• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The Dark of The Night

Oh okay, if you feel like you want to keep the number of people you have now I don't have to join. It'll probably be easier and I won't be upset or anything honestly. It's up to you ^^

It's really up to you, I swear. Just know that I don't wanna go over a certain amount, because larger groups tend to be harder to control, if that makes sense. BUT if you decide you don't wanna do a sheet right now and someone drops, I can always message you first!

It's really up to you, I swear. Just know that I don't wanna go over a certain amount, because larger groups tend to be harder to control, if that makes sense. BUT if you decide you don't wanna do a sheet right now and someone drops, I can always message you first!

Oh yes! I like that second option. I'll join if someone drops. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back