• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the forest outside of town (always open)

Scarlet_MCRP

Four Thousand Club
OOC ((anyone can join and can have as many characters as they like, skip the intros just jump in. No character sheets. ))

Outside a small town lays a vast forest, it's quite but humans don't normally visit the forest, whether it be they are too scared, or have no interest in it. Who knows? In the middle of the forest lies a beautiful waterfall leading to a lake, sitting under a small tree near the base of the waterfall is a young girl. It's a hot summers day but this girl who couldn't be older than a teenager is wearing long sleeves, and long pants. She has long bright pink hair half hidden by a black beanie (picture attached). Surrounding her were candles, they were in a circle around her, her eyes were closed and next to her was a big bag and a flute.

Izumi_zpsctowztro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm gonna get you. *Giggle*. Come here, you..." Isrie squeaked, hopping over logs and patches of flowers. "I'm gonna get ya..." She pursued the beautiful butterfly, giggling as it flew around. Then she tried to jump and catch it in mid- air, failing to do so and falling onto her stomach. "Owww"! Getting back up, she shrugged and chuckled her cute chuckle. "Oh well. O... Oh, which way did I come from"? She looked around quickly, in every direction, panicking slightly. "Maybe there's someone in the forest that can help me". Isrie ventured deep into the forest, hearing sounds of water. "A lake, maybe"? She made her way to the lake's edge, following the sound's source, heading closer to the waterfall.

image.jpeg

Izumi---*she opened her eyes sensing someone nearby, it made her curious but also annoyed. She came out to the forest to be alone, she never encounters people out here. She saw the girl on the other side of the lake and decided she wasn't a threat. She took a deep breath feeling uneasy and closed her eyes again meditating.*

Isrie giggled as she took a dip in the lake, the water pleasant and cold. She started crossing the river, both of her bare feet gently splashing the water. Seeing another butterfly, Isrie jumped and down excitedly. "Now come here, new butterfly..." She hadn't even noticed Izumi.

Izumi---*sighs and relaxed her shoulders. She opened her eyes slowly now glaring at the girl who was making way too much noise for her to concentrate.* "Who are you?" *She moved her hands from her lap to her bag and flute, going on the defensive.*

"O... Oh, hi there". Isrie waved at this new person, smiling cutely. "My name is..." She got distracted as another butterfly flew around. "Butterfly. I'm gonna getcha..." Her mind refocused, somehow, and resumed her sentence. "... Isrie. My name is Isrie. And I'm catching butterflies..." She lowered her head. "... I'm a little lost. Daddy told me not to wander too far. But the butterflies were too beautiful and fun to chase". Isrie got out of the lake, now on Izumi's side, walking on the fresh grass, her feet now wet from her dip in the lake, but Isrie didn't care. She dived down beside Izumi, giving her a huge hug and love. 

Izumi---*pushed the girl off of her knocking her over into the candles making her catch on fire* "Don't touch me girl or you will get hurt" *She puts her right hand up and closes it making the fire go out with magic. She rolls her eyes looking the girl up and down more closely. "your daddy" she said sarcastically "was right now leave this forest now." 

Isrie gave Izumi another hug, head resting against her chest. "Someone needs some cuddles. Someone who's very grumpy and needs cheering up". Isrie was barely bothered by anything, her voice still in its cute tone.

Izumi---*her eyes turn black and she pushes the girl off of her again, with enough force to send her flying into the tree behind her.* "Get off me you brat" *She grabs her hand shaking her eyes turning back to her usual yellow color* "GO run home NOW" *She grabs her flute and starts throwing all her candles into her bag, she looked nervous and was in a hurry*

If it wasn't for her protection spell her townsfolk had cast on her, her back would've been crushed by the tree. 

"Okay, you're more than grumpy. You need a time out". Isrie, quickly getting up, dived at Isumi, pinning her down by her arms. "I'm sorry but you need this..." Isrie let go of one of the arms and swung a punch at Izumi's face, hoping to knock her out. 

Izumi---*being a nervous wreak at the moment the girl was able to pin her down, but she grabbed Isrie's arm stopping her from hitting her in the face.* "you little bitch, you think you can take me out?" *She pushed the girl off of her, gripping her bag close to her, debating if the girl was worth it.*

Isrie backflipped to get a bit of distance. Her face was now starting to sweat, eyes dilating. "Listen, there is a village quite a long way from here. I live there, people there can help you. My father, my sister... they're herbalists and qualified doctors. Come with me, let me help you..." Isrie held out her hand, reapproaching Izumi carefully. "Please. Don't you want to be in a safer environment"? 

Izumi---*glares up at her* "what no more cutesy voice? *she smirks rolling her eyes, and grabs her last candle off the floor stuffing it into her bag.* "I don't need your help okay? I just need to be left alone. I know of the village and I'm never going back there, it's why I'm here in the forest, to stay away from people, okay?"

"No, no, my village is a different one. It's further away, much more secluded, which will work in your favour. And I need help returning there... so this will work in both of our favours. Besides, I could just... let slip... that there's a stray girl... who..., ya know, tried to maim me". She giggled a cute giggle. "Kidding. But I could. But I won't".

Izumi---*scoffs* "both our favors?" *she shakes her head now pacing back and forth* "I'm not helping a little girl like you who gets a protection spell put on her because you're so foolish, oh yeah I can feel the spell the second I touched you. And knowing what I know of people like you, they probably have a tracer on you too." *She stops looking you in the eyes dead serious with fear in voice.* "I want to be far away from you and your village. I will kill them without a blink of an eye, an since you seem to like living I suggest you leave me the hell alone."

"And just leave you here all alone? That's just depressing, saddening, lonesome and downright stupid". Isrie got closer to her. "Trust me, I know. You don't want that". Then she chuckles. "Tracer? If that were true, my father would be here, chopping down trees in search for me. But he's not". 

Izumi---"Depressing, sad, alone, *smirks* those are the best words to describe me and I'm okay with that." *she stopped pacing and took and few steps back from Isrie. She heard a noise and turned her head to the right, someone was approaching them. It was a girl with headphones in her ears the music was loud enough Izumi and Isrie could probably hear it. The new girl had purple hair, hidden under her hood, she didn't notice the other two girls nearby she was headed to the waterfall. Izumi shook her head now that there was someone else nearby.* "innocent humans deserve to die" The voice sounded demonic not like Izumi's voice it sounds psychotic. 

Lily_zpswwzgkce1.jpg

Yura had finished his chores for the day at the village and sighed smiling brightly. He hummed to himself wearing his white vestments of a magician carrying naught more than a satchel with small herbs for wounds, a journal, some pencils, and a snack or two he brought from home. "Such a beautiful day outside. Father never minds me going to this forest so I hope it's nice here." He said carrying his book in his arm, his magical edifice to channel his spells and magi. Being a more proficient healer, he knew basic elemental spells, and summoning which he only ever used in emergencies.

Being oblivious to the females in the forest, he made his way off the path he was on and entered the forest still humming. He was quite delicate looking belie his magical prowess and mind, as well as quite young looking for a young man of 14. Even his height was rather new since he was one of the shortest boys in the village in regards to his age group. It was humorous really, a little looking boy with white hair and innocent blue eyes, being treated just like a small child even though he was far from it. Walking, he looked around feeling an odd sense of foreboding.  

d7f15ce02e6076c1f53cd96a4727d948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"No! Don't hurt anyone else! Or else I'll have to stop you"! Isrie stretched her limbs, getting rid of the stiffness. The protection spell was giving her more energy, she could feel it.

purple hair girl---*she started singing and undressing, starting with her jacket. Assuming she was alone she was planning on getting naked to swim in the lake under the waterfall.*

Izumi--*shakes her head* "Don't you understand yet?" she yelled *Sighs* I just want to be alone I won't hurt you or her just leave me alone. She turns to walk the other way, she was gripping her arm so bad she was bleeding, she was shaking a little bit. She took a few steps and collapsed, falling to the floor.

purple hair girl---*turned around hearing Izumi yell, and then seeing her collapse. she was a bit confused not knowing who either of these two girls were. She threw her jacket on the floor and slowly walked over to them, taking out her headphones, being a bit cautious, as she walked closer. "Um is she okay?"

"Probably not" a young man spoke as he made his way towards them, eyes scanning the area cautiously the entire way "Figured there was something going on around here" His skin was white as snow, matching his hair. Pausing and kneeling beside Izumi, he placed a cold finger on her neck to check her heart beat "Havn't seen this many people in the forest at one time,," he observed quietly.

Clear.(DMMd).full.1663067.jpg

Purple hair girl---"What happened?" *she shook her head stopping not wanting to get any closer to these people she didn't know. She cocked her head up realizing something. "Wait why would you figure something was going on around here? and are you sure YOU'RE okay? you look really pale."

Izumi--*as you felt her neck, she still had  a pulse, but she was cold as well, if you took a closer look you could notice she was almost sickly thin*

He stood up and took a step back to give Isrie some space as she picked Izumi up, then glanced over at the purple hair girl with an amused smirk "I'm albino, I'm supposed to look pale. This forest is just Full of oddities, yourself included" Placing his hands in his pocket, he gave a shrug "Sounds like an invitation, and I havn't got anything better to do. You're comin' along with us" He gave a grin as he turned to follow Isrie

Yura frowned at the forest like area and suddenly yelped having his wrist grabbed from behind. "Eek! Wh-wha?!" He exclaimed as what seemed to be a bandit, or highwayman was trying to either mug him, or kidnap him. "My, you're awfully young to be by yourself aint'cha there kiddo?" He asked as Yura tried to pull away. "O-ow! L-let go of me you creep!" He instinctively said being a pacificist in nature. The bandit smirked picking him up over his shoulder. "Heh, you'll fetch for some fine coin, nice looking enough." Yura screamed at the idea struggling. "Ahhhh!! N-no no no! Let go of meee!!" He demanded as the man smirked beginning to move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back