• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki ooed towards the idea as he'd take a seat in the carriage. "Can we get muffins, too? I'd love a banana muffin." (ME TOO, DEI. Meee too. XD)

(Same, Dei, SAAAAAAAAAAAAME. XD)

Masaru eyes widen. "I would see why not. Especially banana nut muffins." The idea of eating banana nut muffins made his stomach growl. He smiled at that, "it was the kid." He pointed at Abel who slobbered on his finger.

(Same, Dei, SAAAAAAAAAAAAME. XD)

Masaru eyes widen. "I would see why not. Especially banana nut muffins." The idea of eating banana nut muffins made his stomach growl. He smiled at that, "it was the kid." He pointed at Abel who slobbered on his finger.

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, snickering as he'd shake his head. "Sure, suuure."

Masaru smiled at that before looking to Abel and then to Meara. "Food and walking, and more food and shopping. Are we going shopping?"

Dei-Loki went to speak, a thought stopping him from doing so as he looked off to the side before looking back up to Masaru. "Do we need anything?"

Dei-Loki went to speak, a thought stopping him from doing so as he looked off to the side before looking back up to Masaru. "Do we need anything?"

"Hmmmmmmmmm. I don't think so. Last time i checked, we were good on diapers, food, clothes. Shoes? Do we need new shoes? They're kind tight on their feet?" He wiggled Abel's ankle and Abel squealed laughing as he tried to reach for Masaru with his chubby hands.

"Hmmmmmmmmm. I don't think so. Last time i checked, we were good on diapers, food, clothes. Shoes? Do we need new shoes? They're kind tight on their feet?" He wiggled Abel's ankle and Abel squealed laughing as he tried to reach for Masaru with his chubby hands.

Dei-Loki inhaled, internal organs squealing at the idea of baby shoe shopping, watching both Masaru and Abel as he grinned. "Yeah! Let's look at baby shoes fer them!"

Dei-Loki inhaled, internal organs squealing at the idea of baby shoe shopping, watching both Masaru and Abel as he grinned. "Yeah! Let's look at baby shoes fer them!"

Masaru snickered. "Alright, so how's the schedule? Food for us to go, shopping for shoes, and then go the park and what else?"

Masaru snickered. "Alright, so how's the schedule? Food for us to go, shopping for shoes, and then go the park and what else?"

Dei-Loki shrugged. "That's all I can think of t' do right now."

"Yeeee, let 'em break them in." Dei-Loki nodded with a grin.

"It sounds like a plan." He then looked through the window when the carriage stopped. "We're here. Let's go get some shooooooes." He unbuckled them and carried them out of the carriage.

"It sounds like a plan." He then looked through the window when the carriage stopped. "We're here. Let's go get some shooooooes." He unbuckled them and carried them out of the carriage.

"The widdul behbeh shoeeessss." Dei-Loki hopped out of the carriage, looking to Masaru. "Y' want me t' hold one of them?"

He looked over to Dei. "I guess sure. Take one, anyone! Free of charge."

"Ah! Hard decisions!" Dei-Loki huffed, soon glancing between the two before snickering as he'd gently taken Abel.

"Ah! Hard decisions!" Dei-Loki huffed, soon glancing between the two before snickering as he'd gently taken Abel.

"Woooooow! Nah, i'm kidding. Equal love for all! Except. . . you love me more because how can you not love me the most?" Masaru pouted.

"Woooooow! Nah, i'm kidding. Equal love for all! Except. . . you love me more because how can you not love me the most?" Masaru pouted.

Gently cradling Abel, he looked off - as if to think before closing his eyes and smirking. "... I gueeesss~" He'd clearly tease, twitching an ear.

Masaru pouted, "I am huuuuuuuurt!"

"Whaaat? Didn't think the fight fer cuteness and lovability was just my battle, did ya?" Dei-Loki continued to tease before snickering and nuzzling Abel as he'd reach for his ears. His attention soon turning to Masaru. "I love you three more than my own existence, though. Just so y' know. That's not even me being sappy, either. I'd risk myself just t' make sure you all thrive."

"Whaaat? Didn't think the fight fer cuteness and lovability was just my battle, did ya?" Dei-Loki continued to tease before snickering and nuzzling Abel as he'd reach for his ears. His attention soon turning to Masaru. "I love you three more than my own existence, though. Just so y' know. That's not even me being sappy, either. I'd risk myself just t' make sure you all thrive."

"And i'll be sure to make sure that that never happens and that you are perfectly safe and loved."

"Teamwork." Dei-Loki grinned raising his free fist up for a fist bump.

Masaru looked at his hand and let it hang there for a few more awkward seconds as he smirked before bumping his fist. "Teamwork makes the dream work! Now let's go find some tiny baby shoes for these chubby baby feet."

Masaru looked at his hand and let it hang there for a few more awkward seconds as he smirked before bumping his fist. "Teamwork makes the dream work! Now let's go find some tiny baby shoes for these chubby baby feet."

Dei would soon lower his hand once the awkwardness had been removed. A laugh soon escaping him as he'd then turn to head in the direction of the store. "To the most adorable-sized shoes known!"

Dei would soon lower his hand once the awkwardness had been removed. A laugh soon escaping him as he'd then turn to head in the direction of the store. "To the most adorable-sized shoes known!"

"Y'know what else can be tiny and cute? Mittens or gloves and snow boots for when winter comes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back