• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm thinking on starting a new Pathfinder adventure

Emibow

Barrelmancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm in search for a Party of adventurers willing to bear with me on my attempt to host a roll the dice adventure starting at level one. If you are interested, PM me or reply to the thread.

If you don't know what pathfinder is, it is a variation of D&D, same concept, different materials.

I'd like to join, but I'm kind of new to Pathfinder. Could you bear with me if I tried to learn over the course of the game?

Hey @Dicer, maybe this Pathfinder game will last longer than our last effort.

I've never played Pathfinder before, but I wanted to try it out at some point. If you would be willing to teach me how it works, i'd gladly join.

old hand at this, mind if i join up?

I'm willing to have a hand in answering whatever questions pop up as well.

I will do my best to teach the new people how to play, and I was going to only allow the core rule book, to make it a little more simpler for the people just starting. And Since creating an adventure will further delay the start, i'll use a premade adventure.

Sign in - Google Accounts

copy paste that, i believe the crb should work now

Last edited by a moderator:
Isacoolbow said:
I will do my best to teach the new people how to play, and I was going to only allow the core rule book, to make it a little more simpler for the people just starting. And Since creating an adventure will further delay the start, i'll use a premade adventure.
only core eh? Alright, The srd is available if you think it's just a big hassel but I get yea.

either way, your the boss.

Dang. I was going to play an aasimar, but I can make a core race work. Well we all know each other prior to game start?

Now for class and alignments. I was thinking of taking a paladin, but that will restrict the available alignments of everyone else. Does anyone have a complaint about that?

Sherwood said:
Dang. I was going to play an aasimar, but I can make a core race work. Well we all know each other prior to game start?
Now for class and alignments. I was thinking of taking a paladin, but that will restrict the available alignments of everyone else. Does anyone have a complaint about that?
it says on paper it will restrict it, but...

honestly it is absolutely possible for evil and good to work together, even in the realms of dnd and PF sometimes crap is so big both side are angry about it(ie, rovagug)

Plus, theres always the redemption side of things or maybe playing an evangelist type of character.

Hmm.

Orikanyo said:
it says on paper it will restrict it, but...
honestly it is absolutely possible for evil and good to work together, even in the realms of dnd and PF sometimes crap is so big both side are angry about it(ie, rovagug)

Plus, theres always the redemption side of things or maybe playing an evangelist type of character.
Or just having an evil guy with an utter hate on for the BBEG. Non-zealot evil is all about compromising one's morals to get stuff done, compromising one's lack of morals isn't much different.

I'm curious about the setting and it's power scale. How large of a crowd do you need to make in a city to be sure you have someone whose level 1 in a PC class? level 5? At what level will we be a fighting force strong enough to worry guard captains or war leaders?

What races are common in the area, uncommon, unheard of?

Who holds what domains of power?

vinom said:
Hmm.
Or just having an evil guy with an utter hate on for the BBEG. Non-zealot evil is all about compromising one's morals to get stuff done, compromising one's lack of morals isn't much different.
"man i hate your goody two shoes booty... But damn i hate this guy more."

Orikanyo said:
"man i hate your goody two shoes booty... But damn i hate this guy more."
I one time played a binder/rogue/assassin who teamed up with a paladin for one reason, one mission only; 'End the man who killed our sister, no matter what.'

Chaotic Evil cutthroat and Lawful Good paladin, the saint and the heretic...

vinom said:
I one time played a binder/rogue/assassin who teamed up with a paladin for one reason, one mission only; 'End the man who killed our sister, no matter what.'
Chaotic Evil cutthroat and Lawful Good paladin, the saint and the heretic...
Hmm... could also do... CE loves the lawful good one?

I just didn't want to make any waves or have in party fighting due to my class choice.

vinom said:
What races are common in the area, uncommon, unheard of?
It's mostly humans, elves, half-elves, and goblins in the area but occasionally there are dwarves, half-orcs, and halflings

Sherwood said:
I just didn't want to make any waves or have in party fighting due to my class choice.
Waves make things fun, main issue when people do good and evil in a group one side takes things abit to far, good either expects them to do everything so evil that everything they do is worthless, or evil is just not played well enough.

Do what yea want man.

Isacoolbow said:
It's mostly humans, elves, half-elves, and goblins in the area but occasionally there are dwarves, half-orcs, and halflings
This premade adventure... it isn't rise of the runelords is it?

....yeaa......

I already had the book from when I played it with my party irl

Orikanyo said:
Hmm... could also do... CE loves the lawful good one?
They were brothers. The cutthroat hated his brother, mostly because he felt that his young brother should have refused Pelor and helped him raise their younger sister and restore their families name, like he did through the thief guild.

vinom said:
They were brothers. The cutthroat hated his brother, mostly because he felt that his young brother should have refused Pelor and helped him raise their younger sister and restore their families name, like he did through the thief guild.
I wasn't talking about that buddy-o.

Isacoolbow said:
....yeaa......
I already had the book from when I played it with my party irl
No worries, i beat it myself but shall remain quiet and reserved... besides.. my Dm added alot of extra bull to deal with...

that said, i'm going ranger... Gona be strange going through this without being a summoner, but I can live, gona be hard to limit to just core, Rise gets really damn rough later on...

I'm looking at you book two.

my group has a saying we all say when we meet up, "Fuck richard Pett." he wrote that book, haunts are bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back