• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓹𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂, 𝓲'𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷. [ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴏʀ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ. ᴏᴛᴏᴍᴇ+ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ+ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱ]

EMMEI

ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1085f0ae1b76ecd2f050effda449d699.jpg

⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰
about me+rules
☙ hello, i'm emmei (she/her pronouns)! you can call me em, emerald, emster, bob, i really don't care!
☙ i'm 19 and have just finished college, so i've got quite a bit of free time at the moment.
༻༻༻༻ i will not roleplay with minors, non-negotiable.
☙ i've been roleplaying for about 7 years or so.
☙ for my RPs, i do require romance! it just helps keep me going, what can i say?
༻༻༻༻ however, a caveat to this rule is that i also don't really like plots solely revolving around romance. other elements just make it more interesting, imo.
☙ i'm open to fandom or original roleplays.
☙ i'm also open to doing aus for fandom rps!
☙ i'm open to split rps as well!
lgbtqia+ friendly, many of my characters are in the community! i am too, lol.

☙ i do not do cc x cc. i've just never really enjoyed it since i'm not a heavy shipper.
☙ i'm open to rping on here or google docs.
☙ ooc must take place on discord.
༻༻༻༻ therefore, if you're not comfortable handing out your handle (which i totally get), i think it's best we don't rp. for me, i just tend to have a pretty dreadful memory and will forget to check the site after a while. plus, i also find ooc to be clunky on here and usually really wordy, but that could be my inability to speak or write my own thoughts concisely, idk.
☙ unrealistic or semi-realistic faceclaims are great, but i prefer to not use real people's faces. personally just squicks me out.
☙ i can write from 300-1200 words per reply, but i'm not too strict about it. just no one liners or single paragraphs, please.
☙ ghosting is a-okay! life happens and i won't be mad. know that you can hit me up again anytime if your interest returns.

tumblr_mm6r3hxmKm1rzwejvo1_500.gif

assorted fandoms
☙ Obey Me
༻༻༻༻ would have to be an au since i am so late to the party and just started playing fr instead of just reading fics on tumblr 💀
༻༻༻༻ looking for: leviathan.
༻༻༻༻ can play: anyone aside from belphegor, luke, barbatos, and simeon.
☙ Hunter x Hunter
༻༻༻༻ looking for: leorio, uvogin, pariston, wing, oc.
༻༻༻༻ can play: anyone.
☙ Voltage Inc. Games
༻༻༻༻ honestly, hit me up about damn near any voltage otome game and i'll see what i can do, lol.
༻༻༻༻ (star-crossed myth) looking for: leon, scorpio, icthys, huedhaut.
☙ Uta no Prince-sama
༻༻༻༻ we can just put ocs in this verse or play with the original characters. im open, tbh.
༻༻༻༻ looking for: ranmaru, sho, natsuki, camus, ai, oc.
༻༻༻༻ can play: anyone.
☙ SCP (or an AU OR original revolving around it/related themes?)
༻༻༻༻ one youtube video and now i'm trapped in an unending rabbit hole, please help me.
༻༻༻༻ we can use pre-existing scps or make our own or make scp employees or make d-class ocs or do legit anything, just go buck wild with the idea tbh.
༻༻༻༻ scps i think may be cool to include: scp 4504, scp 1230, a variation of scp 3078, scp 963+dr.bright, etc.

705656e8c01d3668bc496bef826a21f6.gif

plot ideas
☙ click here for the plots i have listed on my google doc!
☙ click here for some other plots i have listed on google doc, lol.
☙ most of the ideas are written with fandom in mind, but originals with these plots would also be dope!
☙ i'm also down to brainstorm new ideas with you. even more fun tbh!
☙ i'll put more here at some point.,.,. probably.

fdbec33ab1953e941c50aceadbae1d9fb57ed7c4.gifv

wordbank
☙ reverse harem fuckery. monsters. supernatural. love in a hopeless place. scientists gone mad. madness. captivity. escape. adventure. scapegoat. mythology. resurrection. mistakes. reluctant heroes. ragtag team. deceit. hurt and comfort. cafes. journey to another world. isekai. bittersweet.

anndddd that's all i got, folks! pm me if you're interested. i'll delete replies made here periodically.

Last edited:
bumping!
currently: decorating a room
song of the night: the mountain goats - no children

bumping!
currently: drinking some very refreshing water
song of the night: glass animals -
pork soda

bumping!
currently: building an ikea bookcase
song of the night: dodie -
when