
Yeah, I noticed. I kept reading “we’ll see when dis comes and I haven’t seen them around. But then I saw they replied yesterday so I guess time only seems like it’s moving slower for me I guess. I blame work.

Yeah, I noticed. I kept reading “we’ll see when dis comes and I haven’t seen them around. But then I saw they replied yesterday so I guess time only seems like it’s moving slower for me I guess. I blame work.
Yeah I've just been responding to people who post so they're at least given an answer on what to do. Its possible Dis could be working or maybe its school. It could be a number of things. I am excited and anxious to start rping though

Same, same. My longest running and most fun RP had a similar formula to this so that’s why I’m more than ready to have a good time writing again

Same, same. My longest running and most fun RP had a similar formula to this so that’s why I’m more than ready to have a good time writing again
Oh really? That's awesome :) I've been rping for so long I actually have a couple of long-running rps. They're similar to this in the way of having supernatural abilities. I drew my two characters here from that rp

Oh really? That's awesome :) I've been rping for so long I actually have a couple of long-running rps. They're similar to this in the way of having supernatural abilities. I drew my two characters here from that rp
i'm hoping to get a long running RP done on this site. so far that's yet to happen. :/ hoping this'll be a first

i'm hoping to get a long running RP done on this site. so far that's yet to happen. :/ hoping this'll be a first
What rps do you have up? I could join and help fix that. I even like doing 1x1s I just tend to get really sporadic when my college terms are in. But I'm on break for three weeks

What rps do you have up? I could join and help fix that. I even like doing 1x1s I just tend to get really sporadic when my college terms are in. But I'm on break for three weeks
the only one that I have still going is Re:Dux. but all the others i've joined are dead. kinda got baited cause when i first joined the site i joined a really cool RP but it was discontinued due to personal problems on the GM's side that was understandable. haven't found a good RP aside from Re:Dux since then. And I normally don't do 1x1s cause i've never found anyone that shares my same style of writing.

the only one that I have still going is Re:Dux. but all the others i've joined are dead. kinda got baited cause when i first joined the site i joined a really cool RP but it was discontinued due to personal problems on the GM's side that was understandable. haven't found a good RP aside from Re:Dux since then. And I normally don't do 1x1s cause i've never found anyone that shares my same style of writing.
Interesting but understandable. I can take a look at that first rp and if you want to join something that I'm a part of on here, youre more than welcome to. We need more people anyway. A friend of mine I've known for a long time and I have made an rp on here based on a book series she planned to do, and we are doing the rps so she can develop the books based on the rps. We made an rp similar to our 1x1 on here that I'd also a high school rp but its somewhat different than this one. Its called Love Beyond the Stars and its a fantasy rp involving humans and Mythical beings coexisting together, though the Mythical's existence is hidden from the knowledge of the humans while they all live together because the humans and Mythical had a huge war in the past. If you're interested you can learn more there I won't talk about it here because I don't want it to seem like I'm promoting that rp here. Not my intention, but maybe it'll help you out :)

Interesting but understandable. I can take a look at that first rp and if you want to join something that I'm a part of on here, youre more than welcome to. We need more people anyway. A friend of mine I've known for a long time and I have made an rp on here based on a book series she planned to do, and we are doing the rps so she can develop the books based on the rps. We made an rp similar to our 1x1 on here that I'd also a high school rp but its somewhat different than this one. Its called Love Beyond the Stars and its a fantasy rp involving humans and Mythical beings coexisting together, though the Mythical's existence is hidden from the knowledge of the humans while they all live together because the humans and Mythical had a huge war in the past. If you're interested you can learn more there I won't talk about it here because I don't want it to seem like I'm promoting that rp here. Not my intention, but maybe it'll help you out :)
i've done the same thing for the one 1x1 i did do as well as a few RPs i've done. they were for my book series ive been doing since middle school that continues to evolve and go on (whether i try to end it or not :P ). but i don't normally like trying to make RP's due to how time consuming it is to make them just to have them potentially die out so quickly. I haven't seen a large amount of dedicated players on this site so i've been VERY reluctant to make an RP. oh and the first RP I joined on this site was this one Aether and i just joined 2 other RPs so (this one included) so i'm gonna hold out to see how these go before I join any others. cause with work i don't have a ton of time to dedicate myself to more than 3 RPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back