• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"AaaaaaAAAAHAAAHAHA! PLEASE!" Dei-Loki exclaimed trying to squirm away as he laughed.

Masaru stopped long enough for Dei to catch his breath. "Can i at least hold you? Like this?" Dei was in between his legs as he was sitting up, Masaru rested his chin on his head while his arms wrapped around Dei's torso.

Masaru stopped long enough for Dei to catch his breath. "Can i at least hold you? Like this?" Dei was in between his legs as he was sitting up, Masaru rested his chin on his head while his arms wrapped around Dei's torso.

Dei-Loki panted, smirking as he glanced up at him. "Alright, just don't tickle me."

"I can make no promises, sadly." He smiled.

Dei-Loki squinted, smirking soon after as he moved and stole a couple of throw pillows before holding them in place over his sides as he leaned against Masaru. "There."

Dei-Loki squinted, smirking soon after as he moved and stole a couple of throw pillows before holding them in place over his sides as he leaned against Masaru. "There."

Masaru pouted before smiling again and began to blow raspberries into Dei's neck out of boredom.

Masaru pouted before smiling again and began to blow raspberries into Dei's neck out of boredom.

Dei-Loki raised a brow, a slight shiver occurring from the neck contact alone before he snickered and turned in a playful attempt to nip his cheek before looking back at the television.

Dei-Loki raised a brow, a slight shiver occurring from the neck contact alone before he snickered and turned in a playful attempt to nip his cheek before looking back at the television.

Masaru smiled at the nip before being good and just hugged Dei to him as he watched the videos once again.

Masaru smiled at the nip before being good and just hugged Dei to him as he watched the videos once again.

Leaning a bit more against him, Dei-Loki grinned before gesturing to the TV as Adrian had been blowing bubbles with his fingers to soothe the previously fearful, crying toddler Dei in the tub. "See? That's what I was talking about a while ago."

Leaning a bit more against him, Dei-Loki grinned before gesturing to the TV as Adrian had been blowing bubbles with his fingers to soothe the previously fearful, crying toddler Dei in the tub. "See? That's what I was talking about a while ago."

Masaru smiled at that, "do you know how happy i am now that i know that you take showers?"

"Well depends, how would you like it if i never take showers again? Now think of that and then think of how glad that i do take showers."

Dei-Loki blinked, reaching over as he patted Masaru's arm gently. "My nose is as thankful for this as yours is."

"I can see it, now." He smiled from the kiss, kissing Masaru's cheek in return.

Yuki looked back after the video was over. "Y'know, if you two want to have a make-out session, take it to your own room. And hand me the videos, i'll choose."

Yuki looked back after the video was over. "Y'know, if you two want to have a make-out session, take it to your own room. And hand me the videos, i'll choose."

"Says the one that's talking about my sister's butt while my sis is red as a tomato." Dei-Loki teased, looking over with a raised brow before snickering. "If you want to pick the next one, though, go ahead."

"Says the one that's talking about my sister's butt while my sis is red as a tomato." Dei-Loki teased, looking over with a raised brow before snickering. "If you want to pick the next one, though, go ahead."
"HEY! She has a cute butt, okay? That's not saying anything raunchy. I'm just saying she has a cute booty."

Masaru smirked, laying back against the couch. "Raaaaaaaaaaunchy~."

"HEY! She has a cute butt, okay? That's not saying anything raunchy. I'm just saying she has a cute booty."

Masaru smirked, laying back against the couch. "Raaaaaaaaaaunchy~."

"Suuure, fill the room with yer lieees." Dei-Loki grinned.

Malvo, keeping her blush, leaned over and grabbed a couple pillows before tossing one at Masaru, and one at Dei-Loki with a smirk. "Shh! We weren't the ones sucking face a couple moments ago."

(Sucking face is one of my favourite negative comebacks for kissing. By far. XD)

"Suuure, fill the room with yer lieees." Dei-Loki grinned.

Malvo, keeping her blush, leaned over and grabbed a couple pillows before tossing one at Masaru, and one at Dei-Loki with a smirk. "Shh! We weren't the ones sucking face a couple moments ago."

(Sucking face is one of my favourite negative comebacks for kissing. By far. XD)

Masaru sat up, "Hey listen! Sucking faces is one of my favorite pass time hobbies! I don't like you harassing me about the things that i love."

Masaru sat up, "Hey listen! Sucking faces is one of my favorite pass time hobbies! I don't like you harassing me about the things that i love."

"Then stop harassing us!" Malvo raised a brow, Dei-Loki having snorted.

"You guys started it."

"At least we're not as inappropriate as you two!" Yuki shouted back.

"At least we know how to have fun!" Masru retorted off.

"We do to! We just don't need an audience!"

"Well, maybe we LIKE an audience!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back