• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In The Dark Of The Night [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
a842330c38defa16a6e755a6b74ae200.png

Welcome to the OOC!

Be polite and respectful.
Keep all drama IC.

Poll: Discord or just keep this OOC?
Please answer!​

So, was working on the Hunter, and like halfway through, I found I liked him way more as a Vampire. Hope that is fine. Also, like.. god, I spent longer looking for a face claim [and I'm still not totally satisfied with it] then I did writing. Ugh, FCs murder me every time.

Alright, I don't want to be 'that' person—and I apologize in advance for asking this so late, please don't hate me—but what did you have in mind regarding vampire weaknesses and powers? Something more traditional? Modern? Or is that up to us.
apolla apolla

Alright, I don't want to be 'that' person—and I apologize in advance for asking this so late, please don't hate me—but what did you have in mind regarding vampire weaknesses and powers? Something more traditional? Modern? Or is that up to us.
apolla apolla
Reading the premise of the roleplay I think it would be more like modern weaknesses and things like that since there are hunters I'm sure they would carry weapons and that kind of stuff. I don't know if that helps

apolla apolla

You're not being 'that' person, promise!
I'll write something up on vampire lore here in a little bit-- I just got to work and need to appear like I'm doing something. XD

Vampire Lore

Turning
  • To change a human into a vampire, the vampire must give the human his/her blood and then kill them
  • The human must die with vampire blood in their system

Weaknesses
  • The sun
  • Garlic hurts their nose, doesn't bother them otherwise
  • Crosses are more of an annoyance
  • Silver
  • Fire
Powers
  • Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Enhanced senses
  • Immortality
  • Mind control (aka compulsion)

Other
  • If the vampire has a piece of jewelry on their person that has been properly spelled by a witch, they can walk in the sunlight

Turning
  • To change a human into a vampire, the vampire must give the human his/her blood and then kill them
  • The human must die with vampire blood in their system

Weaknesses
  • The sun
  • Garlic hurts their nose, doesn't bother them otherwise
  • Crosses are more of an annoyance
  • Silver
  • Fire
Powers
  • Super strength
  • Super speed
  • Enhanced senses
  • Immortality
  • Mind control (aka compulsion)

Other
  • If the vampire has a piece of jewelry on their person that has been properly spelled by a witch, they can walk in the sunlight

Last edited:
1: I would like to RP here if possible.
2: Yes i read the vampire info and light VD/Originals as well.

Just a question, are we doing straightly vampire/human/hunter? Or are you open to werewolves? If so what would be your guild lines for them?

1: I would like to RP here if possible.
2: Yes i read the vampire info and light VD/Originals as well.

Just a question, are we doing straightly vampire/human/hunter? Or are you open to werewolves? If so what would be your guild lines for them?

The roleplay will definitely be on RPN! I was just asking about OOC chatter. ^^

For this roleplay, as of right now, it's strictly vampire and hunter. But I am open to adding in werewolves later on as a possible plot point!

The roleplay will definitely be on RPN! I was just asking about OOC chatter. ^^

For this roleplay, as of right now, it's strictly vampire and hunter. But I am open to adding in werewolves later on as a possible plot point!

Fantastic. I will start working on a character. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back