• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm thinking on starting a new Pathfinder adventure

Also might instead go wizard, fill that slot.

just do wizardly stuff.

because a wizard do as a wizard does, yo.

Fo' rizzle!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, does the ruling on 'core book only' count to Feats, also?

Hmm... I was also thinking Wizard.

I don't know the paladin and ranger's build enough no to step on some toes with Rogue, Barbarian, Fighter, Monk, or Cleric...

Druid might work.

vinom said:
Hmm... I was also thinking Wizard.
I don't know the paladin and ranger's build enough no to step on some toes with Rogue, Barbarian, Fighter, Monk, or Cleric...

Druid might work.
Who cares what others can or cannot do, if we have a full group of archers, so be it.

that said, druid is cool and pretty nice.

Besides, having some overlap is a good thing.

Isacoolbow said:
as long as it's somewhere in the core rule book
Gotcha. I can have a character ready to go in a short amount of time as soon as we get info on how you want stats and hit points rolled up.

Orikanyo said:
Who cares what others can or cannot do, if we have a full group of archers, so be it.
that said, druid is cool and pretty nice.
Wizard+[Cleric/Druid]+ Mystic Theurge build might be fun to try on a researchy type character.

vinom said:
Wizard+[Cleric/Druid]+ Mystic Theurge build might be fun to try on a researchy type character.
up to you, i'll be a full on wizard, for school... not sure yet...

who am i kidding, conjuration.

Orikanyo said:
up to you, i'll be a full on wizard, for school... not sure yet...
who am i kidding, conjuration.
Is there a Wizard Generalist in Pathfinder?

vinom said:
Is there a Wizard Generalist in Pathfinder?
universalist.

sadly were abit... as in very, restricted by only sticking to Core rule book.

how i'd prefer you do ability scores:

Roll 4d6, then discard the lowest die, it's simpler this way, just, don't lie about your rolls.

Well, perhaps more material will be made available in time. I'm just hoping that this game lasts for a while.

We have a rolling thing on this site we can use, and link to this thread.

Orikanyo said:
universalist.
sadly were abit... as in very, restricted by only sticking to Core rule book.
Unfortunate. I'm getting the idea of a guy who is a self taught wizard, but that might be hard to get right mechanically with those limits.

There is a feat online for clerics called Selective Channel. I'd like to see if that one is allowed

Welcome @Psychie. Just to let everyone know, @Dicer works a late shift, so he won't be online for a while. If he plays the character he made up for the game we were in that fizzled, he had a dwarf fighter. We'll need a few good combat classes in this if we are going to be able to protect our casters.

vinom said:
Theurge would really work for this idea, but I don't think that's Core.
I think it is.

EDIT yup, it's core

It is, I used a cleric starting it last time and my dm has the same rule as mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back