• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Inside the Machine God - OOC

I have added some pictures in the Extra tab of some of the NPCs you'll be dealing with. I like having a photo to turn to. It helps to give me a feel for the character.

So we have:

Rapath - Starmetal Tactician
Grey - Moonsilver Secret Police
Me - Orichalcum Jack of Trades (Fighting, Crafting, Diplomacy)
Wlfsamurai - Soulsteel Enforcer
Red Shadow Claws - Stealthy type.

This about right?

Last edited:
I am looking forward to this. Feel free to compare notes back and forth about your characters, and if there are any questions, I'll get to them soonest.

Golden Degree Developer is up - just going to add a picture, more Intimacies and the background once I catch a break.

Don't forget that for every dot in Essence you have, you get an additional -2 health level, per pg 84 of the text.

HEALTH LEVELS
In addition to the usual seven health levels of a mortal
(one -0, two -1, two -2, one -4 and Incapacitated), the artificial
bodies of the Alchemical Exalted possess an additional
-2 health level for each dot they have of Essence. Charms
may increase this total.

Oh, I remembered that - you'll see how Developer has a LOT of HLs, and thanks to Pain Suppression Nodes, he effectively does not get wound penalties on all but one of them.

Good deal. The extra health levels are an easy thing to overlook, and I say if you are supposed to get 'em, then by golly, you should get 'em!

How is the work on your characters coming along? Anyone have any questions to run past me?

I have some of the basics of the character down, but my nieces and nephews are here, and I worked 13 hours yesterday. So I will have to wait till later today to complete the character enough to start posting it.

Slowly. My fever has finally passed, I'm just getting caught up on a few things.
2.5 characters always take me a while.

Yeah. I have a few basics. Haven't gotten to Charms yet. I should have time to work on her tonight and tomorrow.

Whew, yeah, it took most of the day (on and off). I'd honestly forgotten how much longer 2nd Edition characters can take compared to Ex3 (which I've become more used to now).

Whew, yeah, it took most of the day (on and off). I'd honestly forgotten how much longer 2nd Edition characters can take compared to Ex3 (which I've become more used to now).
In the Errata, Superheavy Plate is only 3 Dots, not 5. Saves you a few points for some other goodies.

Oh, I remembered that - you'll see how Developer has a LOT of HLs, and thanks to Pain Suppression Nodes, he effectively does not get wound penalties on all but one of them.
I have also noticed that you only have 4 dots in purchased Artifacts. Alchies get 3-for-1, so you have 8 more Artifact dots to allocate to various gear.

I have also noticed that you only have 4 dots in purchased Artifacts. Alchies get 3-for-1, so you have 8 more Artifact dots to allocate to various gear.

Done. And now I'm considering on my big wish list among other things Tunnel-Fighting Tactical Omnibus Implant so Developer and Marionette can dual-team the matter of warfare leadership or advisory.

Thank you, sir. I am feeling a bit down today, and that helped to bring a smile to my face, even if only for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back