• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"I got hit in the head a lot when i use to be a hockey player, okay!? You lose things!"

Adrian squinted. "I played hockey too and I'm fine!"

"Sometimes I think you aren't." Reaver remarked, smiling innocently while Adrian shot him a glare.

Adrian shook his head. "I'm not! At least... I try not t' be. Maybe you just like patting dangerous and things!"
Graham snorted before coughing. "Umm, sorry sir. Dangerous . . . right. Excuse me, sir." He then left the kitchen. An audible sound of laughter coming from where he left before he came back with a stone face. "I had to take a message."

Graham snorted before coughing. "Umm, sorry sir. Dangerous . . . right. Excuse me, sir." He then left the kitchen. An audible sound of laughter coming from where he left before he came back with a stone face. "I had to take a message."

Adrian stared at Graham as he left, squinting from the laughter while keeping that squint. Fingers drumming on the guitar on his lap as he'd simply glare. "Go ahead and laugh, we all know I can be."

Adrian stared at Graham as he left, squinting from the laughter while keeping that squint. Fingers drumming on the guitar on his lap as he'd simply glare. "Go ahead and laugh, we all know I can be."
Graham smiled, "Adrian, i know you're dangerous. But to me, not so much."

Graham smiled, "Adrian, i know you're dangerous. But to me, not so much."

Adrian shook his head, slipping into a brood while Reaver glanced over and tossed a ball of paper at Adrian's head.

"You stop that, mister, or I'll do that thing where I hug and refuse t'let go fer an hour! MAYBE EVEN LONGER!"

The once brooding werewolf would then stare in horror before quickly looking away. Reaver having nodded once.

"That's what I thought. Be Adrian levels of happy."

"Somebody dies, then. Or has their legs broken. Or simply... disappears." Adrian wiggled his fingers at that last part before snapping them, widening his eyes and lightly slamming his hand on the edge of the table like he just came to in terms of memory. "LEGRAND! Aha-- AHAH! OOOOOOOH, that fucker thought I'd fucking forget! Son of a bitch!"

Reaver blinked at this watching Adrian stand and pace a bit. "Eh?"

Adrian then turned back around to look at them as he took down some deer jerky. "Legrand! Victor Legrand! The Activian 'oh, let me borrow 30k gold' guy! THAT GUY!"

Adrian shook his head, slipping into a brood while Reaver glanced over and tossed a ball of paper at Adrian's head.

"You stop that, mister, or I'll do that thing where I hug and refuse t'let go fer an hour! MAYBE EVEN LONGER!"

The once brooding werewolf would then stare in horror before quickly looking away. Reaver having nodded once.

"That's what I thought. Be Adrian levels of happy."

"Somebody dies, then. Or has their legs broken. Or simply... disappears." Adrian wiggled his fingers at that last part before snapping them, widening his eyes and lightly slamming his hand on the edge of the table like he just came to in terms of memory. "LEGRAND! Aha-- AHAH! OOOOOOOH, that fucker thought I'd fucking forget! Son of a bitch!"

Reaver blinked at this watching Adrian stand and pace a bit. "Eh?"

Adrian then turned back around to look at them as he took down some deer jerky. "Legrand! Victor Legrand! The Activian 'oh, let me borrow 30k gold' guy! THAT GUY!"
Graham looked to Reaver, "what is he on about?"

Graham looked to Reaver, "what is he on about?"

"I have no idea." Reaver blinked.

"Y'guys seriously don't remember Legrand!?" Adrian watched them both before heading out of the kitchen. "HOOOOOOOLD ON."

Reaver watched him go, lowering an ear. "... I'm frightened."

"I have no idea." Reaver blinked.

"Y'guys seriously don't remember Legrand!?" Adrian watched them both before heading out of the kitchen. "HOOOOOOOLD ON."

Reaver watched him go, lowering an ear. "... I'm frightened."
Graham nodded, "i think we pushed him over the edge."

Graham patted him on the back, "I know, babe. Oh i know, but we gotta simmer now."

"Maaan..." Reaver pouted before blinking when Adrian returned with a black briefcase.

Adrian hummed to himself, setting the case down on the table. He'd then pop it open, softly lifting his gun before grabbing the photo underneath - showing it to his brother and brother-in-law. The photo being of a tall. dark haired male at a booth in a restaurant, and it didn't even seem like he noticed the photo was being taken. "THIS. This is Victor Legrand! The prick that thought he could get away without paying the debt he owed. Fucker hit me with something, thinking I'd forget that whole confrontation we had."

Reaver blinked, raising his brows finally in recondition of the man in the photo. "OH! OOOH! Wait, hit you?" He blinked, tilting his head.

Adrian nodded. "I don't know with what, but I'll be fucking damned if it happens again!"

"Maaan..." Reaver pouted before blinking when Adrian returned with a black briefcase.

Adrian hummed to himself, setting the case down on the table. He'd then pop it open, softly lifting his gun before grabbing the photo underneath - showing it to his brother and brother-in-law. The photo being of a tall. dark haired male at a booth in a restaurant, and it didn't even seem like he noticed the photo was being taken. "THIS. This is Victor Legrand! The prick that thought he could get away without paying the debt he owed. Fucker hit me with something, thinking I'd forget that whole confrontation we had."

Reaver blinked, raising his brows finally in recondition of the man in the photo. "OH! OOOH! Wait, hit you?" He blinked, tilting his head.

Adrian nodded. "I don't know with what, but I'll be fucking damned if it happens again!"
Graham smiled, "sweet. So does that mean a mission?"

Graham slapped his hands together before rubbing them together. "Oh i've been craving something juicy for years!"

"BACK in business." Adrian exclaimed, in his glory while Reaver grinned.

"Let's find hiiiiiim."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back