• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Rika huffed and barked, rolling onto her back for more pats.

"AAAW, RIKA! She says she misses us. Why y' gotta tug on the strings!?" Reaver whined.
Graham groaned, "you are just so godly cute! You're going to kill me, fuzzy wuzzy!" He continued to pet her on her stomach.

Graham groaned, "you are just so godly cute! You're going to kill me, fuzzy wuzzy!" He continued to pet her on her stomach.

Rika gave a whine-bark, Reaver's lip quivering before he leaned forward and patted Rika, as well. "I'm dyyyying."

"I love animals sooooooo much." He continued to pet her.

(SHE"S SO GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF US ALL!)

(AAAAAH!)

Rika wagged her tail at the attention before looking to Adrian who'd just finished his cigarette. Upon noticing the look, Adrian blinked while Rika whined.

"Ya got attention comin' from both of yer dads! Don't drag me int' feelin' ba--" Adrian's lip quivered, his brows furrowing at the next whine before he finally caved and reached over to softly pet Rika as well.

(EVERYONE BENDS TO THE WILL OF RIKA!)

(AAAAAH!)

Rika wagged her tail at the attention before looking to Adrian who'd just finished his cigarette. Upon noticing the look, Adrian blinked while Rika whined.

"Ya got attention comin' from both of yer dads! Don't drag me int' feelin' ba--" Adrian's lip quivered, his brows furrowing at the next whine before he finally caved and reached over to softly pet Rika as well.

(EVERYONE BENDS TO THE WILL OF RIKA!)
(XD ;w; SHE"S THE REAL RULER OF THE WORLD!)

Graham snickered as he continued to pet. "What a Queen."

(XD ;w; SHE"S THE REAL RULER OF THE WORLD!)

Graham snickered as he continued to pet. "What a Queen."

"I hope it's nice up there on yer throne." Reaver snickered, Rika lightly barking in response.

Graham snickered, "I don't even have to ask to know that that bark was a definite yes."

Reaver nodded in confirmation, snickering before leaning over and kissing Rika's nose. "In the most sincere tone, too."

Graham laughed, sitting back as he rested his arms on the back of the seat. "Little, pure angel she is."

"Mhmm. Sassy fuzzy from the sky." Reaver no sooner sat back, as well, while Adrian continued the pats.

"Sometimes i think that's how she arrived here. She's just an alien or an angel."

Reaver shrugged. "I'd agree if I didn't meet the mother." He snickered, watching Rika sit up and stretch.

Graham snickered, "then Rika's grandma is an alien."

Reaver raised a brow, looking to Rika. "Is yer grandma an alien?"

Rika huffed. Adrian broke out into a laugh that nearly caused him to lean forward enough to fall from his seat while Reaver blinked with a smirk.

"WELL, THAT'S NOT NICE! 'She smelled outlandish'. Maker's breath."

Reaver raised a brow, looking to Rika. "Is yer grandma an alien?"

Rika huffed. Adrian broke out into a laugh that nearly caused him to lean forward enough to fall from his seat while Reaver blinked with a smirk.

"WELL, THAT'S NOT NICE! 'She smelled outlandish'. Maker's breath."
Graham laughed, "what a sassy girl you are."

Graham laughed, "what a sassy girl you are."

"The sassiest!" Reaver snickered, soon raising his brows when Rika jumped onto his lap. "This is fine. Totally wanted t' be a chair f'r a large fuzzy sassball." He huffed, Rika licking his cheek.

Graham awed, "how cute! She wuvs you!"

"I'm being smothered." Reaver mentioned, Rika licking his face again while wagging her tail.

"At least she doesn't drool. Captain doesn't drool, but Judge does sometimes and THOSE are the times he's got his head on my shoulder." Adrian shook his head, grinning all the same.

"I'm being smothered." Reaver mentioned, Rika licking his face again while wagging her tail.

"At least she doesn't drool. Captain doesn't drool, but Judge does sometimes and THOSE are the times he's got his head on my shoulder." Adrian shook his head, grinning all the same.
Graham awed, "isn't that just so precious?"

Graham awed, "isn't that just so precious?"

"And gross." Adrian stated, reaching over and patting Rika's back while Reaver grinned and peeked around Rika at Adrian.

"Says the guy that enjoys the feeling of being covered in blood."

"And gross." Adrian stated, reaching over and patting Rika's back while Reaver grinned and peeked around Rika at Adrian.

"Says the guy that enjoys the feeling of being covered in blood."
"And enjoying the moment when he eats live animals."

"And enjoying the moment when he eats live animals."

Adrian gasped, "Y'say that as if I'm some sort of killer!.. HAHA!" His expression went from shock to a grin, Reaver shaking his head with furrowed brows.

"I truly do worry about y'r drifting sanity, sometimes. Soon there might be none left."

Adrian gasped, "Y'say that as if I'm some sort of killer!.. HAHA!" His expression went from shock to a grin, Reaver shaking his head with furrowed brows.

"I truly do worry about y'r drifting sanity, sometimes. Soon there might be none left."
"It's already been shown that it is deteriorating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back