• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

"If your mother hadn't disappeared, that 200 year war would've been avoided, almost makes you wonder how different history would be if things went that way" Dirk  pondered thoughtfully, trying to ignore Ambers comment about bleach. "I mean, now that you found him,,," Dirk paused and coughed into his hand, hiding his smirk as he tried not to laugh at her humor "What next?"

Kai looked at Dirk "Well she didn't exactly disappear, father did. They were both attacked by a Lycan, after the Lycan left and father woke up he crawled to my mother, thought she was dead. He got up and went after the Lycan, he didn't know she automatically healed herself. she laid there for about 2 days before being able to move." Kai stood and pondered a bit "I have no idea, I hlguess get to know him and figure it out later."

"Ew, drama makes me nauseous...", a smiles appeared across her face, clearly something was amusing, "that's what most people say when I tell descriptive stories of how I killed someone...". "U know I once had a psychiatrist chase me down... Fun time..."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm sure you've got a Lot of time to make up for, considering you've been separated from your father for hundreds of years" Dirk paused, then looked over at Amber "Maybe you should've let that Psychiatrist help you, would've done some good"

"There is always hope for a broken mind, but only if it is willing to accept help" Dirk stated, then he shrugged "Okay, now I'm just becoming preachy. Perhaps a good bit of amnesia could help, look what it did to me, I'm practically guilt free" He smiled humorously

((damn for once I wasn't on much stupid work... I'll add u to fight when I get home)) 

October watched them all bicker like kids it was slightly amusing. She was tired and needed a break. "I'll be in the last room if anyone needs me." she slowly walked down the hall. 

Younger Riku would look at them over hearing their conversation and shook his head " I'm going to fight.. October this Michael do you know who he is?

Younger Riku he look down " older me came back from a fight between all three of them he barely survived should I embrace the darkness that both me and older me are afraid to use to face them?

October crossed her arms. "you want to use this darkness to overcome them?" she thought about it for a moment. "only if we make you an anchor. a magical anchor to make sure we can bring you back from the darkness."

Younger Riku would nod and smile " yes.. if I can use it on Scar i know I will be able to overpower her.. especially I will be able to use a Jutsu that I know will truly damage her if I hit her with it..

October nodded "follow me" she walked the other way down the hall and into what seemed like an empty room. "I need you to trust me I'm going to put a seal on you that only I can tap into and bring you back." she turned around to face him. "it requires you to take off your shirt I will place a seal on your stomach, once I feel we need to bring you back I will infuse my magic and touch you to seal the darkness again."

He would nod and take off his shirt. He had alot of scars from his training and some strange tattoos from a language that was not from this world " I'm ready October.. I will do anything I can to protect my friends even if I die today.. " he smiled calml

October looked him over, the tattoos she never seen anything like them before. "do you know what language is written on you?" She looked down at her hand, it was red. She started chanting in latin.

Izumi wrapped up her arm and pulled her shirt down covering the bandages, she opened her door and walked down the hall, she saw October in the empty room, it was odd out of every room in the castle this was the only one that was empty. She saw Riku with his shirt off, and turned away. She then heard October latin? she was listening and understood the spell.

Younger Riku would shake his head " no language matches from here. I was an orphan from the beginning no family raised by the ninja clan I'm apart of.. the abilities I have I can only use " he said scratching the back of his head " if my future self went up against all three of them by himself and managed to hold them off long enough.. that means I'm more powerful than I know " he chuckled " I'm excited. .

October finished her chant and pressed hard against his stomach, black markings shooting out in a circle. It might hurt him, but it would be a seal for her to tap into later to seal the darkness away. 

"or your just foolish." Izumi walked into the room. "you want to face them and just hope you live?"

October pulled away. "your ready." she gave him a small smile.

Izumi shook her head she didn't understand that. "you want to do the impossible. But if it works your future self will be stronger too." she thought about it. :"we haven't figured out if they're from our direct future right? what if we check his stomach?" She pointed to Riku's new seal. "if he doesn't have that seal then he's not from this timeline right? I mean if he never did this spell then he never would have the seal."

Riku looked at Izumi and put his shirt on and shook his head " i believe they are from a different timeline a different future " he said looking at her " we both found out Adrianna is our daughter yet she still exists.. your bent on not having a kid and we'll I like to train and fight.. it's really fun.. even if she is far back she's still here it has to be a different timeline..

"if they were certain of that themselves they would have no reason to stay here and help us." she shook her head. "why help your past if it's not even your past, shouldn't they hop over to their own timeline and save the ones who truly need saving?"

Riku would cross his arms " i honestly don't know but they are helping us stop Scar and Jason.. again we will see what will happen in this future of ours, but their future is theirs not our

Riku would look down " doubt we can kill them, but we can try " he started to walk away " after this I'm going to go worry about my training.. you have choice on what you want in your life never think you don't Izumi.. " he said as he walked out of the castle..

Izumi galred and crossed her arms. "gah he just gets under my skin" she shook her head. 

October looked down at her arm, it was easy to tell she was just bleeding. October couldn't understand why, but she figured it wasn't her place to ask about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back