• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham stood up at the groan, "sorry. Too hard of a hug?"

Reaver lifted his hand, pinching his fingers until they were mere centimeters apart. "Juuust a small bit. I still love ya tho."

Reaver lifted his hand, pinching his fingers until they were mere centimeters apart. "Juuust a small bit. I still love ya tho."
Graham smiled, "again, i know. Y'would've left me along time ago because i'm a huggable man with strong hugs."

Graham smiled, "again, i know. Y'would've left me along time ago because i'm a huggable man with strong hugs."

Reaver snickered, kissing Graham's cheek with a gentle sigh. "Huggable beah."

"Of course!" Reaver smiled in return.
Graham awed before hugging him again. "I completely forgot what we're doing because you keep distracting me!"

(Totally not because of his God forgot what the hell we were suppose to do. Viktor? Was it Viktor?)

Graham awed before hugging him again. "I completely forgot what we're doing because you keep distracting me!"

(Totally not because of his God forgot what the hell we were suppose to do. Viktor? Was it Viktor?)

(Victor Legrand.
-thumbs up- )

Reaver returned the hug, curling his wagging tail with a grin. "We're off t' beat the money out of someone that fucked the faaamily."

(Victor Legrand.
-thumbs up- )

Reaver returned the hug, curling his wagging tail with a grin. "We're off t' beat the money out of someone that fucked the faaamily."
(XD)

"Then let's go and get reaaaaaaaaaaady! Blood! Blood! I love blood!"

Reaver tapped his own thighs to the chant, repeating it as he'd open the bedroom door.
Graham entered before heading to the closet and picked out his coat and sunglasses. He then knocked on the wall five times before one wall shifted into a small weaponry room.

Graham entered before heading to the closet and picked out his coat and sunglasses. He then knocked on the wall five times before one wall shifted into a small weaponry room.

"I'll always love that." Reaver grinned, watching Graham open the mini arsenal before having grabbed his own steampunk clothing.

"I'll always love that." Reaver grinned, watching Graham open the mini arsenal before having grabbed his own steampunk clothing.
Graham snickered, "it is the best part of this place. That and the bed of course."

(Oh so when you say things like that it's fine but when he mutters sexy, it's the end of the world, Graham?! HMMMMMM?)

Graham snickered, "it is the best part of this place. That and the bed of course."

(Oh so when you say things like that it's fine but when he mutters sexy, it's the end of the world, Graham?! HMMMMMM?)

(Reaver: YEAH! )

Reaver raised his brows, stopping his changing while instantly blushing at the mention.

(I... Still love blushing Reaver. XD )

(Reaver: YEAH! )

Reaver raised his brows, stopping his changing while instantly blushing at the mention.

(I... Still love blushing Reaver. XD )
(XD i always love blushing Reaver)

Graham turned back, "Sorry did i cause you to break again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back