• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Well that's good in case we can't save the poor soul that's going to get crush by the brute strength of your Mother's amazing, deadly glare."

"Mhm. When desperate fer a last resort, puppy eyes." Malvo nodded, heading over to the pillows.

"Mhm. When desperate fer a last resort, puppy eyes." Malvo nodded, heading over to the pillows.

Yuki gulped down the need to be edgy and nodded. "It's definitely a good mechanism. It worked well on you." She shot the fire with an innocent smile.

Yuki gulped down the need to be edgy and nodded. "It's definitely a good mechanism. It worked well on you." She shot the fire with an innocent smile.

Malvo raised her brows before snickering sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. "Pretty bad when puppy eyes is turned on a fellow puppy-eyes user."

"Who do you think has the best puppy eyes?"

"Dei." Malvo said without hesitation before shrugging. "Though, maybe I'm bias because, even though Dei-Loki and I are twins, I've always considered him t' be my little brother."

"Dei." Malvo said without hesitation before shrugging. "Though, maybe I'm bias because, even though Dei-Loki and I are twins, I've always considered him t' be my little brother."

"Aww, that's so adorable. I get what you mean. I look into both of my little brothers' eyes and they got me wrapped around their finger. Especially Masaru, since well . . . he was born as a conman."

"Aww, that's so adorable. I get what you mean. I look into both of my little brothers' eyes and they got me wrapped around their finger. Especially Masaru, since well . . . he was born as a conman."

"Gotta be something about little brothers, Yuki. Drive ya crazy yet we still love 'em dearly."

Malvo widened her eyes. "That sounds cruel..." She then grinned. "I like it."

Yuki smiled, "see? I use to do that a lot with Misaki. Before shit hit the fan, whenever he asked for something from me, i would make him wear a dress with makeup and pin his hairup. It worked for a while . . . until he got use to it, and actually started to love the attention no matter. Loves to ruin my fun."

Yuki smiled, "see? I use to do that a lot with Misaki. Before shit hit the fan, whenever he asked for something from me, i would make him wear a dress with makeup and pin his hairup. It worked for a while . . . until he got use to it, and actually started to love the attention no matter. Loves to ruin my fun."

Malvo snickered, nodding. "I wouldn't be able t' embarrass Dei that way, that's fer sure. I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I feel like he acts like a borderline drag queen whenever he's put in a dress."

Malvo snickered, nodding. "I wouldn't be able t' embarrass Dei that way, that's fer sure. I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I feel like he acts like a borderline drag queen whenever he's put in a dress."

"Yeah, we've all seen that. Masaru couldn't get enough of that. What a perv. What usually gets him flustered?"

"Yeah, we've all seen that. Masaru couldn't get enough of that. What a perv. What usually gets him flustered?"

"Indeed." Malvo agreed before thinking about it. "Uhm... let's see... well, one of the biggest things I can think of is he hates being put on the spot. He actually broke down when he was forced to play one of the leads in the school play."

"Indeed." Malvo agreed before thinking about it. "Uhm... let's see... well, one of the biggest things I can think of is he hates being put on the spot. He actually broke down when he was forced to play one of the leads in the school play."

"How would that work though? You guys are not in school now and i would hope that he's outgoing with his family?"

"How would that work though? You guys are not in school now and i would hope that he's outgoing with his family?"

"He is, unless it's about personal stuff." She smirked a tad, raising a brow. "Fer example, if you ask general health questions he seems t' crumble pretty quickly."

"Since it's the only thing that I can really think of, sure."

"Welp then it's settle. There's one way at least, that you can get back at him. Maybe i can use my brother as another way to make Dei die of the killer blush. I've heard that he has a thing for being called my lord. Just up that and work a few dust of Masaru's weird sadistic side, and boom."

"Welp then it's settle. There's one way at least, that you can get back at him. Maybe i can use my brother as another way to make Dei die of the killer blush. I've heard that he has a thing for being called my lord. Just up that and work a few dust of Masaru's weird sadistic side, and boom."

"Perfect. Payback." Malvo snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back