• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Innocent Criminals

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ali heard a faint sound of a person hitting the ground behind her , " huh ' she thought as she got up and started to walk back to where she was" hello anyone there " she asked concerned before she heard a small help from a girl.

Ali rushed to the sound then she gasped at the girl she saw, she was really beautiful , " ek girl are you OK " she picked her up before she carried her to the clearing where she was. Ali gentle started to clean the wound with a bit of water after words she used her shadows to slightly heal the wound while her body started seal the wound with darkness as the tool for sealing it. After it was sealed the darkness would disappear and her arm would be OK " hey girl you OK " she gently rubbed her arm then she gently sighed holding her in her arms

ColorfulCastiel ColorfulCastiel

(Mainly putting this out here and will be open for interactions as they arrive!)

Breya was in her usual spot, her chair; slumped over her table with a light illuminating the dark room of her office. It was a small lamp that reached over her head for what people assumed was to try and help her see better? This often made her chuckle. She was "Blind" after all and really didnt need any light to see better since she couldnt see at all! But of course it was just a lie, a lie fabricated by her mother so that she could keep her safe and out of harms way while still providing food and shelter. Of course this came with the price of becoming part of this damned facility herself. But it wasnt all bad, she did help people after all and though she couldnt see peoples actual figures with the cloth that covered her eyes she could see their auras almost as brightly as a lantern in the pitch dark. She even knew most of her friends and colleagues by their unique auras. Though it only worked when they were close and didnt give her that handy looking through walls ability, but those were mundane thoughts that sat in her head when she was bored; like wondering what the outside looked like since she had never once had the chance to see it with her own eyes. Since any time she was out in the field she was being monitored by others.
"Hm?"
She sat up suddenly, snapped out of her day dreaming and thoughts and almost hitting the lamp as she shot up. Her short white hair was hugging her face and her eye wrap was slipping slightly.
"
Oh.."
She readjusted it and for a short moment took it off to give her eyes and face a break. You would think seeing nothing but darkness almost 24/7 would do some damage to your eyes but for some reason she could always see crystal clear, possibly due to her regeneration ability.
She sighed as she welcomed the air on her face and rubbed her eyes for some relief. She was careful to be gentle over the faint scars over and around her eyes as she wondered mindlessly why these scars stayed where any other injury she received has left her skin unmarked.
"That man..who knows"

Again mumbling to herself as she placed the cloth over her eyes once more and dove back into the darkness. She stood up and stretched her petite body with a long inhale and exhale before going around her room to turn the main lights on, her body barely skimming the edges of a table that resembled an operating table; though it pretty much was used for such things and others.

Pandora’s eyes widened, taking stock of his abilities in mid air. Crap... he’s launched the car right towards him and brought himself with it. He didn’t have enough time to readjust his position. A storm of chains swiftly began to surround Pandora and turned him into a cacoon of metal just as the car collided with his body. The chains then expanded outward in unison, knocking the car away. Pandora scanned his surroundings in the hopes that his chains would also whip Mors and knock him down as well. We are getting impatient...
“Goddamnit will you give me some more time..” Pandora muttered inaudibly. That got you the exact opposite...
Mot Mot

Sahara made a soft noise of displeasure at being handled, her wings trying to bat at the person messing with her and healing her. “Thank you... but that wasn’t necessary...” she blinked her eyes open slowly. At this point she was fighting exhaustion. She still gulped down air as she raised cautiously into a sitting position. The flowers around her reached towards her slowly, offering energy she didnt accept.

“I’ll be fine.” She reached to pet the small bluebell beside her. It gave off a little wiggle in response to the pat. “So. Onto you, who are you? Why did you help me?” Her abnomally green eyes lazily looked over to this woman. She might have looked and felt exhausted but she would have at least a little fight in her if needed.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ari sighed the she stretched out " well what kind of person would I be if I didn't help out a girl who was in trouble " she said then she gently got up " I'm Ari " she said

She then noticed how the flowers reacted to the girl " so your different. " she watched as Sahara shadow moved out of shape then it moved toward Ari

She froze up, blinking. The plants stopped immediately. “You didnt gather that from my wings alone? I figured it would be obvious.” She sighed at Ari. “I was being chased by a hunter but that was a while ago, i never stopped running since. We should get a move on.” She glanced around, her hair never bothering to fall in her eyes since her flowercrown kept her hair in place.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ari nodded before she got up " different as in powers.." she said her tail moved between her legs then she smiled " I'm different to. Part dog " she said walking forward then she looked around the forest .

" so where should we go...or just go ..before we know it we maybe get away from them if we just keep going this way. Maybe we could try to confuse them by leaving false trails

“Im sure they already have my blood... they could be tracking me now.” She frowned deeply, stuck in thought. She looked up at the sky, contemplating something. Standing up, she looked around the area for anything useful but alas there was nothing. “Where even are we? Why are you out here by yourself?” She took a careful step back, eyeing Ari with obvious distrust.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ari felt anger rush to her cheeks " why am I here by myself because I have nothing better to do ...I lost my brother to the hunters and I don't have anyone else " she yelled just loud enough for the girl near her to hear , tears slightly came out of her eyes.

Ari growled and walked ahead " thanks " she said very mad.

Pandora’s eyes widened, taking stock of his abilities in mid air. Crap... he’s launched the car right towards him and brought himself with it. He didn’t have enough time to readjust his position. A storm of chains swiftly began to surround Pandora and turned him into a cacoon of metal just as the car collided with his body. The chains then expanded outward in unison, knocking the car away. Pandora scanned his surroundings in the hopes that his chains would also whip Mors and knock him down as well. We are getting impatient...
“Goddamnit will you give me some more time..” Pandora muttered inaudibly. That got you the exact opposite...
Mot Mot
Seeing the chain lash out to him Mors covered himself by using the claws to block it. Pushed back he dragged his feet against the ground to stop him from skidding. His arms turned to normal and he laughed. "Cocooning yourself!? What are you weak to being overwhelmed and close combat?" He waited for him to get out of his ball of metal so he walked side to side. "If you know me you'll know that I've worked for the government. Its not all rainbows when you figure out the truth. THEY'RE LYING TO YOU KNIGHT. YOU AND I ARE THE SAME BUT YOU FAIL TO SEE IT!" He balled his fist and his arms dangled by his side. "Look at these scars? Would i be lying, If the government was so bright would i have left?!" He yelled out to the metal cacoon "ANSWER ME THAT!"
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Sahara flinched back in shock, completely bewildered at her sudden outburst. “You need to take it easy, there is no reason for yelling.” She muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. She was not about to take an attitude from some stranger. “You expected me to know?” She mumbled with a tilt to her head. “I’m out of here.” Sahara grumbled, not seeing herself get very far with this one. “You’ll stay alone with an attitude like that, you know.” She called out as she carefully walked back the way she ran from. She figured it was safe by now.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ari sighed , she knew she had to get over that day but it was just so unforgiving. " wait please don't go " she ran after Sahara and she sighed " I'm sorry ...please don't go alone ...I guess I don't know how to trust people after what happened on that day " she said frowning before sad looked around sighing " I know I would never have any friends if I did that to everyone"

“I’m not asking you to trust me.” Sahara looked at their surroundings once more. “I’ve always gone at this alone. Perhaps it’s you who doesn’t want to go at this alone anymore?” She raised a pale brow to punctuate her curiosity but yet accurate comment. “Listen.” She sighed, reaching out to pet leaves from a tree that bowed to reach her. “I understand it’s hard... to lose everyone you’ve loved. But dwelling on it does no good, for anyone.”
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Ali nodded softly then she looked up " OK ...I'll get over it " she breathed before she bowed them she turned around and walked back up her hill to the tree " if you don't want to team up ...I don't mind " she said before using her shadows to surround herself then black plated armor appeared on her body " I survived long enough ...I think I need friends " she smiled behind the helmet of Shadows

"I wont do anything. Unlike most officers in the department, I keep my promises. I wont bring harm to your sister or encounter her when I see her on the streets, if and only if you don't end up betraying me. Anyway, I think it'd be best if we didn't spar out in the middle of the streets. The building team is working on a new building site as we speak and we have abnormals that are running around to pick up." Jason, otherwise known as Rook would say as he didn't even bother turning his head back to the boy behind him.

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Nero nodded then he walked beside him , the half cat boy felt his shadows and light mix. " Jason...I mean rook sir where do you think the abnormal will be " he asked wondering about how to determine if someone who looks human is abnormal " what If they look human sir how do you know if they abnormal" he asked

R.I.P R.I.P

"Well, we wont be able to tell unless they reveal there powers. But in this situation, they are wearing orange jumpsuits and cuffs, so I'm sure we can spot them. As we speak, mostly every hunter in the city is hunting them down. All because of the Ex-Bishop." Rook would reply, the streets being eerily quiet as night time swept the land. "People evacuated quickly by the looks of it. Hopefully no innocents got injured or hurt."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Nero nodded at this information then he snapped his fingers before a short Sword of light appeared " well rook hm should we go round some up or do we have something else to do " he asked calmly before his tail moved slowly behind him
" also I keep my promises that I won't betray you sir" he said firmly
R.I.P R.I.P

Last edited:
"Right at this moment, we don't have anywhere to put the prisoners once we catch them. So I think we should hold off for now and wait until we've established a secure base of operations. Somewhere that they cannot escape from without a hell of trouble." Rook would say as he heard music in the distance, probably a nightclub or house party disturbing a quiet neighbourhood. "Why don't you take the night off, go and have fun or something. I need to rest anyway, my back is killing me."

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Sahara huffed, turning to look behind her at Aris retreating form. She licked at her lips before walking after her. “I’d love nothing more than to team up with you. It’s hard to always be alone, maybe I should change that about myself too.” Her once hanging wings fluttered at a quick pace to let her hover and rest her exhausted legs. “Should we set up camp for the night? I’m changing my mind about heading back.” She laughed nervously.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Aria sighed then she shook her head , her armor slowly disappeared then she sat down on the roots of the tree " OK that's fine " she said before she picked up her backpack and handed her a blanket " hmm it's my only one but I can keep warm with my shadows if you can't see my at night don't be alarmed I'm just in the shadows " she said before she sat down again

Sahara tilted her head at the blanket. A single flower out of the many, fell out. She looked down at it and sighed. “I’ll use the earth to keep warm, I don’t want to take this from you, as it is your only one.” She spoke softly, holding her hand out with the blanket. It was a nice gesture but she hated taking things from people, especially if it was their last thing. “How long have you been on the run?” She didn’t want the silence to come, so she figured she’d make idle chitchat.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Aria smiled then she gently looked up at her before she nodded " well four months I think " she said then gently took the blanket and she curled around it and she slowly wrapped around the blanket " what about you miss "

Sahara rested her wings after they lowered her into a sitting position in front of Ari. “I uhm.” She looked down to her hands as they fiddled together. She let out a long quiet sigh. “My whole life, actually.” She lifted her head slowly to peak at Aris reaction. She was nervous of her response. “I’ve never really had anything. Never had a chance to.” She grew still, squinting her eyes in confusion at the faint trembling through her body. She had thought it was the exhaustion but she was wrong. “Somethings happening. In the city.” Looking off towards where she knew the city was, she hesitated. “Should we... should we go- I mean, do you want to see what’s going on?”

Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Seeing the chain lash out to him Mors covered himself by using the claws to block it. Pushed back he dragged his feet against the ground to stop him from skidding. His arms turned to normal and he laughed. "Cocooning yourself!? What are you weak to being overwhelmed and close combat?" He waited for him to get out of his ball of metal so he walked side to side. "If you know me you'll know that I've worked for the government. Its not all rainbows when you figure out the truth. THEY'RE LYING TO YOU KNIGHT. YOU AND I ARE THE SAME BUT YOU FAIL TO SEE IT!" He balled his fist and his arms dangled by his side. "Look at these scars? Would i be lying, If the government was so bright would i have left?!" He yelled out to the metal cacoon "ANSWER ME THAT!"
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.
Pandora hesitated for a moment. He knew exactly what was about to occur and braced himself. Then his mind blanked out. The chains around him fell limp to the ground as he grasped head, bending over in pain. The chemicals rushed through his brain, causing his head throb so... Pandora cried out in agony. One of his eyes suddenly widened, bloodshot and erratic while the other remained normal.
"I'm... I'm out of time," Pandora murmured in a desperate, out of breath tone.
"I h-have to kill you or... they'll punish me," he told himself. His other eye began to twitch as his body began to contort as if something the inside was trying to force its way out. In his exasperation, Pandora threw off his jacket and tore up his shirt, revealing scars from a lifetime's worth of torture.
"Losing... my...mind..." Pandora managed to say before his second eye broke, widening inhumanely, bloodshot and maniacal. Suddenly, his back cracked open, a pair of bat-like wings sprouting from it.
"You want close combat?" Pandora asked in a sinister tone as his hands morphed into demonic claws. "I'll bring it!" Pandora kicked off the ground with extreme force, dashing directly towards Mors in an attempt to swipe at him and send him flying down the block. Mot Mot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back