• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
~~
  • Masaru gave a awkward, trying smile. "WHat a wonderful concert. Woo, go concerts!"

Dei-Loki internally shook his head. And, as not to ruin Masaru's repair attempts, Dei-Loki looked to Malvo. "Can y' lift these two off my back? I wanna go ask dad what I wanted to initially before the crowd formed."

Malvo blinked, her brows furrowing from Dei-Loki's tone before she gently took Abel and Meara into her arms. "Of course."

Dei-Loki then nodded in silent thank you before heading up to Adrian and Zuzana once he was sure the singing was over.

"Dada! Weuw yu goin?" Meara called out with her chubby little hands cupping around her mouth to throw her voice a small bit better.

Dei-Loki slowed a bit, biting his lip for a moment before releasing it as he turned around and smiled at the kids. No matter how upset he was, he could never direct it at them. "I just gotta talk t' Grandpapa Dee Dee f'r a minute! I'll be right back." As soon as he turned away from them, though, that smile dropped and he made his way to Adrian while Malvo sighed and hugged her niece and nephew.

"How much fun did you two have at grandpapa Dee Dee's birthday, huh? I saw you both with giant ice creams a little while ago and I got so jealous!" Malvo smiled, rocking the two baboos in her arms.

((. . . Bit of motherly Malvo for Yuki to find adorable, if she wants. ;w; I just enjoy the idea that Malvo is great with kids.))

Back