• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

I spy a little interesting pebble.
I'll just slip my interest in, sneaky-like.
I am an interested ninja.

I have a few questions. how literate do you have to be? Can there be a Teacher that teaches personal defence/fighting?

How do you feel about trapping powerful spirits with limited skill sets (no more than three and no ultimate type skills till much later) into objects/weapons as a power?

Wolflily Wolflily if you ever want to shift your images to the side of your text there's a easy code for it.
Code:
[Imagefloat=left]Insert Image here[/Imagefloat]

Thanks, I'm on mobile right now so that's why there is no stylization to my posts. When I have computer access I will go back and stylize them a bit more :)
It works a bit similarly to coding a website

Lol thanks I try 😂 Its something I've had to learn as a college student. I'm sure many can relate to that 😁 Also I guess I'm just a fast typer 😂
It's really impress. I'm jealous I wish I could type that fast. Everyone's characters look great I'm looking forward to Rping with all of you. :closed eyes open smile:

It's really impress. I'm jealous I wish I could type that fast. Everyone's characters look great I'm looking forward to Rping with all of you. :closed eyes open smile:

Lol thank you 😂 And I look forward to rping here too. I can even help with plot ideas if need be. I'm typically the one who comes up with them with all my other rps anyway lol

I have a few questions. how literate do you have to be? Can there be a Teacher that teaches personal defence/fighting?
Literate enough to where everyone clearly knows and understands what's going on in your posts and enough information is given so that a proper and quality response can be given back.

How do you feel about trapping powerful spirits with limited skill sets (no more than three and no ultimate type skills till much later) into objects/weapons as a power?
I don't quite understand.

☆ Really good, actually !! I've just gotten on my first proper holiday in years and wow it's fantastic ^-^ And yourself ? ☆

☆ Really good, actually !! I've just gotten on my first proper holiday in years and wow it's fantastic ^-^ And yourself ? ☆
That's good :) My break just started I'm out for a month before I go back to school. I'm still trying to recover from finals and getting into the Christmas spirit.
Japanime Japanime are we able to start rping yet or do you still want to wait?

That's good :) My break just started I'm out for a month before I go back to school. I'm still trying to recover from finals and getting into the Christmas spirit.
Japanime Japanime are we able to start rping yet or do you still want to wait?
I'm gonna wait until everyone submits their OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back