• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The Dark of The Night

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Rules:
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off.
5. This is NOT first come, first serve. There will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. Even genders for this rp, please. This is a small group rp-- no more than 8 people. Discord is a good possibility for OOC chatter/plotting.
Welcome to Earth. We have diversity. Cars. Schools. Jobs. Working men and women. Pets. Homes. Poverty. It's exactly the world you know-- only it's not.

In this world, vampires exist. They're not out in the open, nor do they -usually- choose to expose themselves to humans. They live just under the radar, disguising themselves as human to pass day after day. There is a high vampire council dedicated to overseeing the vampires of the world, to ensure their secret is kept. Just like with humans, vampires are very different from one another. Some are social, some are not. Some are wealthy, some are not.

There has to be balance, however. Where there are vampires, there are vampire hunters. While not exactly supernatural in themselves, they are humans who are just slightly faster and stronger than your average person. They are born, not made, and don't necessarily get it from their parents. However they decide to kill-- burning, bow, knife, dagger, sword-- they are hunters.

There's no escaping your fate.

But what happens when your fate becomes intertwined with your worst enemy?

---------------------------------​

So this roleplay is going to revolve around 6-8 people. No more, hopefully no less. Either way, characters will be split in the middle between vampires and hunters. (Half will be vampires, half will be hunters). I would like for genders to be kept pretty even, but don't be afraid to go for what you want. While I definitely want this roleplay to be dark in nature, I also love fluffy stuff and romance and drama and all that other good junk!

I have a couple ideas of plot points I want to see happen, but I am always down to hear ideas from others! Helps the RP last longer when we have more ideas, after all. (: The first arc is already planned out, and I hinted at it above. Basically, a curse will get placed on our characters, linking a hunter life with a vampire life. If one dies, the other one dies, as well. They have to figure out how to break it, without killing their 'partner' in the process.

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
apolla apolla You and making RPs I'm interested in. Starting to become creepy. If there is still a spot open, I wouldn't mind taking it.

did i never actually express interest in this? cause i bookmarked it.

just feel free to assume every roleplay you post has my automatic interest hello

Anyone interested in being a female vampire? We have two male hunters, and just one female vamp!

Actually I might have lied... I looked at the sheets wrong. XD

We have an even amount of characters right now, but you are still welcome to fill out a sheet for any role and we can see if we can get another character!
Vampunk Vampunk

I would like to express intrest, but I need to see what roles you need filled before I can really jump in!

I would like to express intrest, but I need to see what roles you need filled before I can really jump in!

As of right now we're even in roles, so it doesn't really matter. I will say that I don't want to go over ten people (at the MOST), but you are still welcome to apply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back