• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki shook her head, "no one wants to see it."

"Well, too bad!" Dei-Loki would then grin, flicking an ear gently before yipping once Malvo threw another pillow. "Where are you getting all of these!?"

"Well, too bad!" Dei-Loki would then grin, flicking an ear gently before yipping once Malvo threw another pillow. "Where are you getting all of these!?"

Masaru grabbed one and threw it at Yuki who blocked it with her own. Yuki looked towards her brother, "and even after everything that i have done for you. You're going to get it, Mister."

"Oooooooo, i'm so sca-AH!" Yuki threw a stiff almost brick like type pillow at Masaru's head.

Masaru grabbed one and threw it at Yuki who blocked it with her own. Yuki looked towards her brother, "and even after everything that i have done for you. You're going to get it, Mister."

"Oooooooo, i'm so sca-AH!" Yuki threw a stiff almost brick like type pillow at Masaru's head.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes from the next pillow before pointing to the ceiling and shouting; "PILLOW WAAAAAAR!"

Yuki tackled Dei and Masaru down, shoving a bunch of pillows in their faces.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, laughing as he'd shove a few pillows away. "She's trYING TO SMOTHER US!"

"Accept your fate!" Masaru pushed her off of him onto the floor and threw a pillow at Yuki who got knocked back down.

Dei-Loki quickly sat up and moved back - instantly grabbing another pillow before chucking it at Malvo. Malvo widened her eyes at that, soon throwing it back at Dei-Loki, whom moved to avoid it before searching for another pillow.

Dei-Loki quickly sat up and moved back - instantly grabbing another pillow before chucking it at Malvo. Malvo widened her eyes at that, soon throwing it back at Dei-Loki, whom moved to avoid it before searching for another pillow.

Masaru pulled out a pillow launcher, stuffed a few pillows in and began to fire the shots at the two girls. Yuki dodged the one at her but took the bullet for Malvo, pushing her out of the way.

Masaru pulled out a pillow launcher, stuffed a few pillows in and began to fire the shots at the two girls. Yuki dodged the one at her but took the bullet for Malvo, pushing her out of the way.

Dei-Loki quickly gathered several more pillows for ammunition as he'd watch with a grin.

Malvo widened her eyes a tad as she was pushed out of the way of the oncoming pillow. "YUKI NOOO!"

Dei-Loki quickly gathered several more pillows for ammunition as he'd watch with a grin.

Malvo widened her eyes a tad as she was pushed out of the way of the oncoming pillow. "YUKI NOOO!"

Yuki got up, holding her stomach as if she just got shot. She glared at Masaru who dropped to the floor and scuttled backwards as fear etched into his eyes. "You made me do this, Masaru."

"Yuki! No! Let's not get hasty!"

"Masaru. LYNN. Oshiro!"

"NOOOOOOO! HISSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU!? WE AGREED THAT MIDDLE NAMES SHALL DIE!"

Yuki got up, holding her stomach as if she just got shot. She glared at Masaru who dropped to the floor and scuttled backwards as fear etched into his eyes. "You made me do this, Masaru."

"Yuki! No! Let's not get hasty!"

"Masaru. LYNN. Oshiro!"

"NOOOOOOO! HISSSSSSSSSSSS! YOU MONSTER! HOW COULD YOU!? WE AGREED THAT MIDDLE NAMES SHALL DIE!"

"Yer middle name is Lynn?" Dei-Loki widened his eyes, quickly looking over.

"Yer middle name is Lynn?" Dei-Loki widened his eyes, quickly looking over.

Masaru grabbed him by his collar and pulled him until his face was a hair's width apart. "Never. Mention. That. Middle. Naaaaaaaaame."

"LYNN! LYNN! LYNN! LYNN!" Yuki shouted before she ran away as Masaru chased her around the lounge room.

Masaru grabbed him by his collar and pulled him until his face was a hair's width apart. "Never. Mention. That. Middle. Naaaaaaaaame."

"LYNN! LYNN! LYNN! LYNN!" Yuki shouted before she ran away as Masaru chased her around the lounge room.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes further as he'd been pulled close before then watching Masaru take off after Yuki.

Malvo watched, as well. A grin on her face as she hopped up onto the couch to keep watching, instantly ducking when Dei-Loki chucked another pillow before then glaring his way. "HEY." She yelped as she took the hit of the next one, Dei-Loki snickering as he went back to watching.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes further as he'd been pulled close before then watching Masaru take off after Yuki.

Malvo watched, as well. A grin on her face as she hopped up onto the couch to keep watching, instantly ducking when Dei-Loki chucked another pillow before then glaring his way. "HEY." She yelped as she took the hit of the next one, Dei-Loki snickering as he went back to watching.

Yuki jumped over to Dei which caused Masaru to just jump on Dei, knocking him down before he got back up and chased after his sis. "STOP CALLING ME THAT BAD NAME!"

Yuki jumped over to Dei which caused Masaru to just jump on Dei, knocking him down before he got back up and chased after his sis. "STOP CALLING ME THAT BAD NAME!"

Dei-Loki raised his brows as Yuki leapt over him, only to yelp as he'd been knocked over moments after.

"HAH!" Malvo pointed, quickly hopping off the couch and backing up when Dei-Loki got up with a glare.

Dei-Loki raised his brows as Yuki leapt over him, only to yelp as he'd been knocked over moments after.

"HAH!" Malvo pointed, quickly hopping off the couch and backing up when Dei-Loki got up with a glare.

"LYNN! LYNN! LYNN!" Masaru broke down, curling into a ball. Yuki immediately turned mother mode on and rushed to Masaru's side before he smothered her with a pillow. "NEVER AGAIN!"

"LYNN! LYNN! LYNN!" Masaru broke down, curling into a ball. Yuki immediately turned mother mode on and rushed to Masaru's side before he smothered her with a pillow. "NEVER AGAIN!"

Grasping her attention, Malvo looked over before grabbing a pillow and running over to hit Masaru with it - figuring distraction was a win-win for both ends.

As soon as Malvo did that Dei-Loki whacked her in the back with a pillow. "OW! Gods, Dei, did y' half t--?" Malvo turned, widening her eyes from the large amount of feathers that seemed to gently linger in the air before coating the floor.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing to the torn pillow in his hands before then to his claws, which had been what accidentally tore it. His eyes soon instantly widening as he hid the stuffing-less pillow behind his back. "IT WASN'T ME!"

Grasping her attention, Malvo looked over before grabbing a pillow and running over to hit Masaru with it - figuring distraction was a win-win for both ends.

As soon as Malvo did that Dei-Loki whacked her in the back with a pillow. "OW! Gods, Dei, did y' half t--?" Malvo turned, widening her eyes from the large amount of feathers that seemed to gently linger in the air before coating the floor.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing to the torn pillow in his hands before then to his claws, which had been what accidentally tore it. His eyes soon instantly widening as he hid the stuffing-less pillow behind his back. "IT WASN'T ME!"

Masaru and Yuki looked up to Dei where they were at. "OOOOOO! You made a meeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

Masaru and Yuki looked up to Dei where they were at. "OOOOOO! You made a meeeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

"No I didn't!" Dei-Loki denied.

"Yes y' did!" Malvo pointed down to the feathers. "Look at all this!"

"Those were there when I got here." Dei-Loki denied, Malvo immediately giving an unimpressed look.

"You... Are one of the worst liars I've ever heard."

"No I didn't!" Dei-Loki denied.

"Yes y' did!" Malvo pointed down to the feathers. "Look at all this!"

"Those were there when I got here." Dei-Loki denied, Malvo immediately giving an unimpressed look.

"You... Are one of the worst liars I've ever heard."

"I"M TELLING YOUR MOM!" Masaru shouted, standing up.

Masaru went down quickly, groaning at the hit on the floor. "And why should i listen to you!?"

"Because you love me and you know how scary she can beee!" He whined, looking down at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back