• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But it's helpful for me as well to remember the mantra! So come and join me on my journey of tranquility."

"Tranquility is for the brainwashed." Adrian shook his head. "It's better t'vent by punching shit, as long as it's either bad or inanimate... Or a hunt. Then it's fine t' even tear into with yer teeth and claws. Especially deer. I try and be courteous and make sure t' take them down with the first initial lunge, but when they scream," He grinned, closing his eyes. "BOY, is it nice."

(Hoooly fuck, there's the twisted Dire Wolf Devil.)

"Tranquility is for the brainwashed." Adrian shook his head. "It's better t'vent by punching shit, as long as it's either bad or inanimate... Or a hunt. Then it's fine t' even tear into with yer teeth and claws. Especially deer. I try and be courteous and make sure t' take them down with the first initial lunge, but when they scream," He grinned, closing his eyes. "BOY, is it nice."

(Hoooly fuck, there's the twisted Dire Wolf Devil.)
(XD GOD)

Graham blinked, "i knew Dei got his weird sense of everything from someone."

(XD GOD)

Graham blinked, "i knew Dei got his weird sense of everything from someone."

"You corrupted yer kids." Reaver blinked as well, somewhat creeped out.

Adrian shook his head, remaining leaned back as he closed his eyes and grinned a bit further. "Just Dipper, apparently. Malvy is probably going to be forever pure with a rare anger switch, and Akumu has more of his cousin Ramsay's temper; which is like trying to anger a rock."

"You corrupted yer kids." Reaver blinked as well, somewhat creeped out.

Adrian shook his head, remaining leaned back as he closed his eyes and grinned a bit further. "Just Dipper, apparently. Malvy is probably going to be forever pure with a rare anger switch, and Akumu has more of his cousin Ramsay's temper; which is like trying to anger a rock."
(Speaking of an anger switch XD)

Graham nodded, "unless someone uses his anger as a weapon. Then that's like throwing the rock."

(WHO AR EYOU)

(Speaking of an anger switch XD)

Graham nodded, "unless someone uses his anger as a weapon. Then that's like throwing the rock."

(WHO AR EYOU)

"Into the fucking nose. Repeatedly." Adrian confirmed, placing his hands behind his head.

(-shakes head- I know this isn't where this was going--
But Adrian and Dei relate way too well to using anger as a weapon.
Way too well to anger, alone.
Way too fucking well.
-looks to hands-)

"Into the fucking nose. Repeatedly." Adrian confirmed, placing his hands behind his head.

(-shakes head- I know this isn't where this was going--
But Adrian and Dei relate way too well to using anger as a weapon.
Way too well to anger, alone.
Way too fucking well.
-looks to hands-)
(-patpat- shhhhhhhhhh)

Graham nodded, "alright killer, let's chillax.'

Graham smiled, "does it taste like any sort of liquor?"

Adrian cut into his palm before bringing his hand to his mouth as he licked the blood before cocking his head and looking off to the side. "Nah. Just that normal metallic taste."

Adrian cut into his palm before bringing his hand to his mouth as he licked the blood before cocking his head and looking off to the side. "Nah. Just that normal metallic taste."
Graham pouted, "well that's no fun. I wonder if there's people out there that have alcoholic blood."

Graham pouted, "well that's no fun. I wonder if there's people out there that have alcoholic blood."

"I doubt it. And if there is, probably Reaver. He drinks the most." Adrian shrugged.

(The man with the immunity to alcohol poisoning.
Okay, all three have that, BUT WE BOTH KNOW REAVER DRINKS THE MOST. XD )

"I doubt it. And if there is, probably Reaver. He drinks the most." Adrian shrugged.

(The man with the immunity to alcohol poisoning.
Okay, all three have that, BUT WE BOTH KNOW REAVER DRINKS THE MOST. XD )
(XD HELL YEAH HE DOES)

Graham snickered,"he's got you there, babe."

"If you would be okay with it."

Reaver nodded, gently moving Rika to the space in between him and Graham before raising his hand and biting down on the side of his thumb with his canines enough to draw blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back