• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello Hello! I’m Gal/Bennett(and shortenings if it!)., whatever you’d prefer! They/She, 20.

I’m looking for partners preferably around my age for a rather Specific fandom!

I’m looking for OC/OC rps for the game Sky:Children of the Light, as I love the aesthetics and world of the game!

Not really looking for any romance (but am open to it with specific settings/ground rules) but mainly looking looking for platonic stuff.

I write 2-4+ paragraphs in 3rd person. I don’t use asterisks or first person. But I’m quite flexible, all I ask for as a bare minimum is one decently sized and detailed paragraph.

I’m open to AUs, or simply following our own interpretations of the games Lore due to how open it is!

I feel as if we’d have great chances for Fluff, Slice of Life, Angst, Adventure, found famiky, ect. In plots, and we could just really make it our own! Also absolutely happy to mix in Journey elements as well!!!

If you’d be interested please PM me to start discussing things! I can hang around here on RPN or move to Discord.

FE86B078-126B-4AF9-AAE1-87E642F016EE.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back