• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki then hopped in closing the door and then let the carriage drive. "I hope we get the right pillow. I don't like seeing your parents upset. It scaaaaaaary~."

Malvo took a seat, nodding furiously. "Very much so! Even though it is rare."

"I think that's why it makes it even scarier. Because of how rare we barely get to see it and all that jazz. So much horror."

"Oh, definitely. Especially when it comes t' mam." Malvo shuttered a bit at the thought.

"I never thought i would meet someone who is scarier from a glare alone."

"Thaaaaat's mam fer ya. A woman with a glare intense enough t' scare a dragon." Malvo grinned a bit, flicking an ear. "As proven when we were kids."

"Wow, she's so badass. I want to be like her."

"So do I." She smiled while curling her tail around her waist. "And, not only is her glare scary, but she's got nice fighting skills, too. I use t' love hearing stories about those. Still do. They're always exciting."

"So do I." She smiled while curling her tail around her waist. "And, not only is her glare scary, but she's got nice fighting skills, too. I use t' love hearing stories about those. Still do. They're always exciting."

"I want to hear those stories! Is she busy today? Can i hear some stories!?" Her tails began to thump once again.

"I want to hear those stories! Is she busy today? Can i hear some stories!?" Her tails began to thump once again.

Malvo perked her ears as she watched Yuki's tails, laughing gently. "She may be in a meeting right now, but we can check and see when we get back, if ya really want?"

"Mmmmmmhm!" Malvo nodded, approvingly. "And thus, even MORE incentives dangle before us t' get this search done quickly!"

"I feel like we'll find it. We just gotta keep our eyes peeled." She opened the door and reached her hand up for Malvo.

"I feel like we'll find it. We just gotta keep our eyes peeled." She opened the door and reached her hand up for Malvo.

"High alert. Got it." Malvo grinned, standing and heading over before taking Yuki's hand.

She helped Malvo out before moving into the market place. "And if we don't. We're just going to have to find something even better."

"And hope she doesn't ask questions." Malvo snickered, hopping out as he followed after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back