• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Sounds good to me. "

Reaver nodded once more while Adrian nodded, as well. Adrian then made his way to the doorway leading out of the kitchen. He'd then inhale before yelling loud enough to echo the halls. "MERCER."

Not a second more would pass before Mercer came stumbling in, hands in his pockets. "Hey."

"You up f'r scouting and herding?" Adrian grinned while pocketing his hands.

"Y' finally slipping back into business!? It's about fucking time."
Mercer grinned, Adrian sighing.

"Yes. Don't fucking die or get caught again, alright?" Adrian stated.

"Ceannasaí, when have I ever--" Adrian stared, daring his cousin to finish that sentence. "... Okay. Okay, point made. Where am I goin'?" And, after Adrian gave him the details, Mercer grinned and crossed his arms at his chest like an 'x', bowing. "Victor won't leave the premises." He stated, disappearing at the snap of Adrian's fingers.

"I still have no idea how y' do that." Reaver smirked as he'd watch, Adrian simply giving a 'I'm not saying' shrug while he'd head back in to grab his briefcase before heading off to get ready.

Reaver nodded once more while Adrian nodded, as well. Adrian then made his way to the doorway leading out of the kitchen. He'd then inhale before yelling loud enough to echo the halls. "MERCER."

Not a second more would pass before Mercer came stumbling in, hands in his pockets. "Hey."

"You up f'r scouting and herding?" Adrian grinned while pocketing his hands.

"Y' finally slipping back into business!? It's about fucking time." Mercer grinned, Adrian sighing.

"Yes. Don't fucking die or get caught again, alright?" Adrian stated.

"Ceannasaí, when have I ever--" Adrian stared, daring his cousin to finish that sentence. "... Okay. Okay, point made. Where am I goin'?" And, after Adrian gave him the details, Mercer grinned and crossed his arms at his chest like an 'x', bowing. "Victor won't leave the premises." He stated, disappearing at the snap of Adrian's fingers.

"I still have no idea how y' do that." Reaver smirked as he'd watch, Adrian simply giving a 'I'm not saying' shrug while he'd head back in to grab his briefcase before heading off to get ready.
Graham snickered before looking to his mate, "let's go have some fun, huh?"

"Just checking to see how stealthy we're going to be."

"I mean, I don't have t' bring my baby. I do have fire at my fingertips... literally." Reaver tilted his head. "Was already gonna bring Rika along, too, so that's double the pyro stealth."

"I mean, I don't have t' bring my baby. I do have fire at my fingertips... literally." Reaver tilted his head. "Was already gonna bring Rika along, too, so that's double the pyro stealth."
Graham nodded, "then you okay with just doing those two?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back