• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here

Dire Wolf Devil

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“”๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป.
Quick note;
Reboot of a previous role play.​

I can't remember what it was about. So umm here?

Masaru looked over to him, "so what do we need?"

Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

"Uhm..." Dei-Loki thought for a moment, placing the rags in with everything else. "Should we bring an extra change of clothes for these guys?"

"Otherwise, i think we're good. Don't you?" Masaru asked Dei as he zipped up the duffle bag with one hand.

"Yep, I think that about does it." Dei-Loki replied with a nod before softly kissing a giggling Meara's head.

Masaru laughed, "I think i will. Miniventure awaaaaaay!" He raised Abel's hand and shook it before following Dei.

Glancing back to Masaru and Abel, Dei-Loki laughed while watching Abel's hand, as well as his smile-given expression from the action before turning forward once more.

Glancing back to Masaru and Abel, Dei-Loki laughed while watching Abel's hand, as well as his smile-given expression from the action before turning forward once more.

"And then maybe go find a place to eaaaaaat. And then maybe go back home and take a short nap." He walked down the stairs.

"And then maybe go find a place to eaaaaaat. And then maybe go back home and take a short nap." He walked down the stairs.

"Oooo, any ideas on what t' do after the nap?" Dei-Loki smiled, glancing about as he made his way to the door.

"Oooo, any ideas on what t' do after the nap?" Dei-Loki smiled, glancing about as he made his way to the door.

"We couuuuuuld help them with their motor skills. Maybe get them to start scribbling. Babies love to make a mess after all." Masaru opened the door for him.

"We couuuuuuld help them with their motor skills. Maybe get them to start scribbling. Babies love to make a mess after all." Masaru opened the door for him.

"True, true. Got enough art supplies, after all." Dei-Loki smiled, stepping outside before closing his eyes at the feel of the sun on his skin.

"True, true. Got enough art supplies, after all." Dei-Loki smiled, stepping outside before closing his eyes at the feel of the sun on his skin.

"You should've put sunscreen on yourself before you got out. You're going to burn like bacon." He looked to Dei.

"You should've put sunscreen on yourself before you got out. You're going to burn like bacon." He looked to Dei.

"Yep." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing the back of his head before looking to his sleeves. "Well... at least my shirt will kinda protect me, anyways."

"Yep." Dei-Loki huffed, rubbing the back of his head before looking to his sleeves. "Well... at least my shirt will kinda protect me, anyways."
"Hold on." He went back inside, grabbed a hat then shut the door as he got back out. He placed the hat on Dei's head and smiled. "There, now you'll be somewhat safe."

"Hold on." He went back inside, grabbed a hat then shut the door as he got back out. He placed the hat on Dei's head and smiled. "There, now you'll be somewhat safe."

Dei-Loki raised his brows, peeking up to the hat as he snickered. "Aww, thank y'."

"No problem, Honey. Now to the park." He bounced Abel who laughed as he began to hum some old marching tune.

"To the park!" He'd repeat, marching to the tune of the hum that caused Meara to perk at.

"To the park!" He'd repeat, marching to the tune of the hum that caused Meara to perk at.

"Going to the park~. The park~. The park~. Going to the park all the do-ding daaaaaaay~." Masaru put the car seats into the carriage and put them in. (because yus.)

"Going to the park~. The park~. The park~. Going to the park all the do-ding daaaaaaay~." Masaru put the car seats into the carriage and put them in. (because yus.)

Dei-Loki helped Masaru clip the kids into the seats, an excited smirk clear on his face.

Masaru got in and scooched over for Dei. "Let's head to the park. Maybe get some nice, cold lemonade tea at that one cafe."

Dei-Loki ooed towards the idea as he'd take a seat in the carriage. "Can we get muffins, too? I'd love a banana muffin." (ME TOO, DEI. Meee too. XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back