• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

i'm a little busy atm so i'm only able to do my CS in bits and pieces. hopefully, I can get enough time to the point where I can sit down and focus on it and finish it in one go.

i'm a little busy atm so i'm only able to do my CS in bits and pieces. hopefully, I can get enough time to the point where I can sit down and focus on it and finish it in one go.
Take your time.

got off work early and had plenty of energy since i was in the middle of a cup of coffee. so i finished my CS in one go

Pai Chan Pai Chan also what subject does your OC teach?

Im still lurking but I have to work today until 6 and its almost 9 in the morning here so I won't be on until this evening

Pai Chan Pai Chan also what subject does your OC teach?
I didnโ€™t know what subjects to choose from yet so not 100% sure. But combat and something else would be up my alley. Like a PE teacher that teacher another class. But teaching more of combat โ€œtheoryโ€? If that makes sense. Like how to apply strategy to combat. (Just woke up. Mind still waking as well)

O
Yeah I also noticed that lol. We'll have to see what Dis says about all that.

That could work though. Maybe your character became a zombie at age 20 but because he is undead, he's been around long enough to be a teacher
Oh ya,that makes sense. :) ye,I wonder if some teachers will have to choose another Subject to teach.

Yo Iโ€™m interested, but my character is a bit of a radical idea so Japanime Japanime , Iโ€™ll need your asteemed approval for it.

My mom told me that 20 years old is to young to be a teacher so I guess My Oc is a Underaged teacher. Oof.

you have to go to college for 4 years then go through being a teacher's assistant, THEN you can teach. that's normally the process i've seen. so maybe at 23 or 24 if you went to college immediately after graduating.

And my character isn't teaching defense. She's teaching tactics so there's that

Japanime Japanime How is the thread faring? Just a small thought that passed by.

As for my teacher, they teach "Rescuing" in another of aDistraction's RP, but I am not sure if the paranormal in this world rescue people regularly like superheroes. If they do, then my teacher character would be teaching that particular aspect in ability usage.

Japanime Japanime How is the thread faring? Just a small thought that passed by.

As for my teacher, they teach "Rescuing" in another of aDistraction's RP, but I am not sure if the paranormal in this world rescue people regularly like superheroes. If they do, then my teacher character would be teaching that particular aspect in ability usage.
"rescuing"? what's that mean, exactly

"rescuing"? what's that mean, exactly
Superheroes rescue stuff

EDIT: this character is ripped from Japanime Japanime 's other superhero school rp, who teaches rescuing, saving civillians with their abilities to save lives. My character ensures their students know what role they should fill at a time of crisis, and what's the best course of action to do to ensure everyone's safety.

Those are heroes, however, so if this universe does not have super powered people recuing civilians, I can change his subject teaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back