• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "okay fair point."

Reaver snickered again, nuzzling his cheek before looking over to Adrian following the knock on the threshold; Adrian simply waiting while wearing a blend of what the other two wore so he didn't stand out too much.

Reaver snickered again, nuzzling his cheek before looking over to Adrian following the knock on the threshold; Adrian simply waiting while wearing a blend of what the other two wore so he didn't stand out too much.
Graham pouted, "why ya gotta stop me?"

Graham smiled, "that is true. C'mon then, let's get going."

Reaver sighed, but managed a smile from the violence to come as he'd move back before whistling for Rika - who'd race to Reaver's side, already ready to go.

Reaver sighed, but managed a smile from the violence to come as he'd move back before whistling for Rika - who'd race to Reaver's side, already ready to go.
Graham smiled, "ahhh baby Rikky." He petted her before he followed after the king.

Graham stretchedx, "how is this going to go down?"

Adrian glanced back as he'd walk. "Depends on where he is in the town. What I would like t' have happen, though, is a nice... 'chat' as we take a ride. Know what I'm sayin'?"

Adrian glanced back as he'd walk. "Depends on where he is in the town. What I would like t' have happen, though, is a nice... 'chat' as we take a ride. Know what I'm sayin'?"
Graham nodded, "i getcha. We'll bag and snag him into the carriage."

Graham nodded, "i getcha. We'll bag and snag him into the carriage."

"Excellent." Adrian grinned, Reaver smirking.

"I weirdly enjoy this side of you, Adee. 's like yer a mischievous kid again, except now y'know what yer doing and yer big enough t' be even better at it."

"Excellent." Adrian grinned, Reaver smirking.

"I weirdly enjoy this side of you, Adee. 's like yer a mischievous kid again, except now y'know what yer doing and yer big enough t' be even better at it."
"He's all grown up now." Graham grinned.

"He's all grown up now." Graham grinned.

Adrian squinted to the both of them before grinning and sighing with a nod of agreement. "'s a dream job. I know it sounds bad, but it is. Just feels... right."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back