• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"You are More then capable of leaving!" Dirk stated, folding his arms "And, for you, it probably wouldn't be that dangerous. Nobody knows you, nobody is after you" He seemed to have little interest in the fight that was going on "In fact, you'd have better luck out there then Me" He glanced down at his white lab coat "Last time I went to the city, I got kidnapped"

Dirk immediately laughed "Because I'm a regular human with absolutely no powers, aside from my special sword. Guess I'm really the Only person they were Capable of kidnapping, all of these other guys would have really torn shit apart. Of course, maybe it was because of my Charming personality" He began searching his pockets until he found a lighter "Or my liver, there's a black market for that, but I don't got any mysterious scars, so that's out of the option" Now he had a slight look of irritation when he couldn't find it "But I'm going back there, gonna get to the bottom of that"

"Well kidneys are worth more... Don't ask me how I know that...", she scoffed. The only ability I have is what I've learned... Like where vital arteris are located... Most stuff they teach you in school is useless, I mean why do all that shit, then in turn never use it in life. That's probably why I've been so much more intelligent than other people of my age", she said, running her finger across the puzzle piece tattoo on her shoulder.

"Well kidneys are worth more... Don't ask me how I know that...", she scoffed. The only ability I have is what I've learned... Like where vital arteris are located... Most stuff they teach you in school is useless, I mean why do all that shit, then in turn never use it in life. That's probably why I've been so much more intelligent than other people of my age", she said, running her finger across the puzzle piece tattoo on her shoulder.

Dirk now gave her a weird look, starting to realize that Amber wasn't some ordinary girl "Your knowledge of Arteries is,,disturbing" he stated "I'm going to guess that you don't go to school, due to your opinion of it. Where exactly are you parents? You're too young to be living on the streets"

Kai raised an eye brow "I'm not a baby sitter, you may be 13 but temper tatrums are silly just for being respected, this is a big castle go find something to do."

"Pft, forget parents, they were murdered, quite brutality too... I never knew till then that your intestines are strong enough to suffocate someone with out breaking", she said, with no sign of sorrow In her voice. "That was when I was like... 10 I think". 

Amber stared at Kai for a moment. How dare he call my reasonings 'silly', she thought. she blew an strand of hair from out of her face. "I'm not going to stay in here all day... Every room in this place is probably filled with boredom".

Dirk smirked slightly, finding Kai's comment to be entertainingly true. When Amber spoke, however, his smile melted away as he listened to the gruesome story "Jesus H Christ!" he muttered "that's a really fucked up away to start out your life! I mean,," he paused "It's good to know that you Took care of your parents killers, that much I can say, but still a messed up situation. Now excuse my dark sense of humor..." The corner of his mouth raised slightly "But you just might fit in here, maybe even better than me"

Dirks eyes immediately began to wander "Okay, so I arrived here a few months ago.." he muttered to himself, then he nodded slowly "Since then, I havn't taken Anybodies life. Of course, I don't remember anything before that, so there really isn't any answer to that question.."

"Well how many do you think you would have killed?"

"Well I have no clue how Old I am, so there goes That factor" Dirk sighed "But if I had to guess, I would say maybe One or Two. Sure, I'm rough around the edges, but I view life as important. The choice to take something like that away should not be a choice for somebody like me"

"Not even if it's someone that deserves to die?, I mean personally I've killed 23 people".

Dirk leaned against the wall "And how do you know who Deserves to die? Who makes you or me the judge? What's the story of the person you want to kill? Only once since arriving here have I attempted to murder somebody, and I quickly learned afterwards what a huge mistake it was. Self defense and War is one thing, those are some situations in which I wouldn't Hesitate"

Kai looked at Dirk chuckling a little bit "Maybe she should ask my father that question" Kai bowed to Dirk "I don't believe we have met, My name is Kai Uskai, Keto is my father."

Kai looked at Dirk chuckling a little bit "Maybe she should ask my father that question" Kai bowed to Dirk "I don't believe we have met, My name is Kai Uskai, Keto is my father."

Dirk was confused at first, as he was not used to customs like that. After an awkward pause, he returned the bow as if it was habit "Kai, the name is Dirk" he introduced himself "As for your father, I know him well, the one from this time, not the older one" He found the crossing timelines to be confusing slightly "As for the little girl, her name is,," he paused, realizing that he didn't actually know it

Dirk cast Amber a warning look, as if to say 'don't push your luck', then he turned his attention back towards Kai "That is a question I truly cannot answer, and here's why;" he began "I used to suffer from severe memory loss, unable to remember who I was or how long I've been alive. All I know is that I wandered into this forest when I met October and Izumi, and it was shortly after then that I regained my mind. This forest is all I know, outside of that is just hazy. I'm pretty sure I'd have some wild stories to tell, but they are all gone forever now"

Kai nodded a bit, "I arrived here tracking down my father, he has been hard to find. My story isn't so complexed but my mother is the woman that turned my father, he believed her to be dead and then wanted revenge and went on a warpath for 200 years and my mother raised me to be like my father cause she always said he was a good man. She died 10 years ago and leave searched for him myself." 

"That happened to a friend of mine that drank like a gallon of bleach, they couldn't remember anything.... Then again they did die ... Yea... Things happen when people get drunk....", she said trying not to laugh at such a retarded story. "Pft, u should have seen it, throwing up blood, oh gawd", she wiped a tear from her eye after laughing so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back