• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Y'know what else can be tiny and cute? Mittens or gloves and snow boots for when winter comes."

Dei-Loki internally squealed at the idea, looking to Masaru with clear excitement in his eyes. "I can't wait t' see their reaction t' the snow."

Dei-Loki internally squealed at the idea, looking to Masaru with clear excitement in his eyes. "I can't wait t' see their reaction t' the snow."

"So much curiosity! Their eyes are going to widen just from a flake. We have to make sure to keep them very well dressed though because a cranky, cold baby is not good in any books." Masaru kissed Meara's nose who patted her own nose before going to Masaru's nose and pinching it. He threw her hand off by shaking his head, causing her to laugh and letting go.

"So much curiosity! Their eyes are going to widen just from a flake. We have to make sure to keep them very well dressed though because a cranky, cold baby is not good in any books." Masaru kissed Meara's nose who patted her own nose before going to Masaru's nose and pinching it. He threw her hand off by shaking his head, causing her to laugh and letting go.

Dei-Loki nodded before soon laughing at the reaction. A happy smirk on his face as he'd melt from Meara's laugh. "Ah, gods, my heart!"

Dei-Loki nodded before soon laughing at the reaction. A happy smirk on his face as he'd melt from Meara's laugh. "Ah, gods, my heart!"

"I know! They're so cute! Squish, we're not going to make it!" Masaru shook his head as he pinched Meara's gently before moving into the supermarket.

"I know! They're so cute! Squish, we're not going to make it!" Masaru shook his head as he pinched Meara's gently before moving into the supermarket.

"In the obituaries, it'll say our cause of death was an overdose of adorableness." Dei-Loki huffed and followed, snickering when his huff caused Abel's ears to twitch.

"In the obituaries, it'll say our cause of death was an overdose of adorableness." Dei-Loki huffed and followed, snickering when his huff caused Abel's ears to twitch.

"At least it's a good way to go." Masaru nodded as they reached the aisle of clothes for children.

"At least it's a good way to go." Masaru nodded as they reached the aisle of clothes for children.

Dei-Loki gave a single nod of agreement before instantly aweing when he spotted the shoes.

"Mhmmm!" Dei-Loki agreed while beginning the search for the same.

"I say get them the long boots too. Not just the ankle boots, but enough to cover a decent part of their calf." He then grabbed a pair of flipflops. "Should we just get them both flipflops or do you want shoes or both?"

"I say get them the long boots too. Not just the ankle boots, but enough to cover a decent part of their calf." He then grabbed a pair of flipflops. "Should we just get them both flipflops or do you want shoes or both?"

"Galoshes? Yeah, that's a good idea." Dei-Loki smiled and grabbed a couple for the kids to try on before then glancing over to look at the flipflops. "I'd prefer shoes."

"Galoshes? Yeah, that's a good idea." Dei-Loki smiled and grabbed a couple for the kids to try on before then glancing over to look at the flipflops. "I'd prefer shoes."

"Shoes it is. And galoshes? Really? Honey, you're gayer than me, you should know how much of a fashion disaster our kids will be."

"Shoes it is. And galoshes? Really? Honey, you're gayer than me, you should know how much of a fashion disaster our kids will be."

Dei-Loki stared for a minute before snickering and shaking it off as he went back on the fashion hunt.

"What's so funny?"

"You've finally begun yer leveling up towards the family's level of the geyyy. Soon, you'll be like me where you will be NOTHING but sass. Sass, and dance, and an odd desire to look beautiful."

"You've finally begun yer leveling up towards the family's level of the geyyy. Soon, you'll be like me where you will be NOTHING but sass. Sass, and dance, and an odd desire to look beautiful."

"I guess i am turning into that gay, huh?"

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding as he glanced up to him. "Yep. Welcome t' becoming faaabulous~"

Masaru laughed, "i guess i'm fine with that. As long as i can keep my killer instincts, and you seem to be able to balance it out. So hopefully it's easy for me."

Masaru laughed, "i guess i'm fine with that. As long as i can keep my killer instincts, and you seem to be able to balance it out. So hopefully it's easy for me."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Dei-Loki assured, glancing over to him before grabbing a couple pairs of boots.

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Dei-Loki assured, glancing over to him before grabbing a couple pairs of boots.

"I hope so too because i don't want you being the only one to hurt Meara's boyfriend. I would also threaten Abel's girlfriends except that's against the law. Any boys actually if Meara has a boyfriend or Abel has a boyfriend, both of them are dead."

"I hope so too because i don't want you being the only one to hurt Meara's boyfriend. I would also threaten Abel's girlfriends except that's against the law. Any boys actually if Meara has a boyfriend or Abel has a boyfriend, both of them are dead."

"Exterminate all the boys!" Dei-Loki raised his hand, his fingers slowly closing into a fist before blinking and snickering. "... y' know, I used t' hate my dad fer that mindset... amazing how now I see why he had it."

"Exterminate all the boys!" Dei-Loki raised his hand, his fingers slowly closing into a fist before blinking and snickering. "... y' know, I used t' hate my dad fer that mindset... amazing how now I see why he had it."

"And can you blame him? They're our little, innocent angels from above. I still can't believe that your Dad let me stay around with not a lot of torture in it."

"And can you blame him? They're our little, innocent angels from above. I still can't believe that your Dad let me stay around with not a lot of torture in it."

"Consider yerself lucky. He nearly killed Dominic." Dei-Loki blinked at the memory, smirking at the image, considering the outcome of the two. "And I'm not even exaggerating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back