• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You're right! I do love you a lot! And i need you!" He hugged Dei to his chest.

Dei-Loki hugged him in return, Malvo shaking her head.

"I'm not cleaning up for you." She stated, Dei-Loki pouting over to her.

"Y' don't love me enough t' help save me from my demise?.." He'd state, furrowing his brows as Malvo raised her own.

"Don't... don't use puppy eyes with me! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TORE IT!" Dei-Loki's puppy-eyes continued, Malvo soon hanging her head. "Why... whyyyy?.. Fine. I'll help. But I'm not cleaning all of it!"

Dei-Loki hugged him in return, Malvo shaking her head.

"I'm not cleaning up for you." She stated, Dei-Loki pouting over to her.

"Y' don't love me enough t' help save me from my demise?.." He'd state, furrowing his brows as Malvo raised her own.

"Don't... don't use puppy eyes with me! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TORE IT!" Dei-Loki's puppy-eyes continued, Malvo soon hanging her head. "Why... whyyyy?.. Fine. I'll help. But I'm not cleaning all of it!"

Yuki stood up, "let's all help. Team effort."

Malvo turned her attention to Yuki, giving both a smile and a nod. "The more people, the faster the clean up."

Masaru groaned getting up. "Fiiiiiine, only if Yuki promises to never ever use my middle name again."

Yuki looked at her brother for the longest time. "Not happening! You're going to help us or i can rat out your mate to Zuzana! Your choice big man!"

Masaru groaned getting up. "Fiiiiiine, only if Yuki promises to never ever use my middle name again."

Yuki looked at her brother for the longest time. "Not happening! You're going to help us or i can rat out your mate to Zuzana! Your choice big man!"

"Please no." Dei-Loki grimaced after standing up. His gaze traveling to Yuki, and then to Masaru.

Masaru squinted at Dei, "let me guess, you want me to say yes?"

"Please?" Dei-Loki pleaded, flattening his ears. "Then, if she starts again, I'll distract her with Malvo's middle name, or somethin'."

"WHAT!?"

"Pweeease, Masaru?.."

"Fine I... I'll," Dei-Loki then gently tugged Masaru down, whispering into his ear with a faint blush.

And it was on that day, that Masaru's heart grew three times bigger that day. "DEAL!" He ran at the feathers, stuffing them back into the pillow.

And it was on that day, that Masaru's heart grew three times bigger that day. "DEAL!" He ran at the feathers, stuffing them back into the pillow.

Dei-Loki smiled just a bit, sighing in relief as he quickly moved to help gather the feathers, Malvo doing the same.

Yuki went over to help too and soon it was all cleaned up. "Should we just buy a new pillow?"

Picking a few feathers out of Dei-Loki's hair, Malvo nodded to Yuki after looking to the torn pillow. "That'd be best I think. Mainly because, even if we try and sew it back up, it'll only rip again."

Picking a few feathers out of Dei-Loki's hair, Malvo nodded to Yuki after looking to the torn pillow. "That'd be best I think. Mainly because, even if we try and sew it back up, it'll only rip again."

"And it'll be a clear sign that something went wrong when you have stitches in it."

"And it'll be a clear sign that something went wrong when you have stitches in it."

Malvo nodded, Dei-Loki having looked to the pillow with furrowed brows.

"We're gonna have t' get one just like it." He'd comment.

"Now how do we do that?" Masaru asked.

"I... have no idea." Dei-Loki huffed before looking to Malvo. "Where did they pick up the new pillows after the last incident? D' you remember?"

Malvo, raising her brows, looked back to the pillow. "... One of the shops in town, I think?"

"I... have no idea." Dei-Loki huffed before looking to Malvo. "Where did they pick up the new pillows after the last incident? D' you remember?"

Malvo, raising her brows, looked back to the pillow. "... One of the shops in town, I think?"

"Well, i'm not going. I have my two little cute babies to keep happy." Masaru said, nodding.

"Well, i'm not going. I have my two little cute babies to keep happy." Masaru said, nodding.

Dei-Loki lowered his ears in remembrance before he looked to Malvo and opened his mouth.

"No." Malvo stared.

Dei-Loki whined, furrowing his brows again. "C'mon, please?"

"Yer the one that ripped it!"

"SHHHH! I know! And I feel bad. But... babies, Malvo! Babieeesss!" Dei-Loki pouted.

"Yer the baby." Malvo rolled her eyes, Dei-Loki's puppy-eyes having gone into effect once more. Malvo soon having winced. "OKAY, okay! Fine! But, you owe me fer this. Got it?" Dei-Loki quickly nodded, Malvo soon having let loose a sigh before she looked to Yuki with a smile. "Wanna come with me?"

Dei-Loki lowered his ears in remembrance before he looked to Malvo and opened his mouth.

"No." Malvo stared.

Dei-Loki whined, furrowing his brows again. "C'mon, please?"

"Yer the one that ripped it!"

"SHHHH! I know! And I feel bad. But... babies, Malvo! Babieeesss!" Dei-Loki pouted.

"Yer the baby." Malvo rolled her eyes, Dei-Loki's puppy-eyes having gone into effect once more. Malvo soon having winced. "OKAY, okay! Fine! But, you owe me fer this. Got it?" Dei-Loki quickly nodded, Malvo soon having let loose a sigh before she looked to Yuki with a smile. "Wanna come with me?"

"Of course i will." Yuki smiled back.

"There, it's settled. For now, i'll sew this pillow and pretend like nothings wrong while we wait for you."

"Of course i will." Yuki smiled back.

"There, it's settled. For now, i'll sew this pillow and pretend like nothings wrong while we wait for you."

Malvo nodded to that, softly taking Yuki's hand. "Off t' pillow hunt, I suppose!"

"Let's go, Pooka!" She dragged Malvo out of the house and to the carriage.

"Too cute for words. Too cute for words." Masaru smiled.

Malvo quickly followed after Yuki, her attention forward as she hopped into the carriage.

"Truly." Dei-Loki grinned, watching them go.

Malvo quickly followed after Yuki, her attention forward as she hopped into the carriage.

"Truly." Dei-Loki grinned, watching them go.

Yuki then hopped in closing the door and then let the carriage drive. "I hope we get the right pillow. I don't like seeing your parents upset. It scaaaaaaary~."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back