• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Grov was at the castle door waiting for the enemy to come he looked at keto and said. "You should go protect your son, I can handle whatever comes." He then thinks everything but 'that'. He shook his head, he had let them glimps it befor but hadn't let it out all the way.

Amber smiled, "well the world needs crazy". "Where would we be with out it". She pondered of a minute then spat out, "wait?! Can't we just go out to explore or practice some combating? I mean do you guys have some kind of court yard?"

"The forest is our training ground" Dirk stated firmly "Nobody owes you anything, kiddo, so go train Yourself if you feel the need. I've got some investigation to do, some answers to obtain, back at the city" He loaded his revolver, then placed it inside the pocket of his lab coat

Amber grabbed the bow from off her back, though it did look quite advanced for a such a young girl. It was an eggshell white, with a design that looked as if leaves were plastered all over it. "Well", she said; fixing the quiver of arrows on her back, "I'll be in the forest if anyone needs me". She started for the front door, walking out into the wooded maze. In the mix of the red and yellow and orange leaves it was almost impossible to spot her. 

((Ima guess it's fall cuz anyone wearing coats and dark clothes would probably be dying if it was spring or summer X,D))

Just getting out walking throughout the woods made her feel so much better; she could never just stay still and sit and do nothing for only so long. Amber stopped some distance from a tree, about 20 yards, noticing a lib and been broken at some point, leaving the ringed circles— just like a target, she thought to herself—indicating a year each. She drew and arrow from the quiver on her back, loading it into the bow, aiming intensely at the 'target'. Within a few seconds the arrow shot past her cheak, hitting with in centimeters of the exact center. As it hit the tree it made such a pleasant sound, that of hitting the wood. Others would usally view it more as a cacophony, but she didn't care. She loaded back and shot 3 more arrows, until she heard something, 'something in the trees?'. She held to a stop, waiting for another sound to slither out, but no other sound was heard other than the light breeze of the wing twining through the trees. 'Maybe I just imagined it', she thought to herself, dismissing the issue, but still remaining weary.

Amber continued shooting for a while, running back and fourth to retrieve arrows. She had just finished pulling out the last arrow, when suddenly, she found herself being restrained to the ground, face down, being unable to see who her attacker was. She could feel a knee gouging into her spine. She wasn't no weakling, by any means, as for the many times taking down adults. She struggled to throw the 'new found foe' off of her, but this 'attacker' clearly had as much training as her, if not more. She was thrusted back towards the ground. The attacker had reached down and took the pistol from her side, the ringing of the metal collided with the nock of the tree as she threw it into the distance. The person on top of her then pulled Amber up from the ground, throwing her against the tree. Blood was pouring from her face; the edge of the arrow must have just been able to cut her while being pinned down. Her attacker, was surprisingly female, looking about 18 or 19. She had green hair that fell down a bit below her shoulders, and eyes that peirced through your soul. She wore a black surgical mask sort of thing that depicted a tooth grin, most like the Cheshire Cat would. Though this looked more monstrous. Hooded in a worn down orangeish brown hoodie, with a tank top exposed underneath, not to mention the stains of blood on it all, she spoke, in such a cunning voice, slightly muffled by the mask. "Explain yourself and reason for being in such parts of the forest". Amber stood their, back against the tree, then remembered exactly why she had been there.

Amber ducked out of the way, grabing her bow and loading it with lightning speed. She pointed right at the older teenager. "Thanks for reminding me why I was really here", she retorted. The girl drew her katana that was against her back, having it ready, without showing any emotion she stared, "You're quite inane to point such a weapon at me, I mean your're only 10, what would you know". Amber spoke, still having her arrow drawn back pointing at her, "I'm not 10, I'm 13; as a matter of fact, I probably know much more than you expect". The other girl couldn't help but give a small laugh, "you're hysterical, you truly are something else, though it's too bad this isn't a fair duel". Before Amber could ask what exactly she meant by that the girl vanished, and within the timing of a viper's strike, Amber found herself laying on the ground, everything else in her vision was engulfed by darkeness.

((OMFG THAT IS LIKE 4 PARAHGRAPHS, IM DYING X,D. IVE NEVER TYPED A RESPONSE THAT LARGE IN FOREVER!!! ENJOY READING PPL, ITS SO WORTH IT))

((appearance, omg my friend made this for me on Instagram and I'm so happy like omg XD))

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
((i always wear dark clothes in summer some people like dying! lol))

October left Izumi and back in the hall "did you want some company Dirk?" 

Izumi noticed October look at her arm but shook it off. She went back to her room, this place was getting too crowded she had nothing left here. She grabbed her bag off the floor and then walked down the hall downstairs and outside. She didn't say goodbye to anyone she didn't feel she needed to.

@Knightling

((i always wear dark clothes in summer some people like dying! lol))

October left Izumi and back in the hall "did you want some company Dirk?" 

Izumi noticed October look at her arm but shook it off. She went back to her room, this place was getting too crowded she had nothing left here. She grabbed her bag off the floor and then walked down the hall downstairs and outside. She didn't say goodbye to anyone she didn't feel she needed to.

@Knightling

Dirk stuffed some extra bullets in the pocket of his white lab coat, then he paused by the door and looked over at October "I wouldn't mind" he stated, then opened the door "Lets go"

(I think it would make sense of the season in the RP matched RL season.

I could have somebody happen across that fight @PlushatoGoesRawr )

October smiled. As least he wasn't avoiding her, she wasn't quite sure where they stood. "she walked downstairs and followed him out the door. She wanted to go with him to talk about everything going on, but to also make sure nothing happens to him again.

@Knightling

October smiled. As least he wasn't avoiding her, she wasn't quite sure where they stood. "she walked downstairs and followed him out the door. She wanted to go with him to talk about everything going on, but to also make sure nothing happens to him again.

@Knightling

Dirk immediately hooked his arm around hers when she arrived at the front door, then he began to make his way towards the forest "After everything that's gone done recently, I do suppose we've been seperately busy. It's nice when things slow down, but I wouldn't count on that lasting for long" he glanced over at her curiously.

(I finally moved in to my new place, what did I miss?)

(Alot, even I havn't been able to keep track of everything, lol. We've had a lot of new characters arrive, and with that, more plots going on everywhere. Trying to keep up is like trying to follow DC comic continuity)

October took his arm in hers. "we have been busy. I've been trying to help those from the future." she shook her head. "they'll be gone soon we learned they aren't our future it is officially another timeline." she looked at him relieved, it meant he probably wasn't going to die soon, as least not in the sense he wasn't in the future. "my life won't slow down ever it seems. You're not safe with me."

@Knightling

Redd sighed, pushing his hair out his face, he coughed as though he had just smoked 2 packs of cigarettes. His finger traced a small envelope, "another job..." he murmured to himself enthusiastically. He sat back in his seat as his finger slid under the tab and ripped the envelope open. The smell of roses and gooseberries filled his nose, "Will..." he took another deep breath. He pulled the note out, the distinct handwriting caught his attention immediately, The shorter man with dark red hair that was neatly cut above his eyebrows; a subtle nose ring and large stretched earlobes and stunning blue eyes wrote to him. His old lover, Redd missed him oh so much, coughed hard again a few tears welling up in his eyes. As he wiped the tears from his eyes he looked at the fluid on his hand, blood, he was in love. "shit..." he began reading the note, a smile came to his face and he picked up a slightly blood stained paper and began writing back.

Younger Riku walked out and headed back towards town to grab a few things before heading back to his clan village " I will see you all later " he smiled waving goodbye and headed off making a hand sign teleporting away

October took his arm in hers. "we have been busy. I've been trying to help those from the future." she shook her head. "they'll be gone soon we learned they aren't our future it is officially another timeline." she looked at him relieved, it meant he probably wasn't going to die soon, as least not in the sense he wasn't in the future. "my life won't slow down ever it seems. You're not safe with me."

@Knightling

Dirks face lit up, understanding exactly what she meant, his death was not so eminent any longer "Glad they're going back, it was hard to keep track of who was who" he stated light heartedly, then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigar "What do you mean by Not safe?" he asked, not exactly thrilled to hear something like that "Aside from the torture chamber, are there more deadly secrets about you? Or is it everybody else?"

October took a deep breath, even though she didn't breathe. "I have many secrets but I don't mean to hide them, or keep them from you but we haven't exactly had a chance to talk. There is someone named Michael after me for my power, if he finds out about you he will go through you to get to me." she looked at him with concern in her eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to you but being around me something bad is bound to happen."

@Knightling

Redd's hand shook as he wrote, he sighed to calm down, eventually becoming too anxious to continue, he pulled a shirt on and headed out. As he walked through the town a very familiar man crossed his glance- Will. Chills ran down his spine as he walked up to the man, "Hello again" he murmured. The man turned around with a smile, giving him an unexpected hug. "I missed you Maxim." he whispered into Redd's ear.

October took a deep breath, even though she didn't breathe. "I have many secrets but I don't mean to hide them, or keep them from you but we haven't exactly had a chance to talk. There is someone named Michael after me for my power, if he finds out about you he will go through you to get to me." she looked at him with concern in her eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to you but being around me something bad is bound to happen."

@Knightling

Dirk lowered the cigar, surprised "I know that being here is dangerous, I've come to accept that risk, as a mere mortal" he replied, putting his hands on her shoulders "But I survived Scar, she was an enemy of yours, and a very dangerous one. If I was able to handle that, I'm sure Michael would be no different. What would you have my do? Leave the castle?"

Just getting out walking throughout the woods made her feel so much better; she could never just stay still and sit and do nothing for only so long. Amber stopped some distance from a tree, about 20 yards, noticing a lib and been broken at some point, leaving the ringed circles— just like a target, she thought to herself—indicating a year each. She drew and arrow from the quiver on her back, loading it into the bow, aiming intensely at the 'target'. Within a few seconds the arrow shot past her cheak, hitting with in centimeters of the exact center. As it hit the tree it made such a pleasant sound, that of hitting the wood. Others would usally view it more as a cacophony, but she didn't care. She loaded back and shot 3 more arrows, until she heard something, 'something in the trees?'. She held to a stop, waiting for another sound to slither out, but no other sound was heard other than the light breeze of the wing twining through the trees. 'Maybe I just imagined it', she thought to herself, dismissing the issue, but still remaining weary.

Amber continued shooting for a while, running back and fourth to retrieve arrows. She had just finished pulling out the last arrow, when suddenly, she found herself being restrained to the ground, face down, being unable to see who her attacker was. She could feel a knee gouging into her spine. She wasn't no weakling, by any means, as for the many times taking down adults. She struggled to throw the 'new found foe' off of her, but this 'attacker' clearly had as much training as her, if not more. She was thrusted back towards the ground. The attacker had reached down and took the pistol from her side, the ringing of the metal collided with the nock of the tree as she threw it into the distance. The person on top of her then pulled Amber up from the ground, throwing her against the tree. Blood was pouring from her face; the edge of the arrow must have just been able to cut her while being pinned down. Her attacker, was surprisingly female, looking about 18 or 19. She had green hair that fell down a bit below her shoulders, and eyes that peirced through your soul. She wore a black surgical mask sort of thing that depicted a tooth grin, most like the Cheshire Cat would. Though this looked more monstrous. Hooded in a worn down orangeish brown hoodie, with a tank top exposed underneath, not to mention the stains of blood on it all, she spoke, in such a cunning voice, slightly muffled by the mask. "Explain yourself and reason for being in such parts of the forest". Amber stood their, back against the tree, then remembered exactly why she had been there.

Amber ducked out of the way, grabing her bow and loading it with lightning speed. She pointed right at the older teenager. "Thanks for reminding me why I was really here", she retorted. The girl drew her katana that was against her back, having it ready, without showing any emotion she stared, "You're quite inane to point such a weapon at me, I mean your're only 10, what would you know". Amber spoke, still having her arrow drawn back pointing at her, "I'm not 10, I'm 13; as a matter of fact, I probably know much more than you expect". The other girl couldn't help but give a small laugh, "you're hysterical, you truly are something else, though it's too bad this isn't a fair duel". Before Amber could ask what exactly she meant by that the girl vanished, and within the timing of a viper's strike, Amber found herself laying on the ground, everything else in her vision was engulfed by darkeness.

((OMFG THAT IS LIKE 4 PARAHGRAPHS, IM DYING X,D. IVE NEVER TYPED A RESPONSE THAT LARGE IN FOREVER!!! ENJOY READING PPL, ITS SO WORTH IT))

((appearance, omg my friend made this for me on Instagram and I'm so happy like omg XD))

View attachment 206476

Riku was going through the forest and he saw the same little girl on the floor. He jumped down he looked at her " she's barely breathing.. what happened. " he looked down seeing what look like a viper's bite and he quickly injected her with anti-venom. He stood up looking around seeing if someone was watching. lightning began to form in his hand " where already you he whispered to himself

October put her hand on his. "Scar is weak compared to Michael" she shook her head "I fought Michael he is pure evil and will do anything to steal my power." she then touched his cheek feeling the warmth of his skin, someone alive, it made her feel normal for a moment. "I want to protect you but I don't know how. If I leave he'll just find you and I won't be there to help, but if I stay I can't fight him with you there I'll end up killing you myself." she rested her head on his shoulder.

@Knightling

Will's soft hand slipped into Redd's tough callus covered hand, "want to take me home?" Will smiled watching Redd's face get as red as an apple. Redd nodded shyly and lead him back home, quickly stripping his clothing the second he got in the door. "calm down eager beaver" Will chuckled as he headed into the kitchen to get some alcohol "only whiskey?" Will shouted at him playfully. "I-I didn't know you were coming I would've gotten some beer" Redd's voice shook as he stood and stared in his underwear. Will's cold hand wrapped around Redd's wrist and he pulled him upstairs to make love.

October put her hand on his. "Scar is weak compared to Michael" she shook her head "I fought Michael he is pure evil and will do anything to steal my power." she then touched his cheek feeling the warmth of his skin, someone alive, it made her feel normal for a moment. "I want to protect you but I don't know how. If I leave he'll just find you and I won't be there to help, but if I stay I can't fight him with you there I'll end up killing you myself." she rested her head on his shoulder.

@Knightling

Dirk wrapped his arms around October as she leaned her head against his shoulder, still not used to her lack of physical warmth "I've come to accept my mortality, but have you?" he stated "I could leave the castle, but I don't feel safe out there anymore,,,somebody kidnapped me recently. I want to stay here at the castle, I'll even learn as much magic as you want, we can make this work..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back