• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

The issue was there, then, and was quite serious, as she thought. Eleanor wasn't frightened by such emotional outburst, only "adjusting" her smile a bit, somehow making it more kind and soothing. She had the experience of calming other people.

"It's going to be okay, no matter what, if you will keep yourself calm. Breath in, breath out" She approached him, almost feeling his fear and bemusement. Nothing was going to change it - she felt the need to help. "I will help you, with as much knowledge and strength I have. Follow, silently"

Festive woman stepped out of the alley, eyeing him once more, and began to walk. Slowly, as if waiting for him.

MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Randal wasn't an idiot, he knew not to follow strangers, or to beg them for medical help, but yet.. Here he was. His life was in shambles. The things he couldn't explain, he needed someone else to worry about it. Someone else to think about it. As if he were handing off the responsibility. So, he followed her. He shuffled, seemingly exhausted from days of nothing. Oversleeping, stressing. Maybe that was what was causing his eyes to darken and his eye lids to droop, making the fleshy red visible. Was it that way before, had she just not noticed? Randal certainly didn't seem to address it.

He mumbled to himself as he followed her, unintelligible to the ear, but clearly, in his mind.. He was thinking.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

She turned around, seeing the way he was moving and thinking about something. Weakness, was it? Remembering to have the right medication, she opened her bag, slowing down for some moments, and then handing him a white pill. She couldn't think of anything better to help him, at the moment.

"Dissolve it in your mouth - you will feel better"

Randal eyed her for a moment, his previously light eyes look more like a dark brown, his eyelids drooping and showing the fleshy red on the other side. He grasped the pill, but he didn't take it. Instead, he moved forward, hoping she'd lead him to answers.

And yet, he continued mumbling to himself. "It's not people, it's not. Snake, snake, it's all you."
His head snapped, up, suddenly shouting. "But I'm not one of them!". His panicked expression dropped, falling flat again.
"I can't place it." There was certainly something wrong with his mind, for sure.

Rai listened to Mors, and let the electricity die down from angry sparks to a more controlled current across her arms instead. She focused as the man turned to diamond, and got down into a fighting crouch as he grabbed the massive hammer. As soon as he swung it to her head she ducked and rolled beneath it, landing upright behind him.
She focused the current and shot a strong arc of lightning at the back of the man’s neck, it created the same noise as a thunderclap.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Mot Mot

Victor's ear piece shorted out and all he could hear in his other was ringing. Tossing the ear piece to the ground he started laughing. "An agile one, you may be fun just yet!" Spinning the hammer in his hand before swinging back wards, the blunt object returning the built up current t back at her. "This is one of their new toys...its made from an abnormal that could absorb energy and reflect it back, he was really fun, I even got to play doctor before he died"

Mot Mot sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

She brushed herself off as she watched Desmond look around in contemplation. He then suggested he "give her a lift" to speed up their escape. It was the best idea; even with her abilities, she wasn't built for running long distances. "That's probably for the best." Aya stepped forward, looking up at him awkwardly. She had thought about raising her arms for him to pick her up, but she could only imagine how ridiculous she'd look, like a toddler asking to be held. Instead she held her arms out to the side slightly, waiting.
R.I.P R.I.P

Rai yelled out in surprise when the energy redirected at her, but something flickered in the back of her mind and she held out her hands. The energy reabsorbed into her palms and pushed her back, the electricity had singed the cuffs of her sleeves.

She flashed a toothy smile,
“That’s a neat toy, but I’m practically a human battery. You’ll have to try something else.”

Her grin hid the spike of icy fear that had driven through her heart. He was practically unaffected by the electrocution.
She shook out her arms and reignited the current flowing through, then shot another bolt to his torso.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Victor slid back, chuckling as he dusted himself off "I can't be shocked like this sparky....you'd have a better chance to drown me" victor set the hammer down, crouching down with one arm outstretched and the other pulled back, seeming to use his other hand to aim at her stomach. Using his arm the was pulled back he aimed a punch for her gut, wanting to stop this fight from carrying on. It wasn't that Victor was invincible, he was just the worst possible person she could take on other than mors. His body couldn't conduct electricity like that and he was almost a walking tank due to being just as hard as a diamond. "Sweet dreams sparky!"
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

The punch landed square in her stomach, the only sound that escaped her throat was a grunt, followed by a wheeze. She fell back and slid several meters, unresponsive for a few seconds.

When she raised her head, blood was dripping from her mouth. She stood shakily, her face resolute. Sparking hands clenched into crackling fists.
“My name’s Rai.” She spat.

Rai pulled out her Swiss Army knife and flipped out the small switchblade. She charged at the man on light, quick feet and leapt at his face, slashing at his eye.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Mors stepped in the way And grabbed her wrist with the knife. "Thats enough." His grip remained tight. He didn't mean for it to end so quick but with the inability to push past element disadvantage and especially that punch had a scary look. "You have lots to learn." he said his face remained blunt. He let go of her arm "Nice punch." He said as he whiped the blood from Rai's mouth with his glove and patted down her arms. He then turned his body to look back to the man. "Such a waste. All your skill is being put to waste." a long sigh slipper from Mor's mouth as he shook his head. "Why do you stay on their side? Is it the money? The blood? Which is it? .. No matter its such a waste... Your eyes bother me so much.." Mors gritted his teeth in anger as if he was loosing his sanity for a minute but seemed he caught a grip. "Lets go Rai." He said as he turned back and bumped past her. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling

Mors stepped in the way And grabbed her wrist with the knife. "Thats enough." His grip remained tight. He didn't mean for it to end so quick but with the inability to push past element disadvantage and especially that punch had a scary look. "You have lots to learn." he said his face remained blunt. He let go of her arm "Nice punch." He said as he whiped the blood from Rai's mouth with his glove and patted down her arms. He then turned his body to look back to the man. "Such a waste. All your skill is being put to waste." a long sigh slipper from Mor's mouth as he shook his head. "Why do you stay on their side? Is it the money? The blood? Which is it? .. No matter its such a waste... Your eyes bother me so much.." Mors gritted his teeth in anger as if he was loosing his sanity for a minute but seemed he caught a grip. "Lets go Rai." He said as he turned back and bumped past her. Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling
"A waste.... I get to enjoy so many things, but Mors if possible I'd offer to buy you a drink, with my ear piece fried it looks like I have some free time before they send a team to get me" chuckling as he picked his hammer up and placed it on his back "I held back because she isn't documented and you said don't kill her" victor returned his skin to normal before putting his glasses back on. "Besides I haven't seen you in a few years, but I've always wondered....why do you hate our beautiful bloody eyes?"
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling Mot Mot

Rai was confused when Mors grabbed her wrist, stopped her, and then cleaned her up and consoled her like a child. She was more insulted than confused as he was babying her, she thought she was handling that fight well. Her brow creased but she adamantly followed him, not missing the severe look of agitation on his face or the comments about his eyes.

Then, the man spoke, and offered Mors a drink, no less.
What the hell? Do they know each other?
Her brows furrowed in more confusion as he talked like a friend. She kept looking between the two, silently asking for some sort of clarity. Rai stuck close to Mors.

Mot Mot Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Mors stopped in his track annoyed. His head turn as if he was looking at Victor with snake eyes. "Our beautiful eyes? Your talking to me like you're related to me. am suppose to remember you? " He turned his body towards them, and stepped forward. "How do i know you?" He waited for an answer He himself who talks about control was getting agitated.
sleepontheCeiling sleepontheCeiling Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

Woman eyed the man, unsurprisingly both cautious and intrigued of his behaviour. This was no normal day for her, her life was full of such days - she couldn't complain, since it added a certain edge to her and to her life. But in the end, Eleanor wished to just rest in her dusty armchair, reading a treatise on medical effect of certain local herbs and fungi and sipping her bitter tea. Oh, the gifts of life.

"Do you feel yourself as a two, not one, mon ami?"

Last edited:
Mors stopped in his track annoyed. His head turn as if he was looking at Victor with snake eyes. "Our beautiful eyes? Your talking to me like you're related to me. am suppose to remember you? " He turned his body towards them, and stepped forward. "How do i know you?" He waited for an answer He himself who talks about control was getting agitated.
Rai was confused when Mors grabbed her wrist, stopped her, and then cleaned her up and consoled her like a child. She was more insulted than confused as he was babying her, she thought she was handling that fight well. Her brow creased but she adamantly followed him, not missing the severe look of agitation on his face or the comments about his eyes.

Then, the man spoke, and offered Mors a drink, no less.
What the hell? Do they know each other?
Her brows furrowed in more confusion as he talked like a friend. She kept looking between the two, silently asking for some sort of clarity. Rai stuck close to Mors.

"Oh but your days when that cool exterior was non existant, I know that much, but it's more less why your eyes are like that....you are just as insane as I am so why not acknowledge that?" Watching Rai with a grin as he reached back touching the diamond on his hammer. "That aside I can't just the two of you leave here" sighing as he stretched and turned his skin back into diamond. Tossing his glasses off into an alley way. "Unfortunately my little sister would be annoyed if I didn't get Mors here, but you could always abandon the girl and get away, I'm sure she could hold me here to buy you time"

@ MagicIsScience MagicIsScience

Randal slowly nodded, taking a moment to process the question. He made a few gestures with his hands, attempting to articulate his thoughts through the haze in his mind.

"All the time, but.. my head, they took ..a blender to it." He gestured again to his head, scrunching his face up in frustration.

DeBigNasty DeBigNasty

"Terrible, but, of course, how can you apply such term to them" Eleanor rolled her eyes, but gave the man a concerned look. She smiled, but smiled... painfully. How hard was for that person to keep himself alive and walking?

"Can you... maybe I can assist you?"

Very easy, funnily enough. Randal squinted and stumbled over to her, always confused and dazed. He reached out to grab her,a gesture of friendliness, and to stabilize himself, but a voice in his head told him it wasn't a good idea. He looked up to her, bent over, hands resting on his knees. He was exhausted, still, desperate for a solution to his stress.

"Please, hurry.. Before it comes back, the abnormal."

Rai’s heart began pounding as she realized that this man wasn’t going to leave empty handed. She immediately knew what she had to do. On swift feet, she moved in front of Mors and unsheathed the katana he had given her, holding it in a defensive stance. She looked over her shoulder at Mors,
“Go. I’ll hold him. It’s you they want, so they’re not going to get you. I’ll at least offer enough time for you to get away.”
“This man is insane, and he’s almost indestructible. He’s got heavy damage but his attacks aren’t that quick, I’m light and fast, I’ll evade... I can handle my own in a fight, I’m not a child.”

Before he could protest, her eyes hardened and she spoke in a firm tone,
“You have a monarchy to build. As your knight I’m obligated to defend that monarchy. This is my job. Besides,” she lowered her voice, “I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve. Leave me here.”
She held his gaze with her resolute stare.

Desmond watched as she stood in front of him, causing him to shake his head. He would pick her up, princess-style, one arm holding the underside of her legs whilst the other was holding her back. He then dashed forward, his body a blur to the naked eye as he hopped from roof to roof with ease. Desmond had no general direction, he just didn't want to be around that building any longer. "Do you have anywhere to stay until this blows over? I don't want to drag you into my problems, you've fixed enough of them already."

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Rai’s heart began pounding as she realized that this man wasn’t going to leave empty handed. She immediately knew what she had to do. On swift feet, she moved in front of Mors and unsheathed the katana he had given her, holding it in a defensive stance. She looked over her shoulder at Mors,
“Go. I’ll hold him. It’s you they want, so they’re not going to get you. I’ll at least offer enough time for you to get away.”
“This man is insane, and he’s almost indestructible. He’s got heavy damage but his attacks aren’t that quick, I’m light and fast, I’ll evade... I can handle my own in a fight, I’m not a child.”

Before he could protest, her eyes hardened and she spoke in a firm tone,
“You have a monarchy to build. As your knight I’m obligated to defend that monarchy. This is my job. Besides,” she lowered her voice, “I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve. Leave me here.”
She held his gaze with her resolute stare.
"So be it....sparky...I mean Rai" grinning as he winked at her "let's see how you do when I'm actually trying to take your head off!" Victor put his hammer up, taking the same position as he did earlier, this time aiming for her sword instead of her directly. Her resolve was intriguing for him but that was mainly due to him enjoying the thought of how much fun it would be to break her mind and body if he did capture her. "Struggle all you wish! In face I encourage it!" He laughed in a taunting way, trying to anger her.

Mors looked to her and all he could do was smile to her determination. In the end he sighed and took off his gloves. "Promise me that you wont die even if you lose." He demanded as he stood. He trusted her. His mind was scrambled as this whole situation turned inside out. He hadn't expected to run into another High class hunter. "I will come back when i recover my abilities.." He said with shame as he turned and motioned away out of the scene

Rai flashed a reassuring, confident smile at Mors, “Don’t worry about me. I promise I’ll live.”

She turned to face Victor, her smile dropping quickly as he faced her head on, taunting and menacing. Her face twitched in agitation.
A strong current now flowed through her arms, occasionally arcing to the sword. She paused for a few seconds, trying to see if he was Telegraphing his moves. When she saw his eyes flick to the sword and adjust the aim of his hammer, she tensed her legs, ready to evade.

Victor hurled his jammed at her sword, in an attempt to shatter or damage the blade. All the while it spun at Rai he pushed up behind it, quickly dashing in awaiting a response, if she moved he would be right behind the large blunt weapon ready to close the gap between them and get into a fist fight with her, his entire body was practically a weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back