• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Nero followed behind rook, the man looked huge and well he looked creepy in his suit but in normal wear and tear he kind of looks normal. He looked around as he walked behind him " rook sir what will you do if we encounter my sister again ...she probably think I escaped instead of joined the hunters " he said then he chuckled " I need to work on my powers more , would you mind sparing with me just to test some of my skills "

R.I.P R.I.P

Its been hours since that time has passed. Mors wandered the streets aimlessly his mines boggled with thoughts of what will happen. He was nervous that he already let someone slip through his hands so easily when he could've been there. A long sigh slipped past his lips as he leaned against a wall. A man called to him randomly and he turned. "Hey!There he is!" It was more Hunters but he didnt remember a single one of their faces. Thats good. Mors reacted quickly with the man approaching with their made weapon. Hunters dont usually get a made weapon until their a high enough grade but how open he is just so frustrating to call someone like that a hunter. Mors arm formed into claws blood heard like water moving down his arm forming this limb. His blood hardened to take its form turning into a black. Jabbing into the gut of the wide open hunter Mors grunted as he pulled upwards slicing the man in half from the waist up. NO words just the sound of blood splatter and the look. The blood on Mors's skin joined with his own and he looked down at his Hand. "Its time to grow up." He said seeing two more Hunters approach but attacking from different directions . Quickly attacking the one on the right he jammed his claw into his shoulder and picked him up by the throat reinforcing his joints with hardened blood to take in the weight. "Pathetic." Mors yelled out, But as he said that the one on the left came from behind him and impaled him through the hip. "I got him!" He yelled out But Mors showed no signs of weakening. Rather he turned his head to look at the man with snake eyes. "One hit."He said he then threw the Hunter down to bleed out and grabbed the blade that impaled through him. "Ill consume you first!" He said as pulled forward and turned quickly. Quickling moving all he could see was the mans frightened face before everything went black. Mors limbs now normal he continued to walk down the street with his now ruined trench. Leaving two desecrated bodies and no remains. "Im coming back for you." He muttered to himself as he mentioned Rai . "Even if it kills me."
Mentioning: sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Last edited:
Mors sat behind a dumper in an alley way. Resting on a cold concrete ground he looked up to the open sky as if he had a dream. His hands dangled on the floor apart from eachother as if hes been though alot.. Wait.. He has been through alot. Thinking he had to find out his next plan of attack. He stared at his hands in this matter and watched as he manipulated blood around his wrist that traveled up to a small cut on his finger where it was quickly healed. Mors rested his head back. "Just got to keep striking facilities to recruit and to find what im looking for." He muttered to himself.

(Is this thread still open? if so I would like to join if that's okay!)

Moris woke up to find herself lying flat on the cold, hard, wet ground of an alleyway, she looked around to see what should have been her own blood, she was supposed to be dead wasn't she? Then why was she still alive now? She glanced to her left only to see a syringe flung across a wall, it appeared to be a heroin needle and she chose not to think too much about it. After what felt like an eternity, eventually, she got up only to realize despite her being badly injured, she felt fine. "Damn, what even happened back there with those thugs?" she thought to herself before realizing how much time had passed since she last blacked out, the sun was beginning to rise and she felt hungry, She threw whatever was left of her torn up hoodie over her head and began to carefully walk back home to her apartment to get sorted out attempting to not be spotted. "Okay, whatever, let's just, get home, get cleaned up, and figure this whole shitshow out over breakfast".

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

The women sighed at the gesture that the man tried to make, checking her physical characteristics and analysing. A quick check up, which made her iris flash faintly, revealed a presence of great reserves of fat and glycogen, which could make up for a fast energy output. But it would take energy, because chemical bonds were hard to "break", and thus it required an energy input from herself.
It sounded so peculiar. She was to give portion of her energy to receive a bigger portion of energy in return.

And it came so naturally. Like if all her body, for a second, was entwined with flames, which, following the blood vessels, empowered her. Maybe a little too much, but there wasn't time to ration the product of metabolism. Thinking for a moment, Eleanor grasped the man in pain's arm, laid it on her fragile shoulders and... almost effortlessly carried him, wincing at the amount of weight she was moving and, probably, lifting.

MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

He practically became dead weight when she moved him, letting her carry him due to his exhaustion. His eyes fluttered closed, and despite logic telling him he should be freaking out, he calmed down. He could relax. Randal tried to piece his mind together, it had been torn apart, he just needed to put it back together. But he needed help to do that. And while he passed out, he muttered..

"Randal.."

Mors sat behind a dumper in an alley way. Resting on a cold concrete ground he looked up to the open sky as if he had a dream. His hands dangled on the floor apart from eachother as if hes been though alot.. Wait.. He has been through alot. Thinking he had to find out his next plan of attack. He stared at his hands in this matter and watched as he manipulated blood around his wrist that traveled up to a small cut on his finger where it was quickly healed. Mors rested his head back. "Just got to keep striking facilities to recruit and to find what im looking for." He muttered to himself.
Pandora wandered aimlessly across the streets. Your mission is to terminate the abnormal named Mors. Dire consequences await you should you fail, do not screw this up Knight 006
“Understood...” Pandora muttered, digging his hands into his pockets as he kicked a stray can off the sidewalk. Pandora ran his fingers through his hair as he crossed the street onto the next block. Then, he stopped.
“Impressive...” he murmured to himself, feasting his eyes on the bodies lying before him, “He knows how to put up a fight.” He continued to follow the trail of dead hunters before coming up on a dead end in the trail, with no more bodies to follow. Pandora looked around to gather his surroundings.
“Hmm... where did you scuttle off to?” Pandora thought out loud. Make a right at the end of the street, his most recent confrontation was near that area.
“Well, I can see the bodies...” Pandora said plainly, but clearly in a sarcastic tone. Watch the way you speak to your superior... Pandora remained silent. He simply continued strolling down the street, stepping over the bodies as he passed them.
Upon reaching the end of the street he turned right, waiting for the walk sign to appear before crossing. The agents back at HQ always punished him for breaking useless, unnecessary laws. The one thing they did excuse was property destruction amidst battle mostly because it was entertaining. It simply couldn’t be helped so whenever he did fight, he let loose.. just a little.
A few more fresh bodies laid lifeless on the ground in front of Pandora. He knelt down to study the wounds of the fallen hunters.
“Claws... and blades?” Pandora questioned. He stood back up and continued walking.
“Where are you, ya little bastard,” Pandora muttered impatiently. He held out his hand. Suddenly, a chain shot up from the concrete. Pandora grabbed onto it and rode it upwards until he reached the roof, jumping into the air and landing safely. Pandora looked at the view of the city. If he was near, maybe he could spot the Abnormal. After what seemed like an eternity, Pandora let out a frustrated sigh. It’s only been like five minutes Pandora was pretty sure. He leans up against the wall at the edge of the roof. You better find him... Pandora grit his teeth.
“I know..,” he said with a clenched fist. He began to grow a little bit more unsettled. The last he wanted was to fail his first mission. Pandora peered into a dark alleyway from the roof. Disgusting...
Then, he spotted a figure sitting down next to the dumpster. Pandora immediately leaned dangerously over the edge of the roof to get a better look.
“No way..” Pandora muttered, a subtle smile creeping onto his lips. He leaped off the roof, sliding down slowly on some chains that cast down into the alleyway. He stepped lightly onto the concrete about ten yards away from Mors.
“Well well well... you’re a tough one to find,” Pandora commented as he strolled casually around the dumpster to appear in front of Mors.
“Makes sense that I’d find you here... they say the lot of you ought to be tossed out like trash,” Pandora sneered. The agents communicating with Pandora snickered at his remarks. Pandora smirked. A good joke makes them happy and that was always good for Pandora. He glared at Mors, taking in his appearance.
“Seems like this is it for you, pal. It’s a shame you gotta deal with me now. It ain’t gonna be pretty...”
Mot Mot

Last edited:
Mors sighed and grunted as he stood to look the knight eye to eye. His arms dangled by his side until he raised his hand over his own face to cover his glowing eyes. "Will that make your dreams any better?" He said hinting his eyes as the mark of existence. Ofcourse hes already seen somebody else with them but its one of many. Chuckling he walked past the stranger and towards the alley exit. Right before he entered the streets he turned back to the Man and took off his trench coat, And Ripping off his shirt ontop of it. The tattoos and scars that marked his body were exposed to the air as it brushed over his skin "How weak are you if you cant even pull away from your chains? Or are you strong with the lust of blood just as a lost dog?" Staying into a blunt stand still he waited. "Show me your worthy to save.."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Pandora chuckled.
“I don’t need saving..” he replied, cracking his knuckles. He looked Mors up and down after he had ripped his clothes off.
“In fact... I would dare say that the one in need of some saving is you,” Pandora said, taking a fighting stance as chains slowly emerged from the cement, cracking and slithering through it.
“There are no chains to break here, except for the ones that’ll be bringing you in,” Pandora sneered, suddenly thrusting his hand forward and willing the chains (5 of them) to surged towards the Abnormal in an attempt to impale him. Mot Mot

Like that, Eleanor and the man finished the remaining distance between them and the end of the street, by which the woman cautiously looked around, pushing her hand onto the wall. For a few seconds, a dead silence laid between them, and it ended with the wall issuing a peculiar whistling noise, as an opening appeared in it.

Woman dragged him inside, closing the wall shut, and continued going.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Though the man didn't immediately return to full consciousness, he stirred. Muttered. Nothing intelligible. It's possible this is what he needed to clear his head, to get it set on straight after what ever happened to him. A "safe" place and sleep. But he couldn't do it before, for fear of abnormals or whatever else, it was unclear. He was running from something. Hiding. He didn't want to be found, but he didn't know why.

(i literally just joined here so i’m not sure how to go about this but is it alright if i join this rp? should i start with a character description and with what they’re doing? I’m sorry if I’m going about this wrong)

Last edited:
( ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Dont apologise im happy you didint just post in the rp. SO I WILL GUIDE YOU MY FRIEND. SO first you must post your character sheet here --> Fantasy - Innocent Criminals (Characters) <-- ANd then its is my job or R.I.P R.I.P 's job to approve or disapprove. ONCE YOU ARE APPROVED you can post in here but IF you are disapproved we will tell you why and its your choice to fix it or just leave. If any questions please ask!)

Mors looked at the chains and grinned as he rolled to the side and out onto the streets (Dodging the chains.) where he backed into the open area waiting for the knight to follow. "I know you knight! Tell me. How do they hold on so tight to you? OR are you just a jar head like the majority of the population..Along with the ones who were crushed under rubble and ended up a meat sack for scrap metal." Mors spread his arms out as if he was expecting for him to hit. "Bring it on knight!" He yelled out.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Pandora smirked after watching Mors dodge his chains. They immediately recoiled and burrowed back under the ground, leaving nothing but holes in the cement from where they originally sprouted.
"A mere rat thinks he knows me? I fight because the government is all there is. They are the final destination to all. They birthed me, and they cared for me, and you are their enemy," Pandora said, studying the location of Mors' voice to judge where he might be from around the corner. Then he looked through the windows of the building he stood behind. He wasn't there, which meant that he could eliminate all the places Mors could not be. Chains slowly emerged from under a parked car across the street. That poor red Toyota was about to get knocked around a bit. The chains slowly wrapped around the hood of the car to keep the movements as discreet as possible.
"And enemies of Father displease him... so you must die," Pandora said as he clenched his fist, the chains suddenly crunching the hood of the car to get a strong grip on the vehicle. Pandora swung his hand, willing the chains to pick up the car and fling it in Mors' direction. Knowing that Mors would decide to dodge this attack too, Pandora held his hand out and grabbed onto a chain as it shot from the ground at an incline so that he could rush around the corner and gain sight on Mors. upon reach the corner of the bulding opposite the side Mors rolled towards, Pandora kicked off the wall for extra momentum. He released his grip on his chains and immediately summoned forth a fury of chains any which way Mors would appear. (I have absolutely 0 problem with you dodging this but it won't be fun if I don't come up with a challenge on how to get out trouble XD) Mot Mot

( Mot Mot , thank you again, I’ve missed RPing so much haha and not to bother you but have you seen my character post? I’m not sure how this site works entirely with notifications and such so I didn’t know if one of you saw it)

Mors still had the same grin on his face. His arm made a red aura as it shifted into a heavy looking fist,and Lifting it up he slammed the vehicle down and to follow up it cratered the ground throwing off the momentum and direction of the chains. His blood hardening around his leg joint he winded back his leg for a strong kick and the giant hunk of junk went flying back at the knight.His other arm had quickly turned into a whip and latched himself onto the car. Throwing himself with the pull he turned his arms into claws ready to fight the man up close no matter if he dodged the projectile or got hit by it. (Nah that dodge was a one time only deal. Until next time.. Or maybe sometime else.... Maybe early..... We shall find out. But you want some of this death i got it. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. :D)

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel Yeah i looked at it by the way and i wrote something if you want to check it out its not bad nore is it close to bad but i would check it out for future reference.)

45011280381d511b023300451d58d786--anime-neko-anime-art.jpg

Ali sighed as she stared off in the distance , she didn't know where she was nor did she have a clue where she was heading. All she wanted right now was a nice meal and a bed or even better some company. Unless that meant an hunter which meant trouble she didn't want. The shadows around her began to dance and twirl around her when ever she moved her hand " OK let's try one more time " she whispered as she slowly started to manifest a scythe out of darkness " cmon I can do this " she whispered as she pulled it up and grabbed it " ah not perfect but made well enough to defend myself from hunters well at least I hope " she leaned back on the tree as she stared off in the distance , the young girl sighed wishing she had more to life than running for it.

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

Usually known as a graceful creature, it was odd for Sahara to trip in the first place. Her knees ached from where they crashed into the earth. She closed her eyes to the pain and counted slowly in her head, 1...2...3. Get up. Her fingers dug into the soft dirt in front of her aching body before she jerked herself onto her feet to continue darting through the trees. Her wings attempted weak flaps on her back, not bothering to assist at all. She staggered over overgrown tree roots, her bloodied hand rushing to stabilize her on the bark of a tree from time to time. Her lungs filled with fire of air as they struggled to keep up with her pounding heart.

“Help..” she attempted weakly in a soft whisper, her oxygen too low to push the word out louder. The final tree root tripped her. Her trembling legs gave out once more. A small cry was ripped from her throat as she met the ground. Her wings flapped dejectedly as she laid there, drawing in air in loud ragged pants.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back