• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Toyotathon

Dark Emperor of Destruction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I'm Lint and I've been craving a few Fandom rps lately which is a little weird for me!
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-About Me-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
I’ve been rping for about 10 years off and on and writing fan fic for about the same time. I’d like to think I’m fairly decent but I really just do this stuff for fun. I do work a full time job so I'm fairly busy throughout the week but I try to reply once or twice a week. If I'm feeling good then maybe more! I have two kitties, one is mine and the other is my roommates but I love them both very much. I'm also from the Midwest and so I love to complain about the weather! And road conditions.
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-Rules-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
My replies are about 2 - 3 paragraphs but sometimes they're longer if I'm feeling it so I expect at least 2 from you. Though during dialogue heavy scenes I understand having maybe just one paragraph. I don't really care about grammar as long as I can understand you. I'm not the greatest at it so I don't expect everything to be perfect. I'm also ghost friendly cause I get it, stuff happens. But I'm super open to restarting things or picking up where we left off! I'm also cool if you don't like what we're doing and you want to change ideas too. Honestly, I'm just super laid back and I don't take too many things that seriously.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-The Meats-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Here is the list of fandoms I'm interested in making plots for! I have characters I'd be willing to play for some ccxoc or I'd be down for ocxoc for any of them either. I don't really do ccxcc unless I'm super into that ship. I’ve listed all the characters I can write for. If it says etc. that means I have way too many characters to list.
  • Alien​
    • David​
    • Walter​
  • Stargate​
    • Jack​
    • Jonas​
    • Sam​
    • Teal'c​
    • Pretty much any Gou’ald​
    • Etc.​
  • Uncharted​
    • Sam Drake​
    • Nathan Drake​
    • Rafe​
    • Lazarevic​
    • Chloe​
  • Star wars​
    • Kylo Ren​
    • Hux​
    • Han Solo​
  • Assassins creed odyssey & origins​
    • Alexios/Kassandra​
    • Deimos​
    • Bayek​
  • Mass Effect​
    • Thane​
    • Garrus​
    • Kaidan​
    • Liara​
    • Jack​
    • Etc.​
  • Star trek​
    • I'd prefer ocs​
  • Horizon zero dawn​
    • Avad​
    • Nil​
    • Erend​
  • Riddick​
    • Vakko​
  • Dune​
    • Leto​
    • Duncan​
  • The Batman​
    • Bruce Wayne​
  • The last of us (show)​
    • Joel​
    • Tommy​
  • Sandman​
    • Dream​
    • Corinthian​

I don't mind doubling! It's not something I require though. It can be a bit overwhelming when you have two things going on at once

Edit- If there's a fandom you don't see here I might still be interested! (No animes tho)

I love angst and drama and putting people through hell. So lots of violence, action, gore, and upsetting themes. I do not like slice of life. Granted the characters can have some moments of peace of course. And lastly, romance is not a need for me. I like it but I don't require it.

If you saw this before it’s cause I rewrote this to make it prettier!​

Last edited:
Bump, really craving stargate! Especially with Jonas!

I'm Lint and I've been craving a few Fandom rps lately which is a little weird for me!
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-About Me-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
I’ve been rping for about 10 years off and on and writing fan fic for about the same time. I’d like to think I’m fairly decent but I really just do this stuff for fun. I do work a full time job so I'm fairly busy throughout the week but I try to reply once or twice a week. If I'm feeling good then maybe more! I have two kitties, one is mine and the other is my roommates but I love them both very much. I'm also from the Midwest and so I love to complain about the weather! And road conditions.
⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-Rules-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
My replies are about 2 - 3 paragraphs but sometimes they're longer if I'm feeling it so I expect at least 2 from you. Though during dialogue heavy scenes I understand having maybe just one paragraph. I don't really care about grammar as long as I can understand you. I'm not the greatest at it so I don't expect everything to be perfect. I'm also ghost friendly cause I get it, stuff happens. But I'm super open to restarting things or picking up where we left off! I'm also cool if you don't like what we're doing and you want to change ideas too. Honestly, I'm just super laid back and I don't take too many things that seriously.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ε-The Meats-з ⋅.━━━━ ⊰
Here is the list of fandoms I'm interested in making plots for! I have characters I'd be willing to play for some ccxoc or I'd be down for ocxoc for any of them either. I don't really do ccxcc unless I'm super into that ship. I’ve listed all the characters I can write for. If it says etc. that means I have way too many characters to list.
  • Alien​
    • David​
    • Walter​
  • Stargate​
    • Jack​
    • Jonas​
    • Sam​
    • Teal'c​
    • Pretty much any Gou’ald​
    • Etc.​
  • Uncharted​
    • Sam Drake​
    • Nathan Drake​
    • Rafe​
    • Lazarevic​
    • Chloe​
  • Star wars​
    • Kylo Ren​
    • Hux​
    • Han Solo​
  • Assassins creed odyssey & origins​
    • Alexios/Kassandra​
    • Deimos​
    • Bayek​
  • Mass Effect​
    • Thane​
    • Garrus​
    • Kaidan​
    • Liara​
    • Jack​
    • Etc.​
  • Star trek​
    • I'd prefer ocs​
  • Horizon zero dawn​
    • Avad​
    • Nil​
    • Erend​
  • Riddick​
    • Vakko​
  • Dune​
    • Leto​
    • Duncan​
  • The Batman​
    • Bruce Wayne​
  • The last of us (show)​
    • Joel​
    • Tommy​
  • Sandman​
    • Dream​
    • Corinthian​

I don't mind doubling! It's not something I require though. It can be a bit overwhelming when you have two things going on at once

Edit- If there's a fandom you don't see here I might still be interested! (No animes tho)

I love angst and drama and putting people through hell. So lots of violence, action, gore, and upsetting themes. I do not like slice of life. Granted the characters can have some moments of peace of course. And lastly, romance is not a need for me. I like it but I don't require it.

If you saw this before it’s cause I rewrote this to make it pretthey do you like shadow and bone? if not i would love to do sandman​

hey do you like Shadow and bone or Wednesday if not i am very interested in Sandman rp

hi! id love to hear your last of us and uncharted ideas. ive played the games, seen the uncharted movie, and seen the last of us show all the way through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back