• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern In The Dark Of The Night [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
Peri-winkle Peri-winkle
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Cosmo Cosmo
pointmango pointmango

Because I know you guys are in, go ahead and join the discord!

elextrified elextrified
ScarlettBean- ScarlettBean-
Whitewolf787 Whitewolf787
Vulpes9000 Vulpes9000

You guys are welcome to join as well if you're still interested in the roleplay!

DISCLAIMER:
With the amount of people I tagged (myself included) that makes 10 people. I do NOT want anymore than ten people/characters in this roleplay. I originally wanted 6-8, so we will see how it goes!
Just joined!

Hey, sorry I'm late! Dealing with a bit of a backlog. I have a quick question about the CS. What does the face claim part mean?

Last edited:
Two days til the deadline, guys! I think we just have 2 sheets left and we can start!!

ScarlettBean- ScarlettBean-
Are you planning on joining the discord? It's not a requirement, but it's where most of the planning and such has taken/will take place. ^^

apolla apolla Hi hi, im stuck between making a vampire or a hunter and I was wondering if you could help me decide. Which species do you want me to make? (just so I even it out)

It's okay, my vampire can be a loner for the moment if that's okay?

So I read the lore in the (other tab), and I see that there are vampires and humans (duh haha).

There was a curse put on by witches (if im correct, right?), can there still be witches or no? I was thinking of a hybrid perhaps who was living all by herself on the outskirts of town and when she learns of the curse, she decides to aid. She would be kind of like a key to the whole curse, seeing that shes a hybrid, her blood would be the answer and other ingredients to break the curse.

This is just an idea, you can shoot it down since your the all mighty GM heheh

apolla apolla

UPDATE:

Hybrid would be a vampire/witch that was created by the witches who put the curse on, as a loophole of some sorts or part of the way to reverse the curse.

It's okay, my vampire can be a loner for the moment if that's okay?

So I read the lore in the (other tab), and I see that there are vampires and humans (duh haha).

There was a curse put on by witches (if im correct, right?), can there still be witches or no? I was thinking of a hybrid perhaps who was living all by herself on the outskirts of town and when she learns of the curse, she decides to aid. She would be kind of like a key to the whole curse, seeing that shes a hybrid, her blood would be the answer and other ingredients to break the curse.

This is just an idea, you can shoot it down since your the all mighty GM heheh

apolla apolla

UPDATE:

Hybrid would be a vampire/witch that was created by the witches who put the curse on, as a loophole of some sorts or part of the way to reverse the curse.

No hybrids, sorry. ^^

It's okay, it was just a suggestion.

Im making my vamp now

I'm not sure if you should go through the trouble of making a character, though, because as I said we're even right now and so far everyone has already been matched with their bound partner, and opening posts have been established.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back