• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"For you and Zuzu!? Because when we kiss in front of others, it stays a kiss!"

"Not for us! A kiss is a peck fer us, and yet you guys seem t' suck face!"

(I still love this term for it. xD )

"Mhmm and we don't need an angry Adrian. He doeesn't think."

Adrian went to protest, but stopped himself with a sigh as he'd pat down his person. His brows soon raising. "... Well, fuck. Nevermind, I guess I'm out."

Adrian went to protest, but stopped himself with a sigh as he'd pat down his person. His brows soon raising. "... Well, fuck. Nevermind, I guess I'm out."
Graham searched into his own pocket before pulling out a pack and tossing it to Adrian. "Light one up."

Graham searched into his own pocket before pulling out a pack and tossing it to Adrian. "Light one up."

Catching the pack, Adrian then opened it before taking one out and searching for his lighter, only to pause when Reaver lit the cigarette with a snap of his fingers. Adrian then rolled the window down, relaxing as he handed the pack back to Graham while simultaneously taking a drag. "Even with yer love f'r fire, I'm still amazed with all y' can do with yer powers."

Reaver blinked, snickering as he rubbed the back of his head. "'s all I've been reading about; pyromancy and cryomancy. Just ask Graham, we've got so many books scattered around our room."

Catching the pack, Adrian then opened it before taking one out and searching for his lighter, only to pause when Reaver lit the cigarette with a snap of his fingers. Adrian then rolled the window down, relaxing as he handed the pack back to Graham while simultaneously taking a drag. "Even with yer love f'r fire, I'm still amazed with all y' can do with yer powers."

Reaver blinked, snickering as he rubbed the back of his head. "'s all I've been reading about; pyromancy and cryomancy. Just ask Graham, we've got so many books scattered around our room."
Graham shoved the pack back into his pocket. "And wolves. And drinks. And more wolves. Did i mention the wolves?" He teased.

Graham shoved the pack back into his pocket. "And wolves. And drinks. And more wolves. Did i mention the wolves?" He teased.

"The wolves have a mind of their own! 's not my fault there are so many." Reaver playfully squinted, snickering soon after.

"Mama always said we were all over achievers."

"I still say you have a loooooooot of wolves and we have a small bed, even if it is a king size."

"That's why the calendar is in place." Reaver assured. "It's Rika's turn t' sleep with us on the bed again, by the way. She's made that abundantly clear t' me aaall mooorning."

"That's why the calendar is in place." Reaver assured. "It's Rika's turn t' sleep with us on the bed again, by the way. She's made that abundantly clear t' me aaall mooorning."
Graham snickered, rubbing her belly. "Which i don't understand since you have your own bed, miss sassy."

Graham snickered, rubbing her belly. "Which i don't understand since you have your own bed, miss sassy."

Rika huffed and barked, rolling onto her back for more pats.

"AAAW, RIKA! She says she misses us. Why y' gotta tug on the strings!?" Reaver whined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back