• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Infernal - The OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Infab

The Demon Fanatic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Infernal - Thread Header.png

This is the Out-of-Character thread for the Infernal RP series! Here, you can chat and talk about anything and everything Infernal!​

Last edited:
And the thread itself is up and running!

Got my first post up.

Frankly not at all familiar with the setting,so I don't want to assume too much about the details just yet.

Oh, that's perfectly fine. I'll reveal more and more over time. Plus, I like when players develop their own ideas and such to mesh into things. Makes things more fun.

I may as well clear something up considering how Nephthys is probably going to be dealing with it somewhat.

What happens when a demon/angel/Reaper gets shot/stabbed/blown up/smacked? Do they dissolve/reincarnate/devolve like Super Mario or what?

If they should die or whatever in the Mortal realm, they just sorta get sent back to whatever realm they came from (unless they were killed by a Reaper's 'scythe'. Then they're dead dead.) If they get killed in their OWN realm, then they die for good.

For example, say a demon gets shot in the Mortal realm (Earth, and places like that). They fade away and simply reappear back in Hell. If they get shot by another demon, an angel, a reaper, or another human while in Hell, then they die period. No comebacks from that.

My Comrade has been exploiting that for years. (how are they not dead? they dont know. they certainly are wanted in at least two realms)

Honestly same. I’m working on mine and uh AAHhh.
Yeah I was struggling to get started, but honestly the whole plaza thing made it so much easier for me to get started on something. Can’t go wrong with exploring the nooks and crannies of a demon world as an angel 😅😅😅

Question, would your oc like to have a run-in with who she believes to be a terrorist? I feel like causing some chaos.

I mean do your thing, she’ll be roaming. If they bump into each other that’s fine with me lol
Supernatural GIF

I'd honestly hold off on the chaos till a little later. Reason being what's coming up is sure to cause some chaos of its own.

Alright, sounds like a plan. Mari is trying to keep a low profile. (for now)

Might have Arkan go on a stroll and speak to Nephthys soon enough.

hi, havent dropped, i just dont know what to do. i am still verry interested, and i love reading yalls posts! (perhaps i aught to have chosen to play another charictar...)

Oh! Feel free to engage with others. Next major update I do will sorta kick things into gear, so if you want to chat with some of the others beforehand, you can do so. Might help your character blend in a little more regarding what they're doing/into.

If you feel as though you want to play a different character, that's fine too. Just post your ideas in the character creation thread, if you want to try something different.

ahh yes. ok! sorry, brain is hard to use properly. and i think i am gonna keep my reble... after all, betrayal is fun... the charictar arcs are unlimited.

i saw this and internaly went "weeeeelll shit." i wonder who killed him...

Think I'm gonna go ahead and put Infernal on ice, as much as that bums me out. There's a variety of reasons for this, mainly the lack of posts from others (either because loss of interest or busy with other things or real world issues) and my attention being spread out among multiple RPs at once. So gonna go ahead and call it here.

If you're still interested in things, I'd suggest checking out the Helldiver RP that Breadman Breadman has been doing. More of a laid back bar setting as compared to what I was working on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back