• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru froze at the scoot before gulping and then smiling. "Heh, you're smoll and spoopy, how about that?"

"... I could work with that." Dei smirked, resting his head on his arm.

"... I could work with that." Dei smirked, resting his head on his arm.

"Good, because i'm never going to tell you that you're average height. I promised to you and to this whole family that i would never lie again." He snickered as he gently moved his butt back a bit.

"Good, because i'm never going to tell you that you're average height. I promised to you and to this whole family that i would never lie again." He snickered as he gently moved his butt back a bit.

Dei-Loki, with a blush that never left, flicked an ear gently with an inhale. "Guess I'll have t' deal with bein' smoll and spoopy, in yer eyes."

Dei-Loki, with a blush that never left, flicked an ear gently with an inhale. "Guess I'll have t' deal with bein' smoll and spoopy, in yer eyes."

Masaru nodded, "forever smoll and spoopy and that is a-okay in my book." He kissed the back of his head.

Masaru nodded, "forever smoll and spoopy and that is a-okay in my book." He kissed the back of his head.

Dei-Loki snickered soon after, looking ahead. "I certainly hope so, anyways."

"Good." Grinned Dei-Loki as he'd set his free hand in front of him.

Yuki looked back to the two. "Moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. I want moooooooar."

Masaru nodded, "y'heard the boss lady, get going." He gently kicked Dei in the butt repeatedly.

Yuki looked back to the two. "Moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. I want moooooooar."

Masaru nodded, "y'heard the boss lady, get going." He gently kicked Dei in the butt repeatedly.

Dei-Loki sighed, snickering as he stood up and made his way over to pick one out. "Alright, alright! Yeesh."

Dei-Loki sighed, snickering as he stood up and made his way over to pick one out. "Alright, alright! Yeesh."

Yuki smiled at that, "thank you, Dei." She squinted over to her brother who lay there, smiling innocently as if he did nothing wrong. He then laid down on his back.

Yuki smiled at that, "thank you, Dei." She squinted over to her brother who lay there, smiling innocently as if he did nothing wrong. He then laid down on his back.

"Yeah, yeah." Dei-Loki grinned, crouching and running his finger along the tapes. "Birthday, first bath, mashed peas incident, Valhalla day, first day of schooooool, school concerts, hockey tryouts..." He paused at the last one, which he did not read. '... Alright. Note to self; burn school play video.'

"Yeah, yeah." Dei-Loki grinned, crouching and running his finger along the tapes. "Birthday, first bath, mashed peas incident, Valhalla day, first day of schooooool, school concerts, hockey tryouts..." He paused at the last one, which he did not read. '... Alright. Note to self; burn school play video.'

Masaru and Yuki looked up at the second part. "FIRST BATH!" They shouted in unison.

Masaru and Yuki looked up at the second part. "FIRST BATH!" They shouted in unison.

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to them as he raised the tape with a grin. Malvo fighting back a whine as she, mentally, had rubbed her face.

"Alright." Dei-Loki slid in the next tape, rushing back to his spot as he sat down.

Dei-Loki blinked, looking over to them as he raised the tape with a grin. Malvo fighting back a whine as she, mentally, had rubbed her face.

"Alright." Dei-Loki slid in the next tape, rushing back to his spot as he sat down.

Masaru and Yuki again watched intently at the cuteness that was being bestowed onto the television screen. "I see baby butt!" Yuki squealed as she spotted Malvo's tiny cutie pootie cheeks.

Masaru and Yuki again watched intently at the cuteness that was being bestowed onto the television screen. "I see baby butt!" Yuki squealed as she spotted Malvo's tiny cutie pootie cheeks.

Bringing her hands to her face, Malvo covered her blushing cheeks to her best attempt while watching the video.

Dei-Loki grinned from the reactions, gazing to the screen.

In this - with Zuzu's supervision - Malvo had her hands on the edge of the tub. Peering in at the water that had been filling the tub, her fluffy tail wagging with anticipation before she'd then peer to the door where Adrian could be heard chasing a squealing Dei up and down the halls in his effort to get him ready for his bath, next.

Bringing her hands to her face, Malvo covered her blushing cheeks to her best attempt while watching the video.

Dei-Loki grinned from the reactions, gazing to the screen.

In this - with Zuzu's supervision - Malvo had her hands on the edge of the tub. Peering in at the water that had been filling the tub, her fluffy tail wagging with anticipation before she'd then peer to the door where Adrian could be heard chasing a squealing Dei up and down the halls in his effort to get him ready for his bath, next.

Yuki gave a mighty fine squeal, hugging Malvo even tighter before peppering her with kisses. "YOU"RE SO CUUUTE!"

Yuki gave a mighty fine squeal, hugging Malvo even tighter before peppering her with kisses. "YOU"RE SO CUUUTE!"

Malvo would wag her tail from the kisses, and, even with the embarrassment still there, she smiled and spoke. "I... I was always a bath lover, especially baths with lots of bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles."

Malvo would wag her tail from the kisses, and, even with the embarrassment still there, she smiled and spoke. "I... I was always a bath lover, especially baths with lots of bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles."

Yuki's smile grew even bigger. "Remind me of that later when i make you a bath."

Yuki kissed her again on the temple before going right back to the video."AH YOUR BUTT! IT"S SO CUTE!"

Malvo turned her gaze back to the television before gesturing towards it with an open hand. "That's because it's a baby butt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back